Search results

+
  1. Ruvaldak

Bug Report or Downgrade - dynamic shadows

The reason they're strong with ray tracing is because the RTAO darkens them significantly. In reality, they should be weak, like they are without RT, due to global illumination and such (which is properly "simulated" or faked when not using RT). Unfortunately, raytracing only knows of the...
  2. Ruvaldak

AMD and Nvidia Ray Tracing Needs Fixing on The Witcher 3 Version 4.0

On top of all the other RT issues, raytracing only knows of the sky as a light source. Flames, candles, magic.. nothing else contributes as light sources to RT - be it shadows or global illumination. So in reality, this should be performing much better lol, since it doesn't have to worry about...
  3. Ruvaldak

RT low FPS

I also noticed that ray tracing doesn't work for interiors, which makes the poor performance even more confusing. If it were full raytraced lighting like cyberpunk, I'd be at least a little bit more understanding (even though interiors are what needed the RT lighting the most, and would have...
  4. Ruvaldak

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Dynamic Resolution automatically sets FSR to auto. This might be related to the issue I mentioned on PC - flickering when using Dynamic Resolution Scaling. It seems the game has a lot of problems with changing resolution during gameplay, being forced to entirely redraw the scene every time the...
  5. Ruvaldak

Can't - The flickering and such only occurs when Dynamic Resolution Scaling is enabled, which cannot be enabled when using DLSS (the FSR mod replaces the DLSS implementation with FSR, meaning the DLSS toggle in-game is required to use the mod's FSR). If Dynamic Resolution Scaling is disabled...
  6. Ruvaldak

It seems that using Dynamic Resolution Scaling and FSR 2.1 on PC causes the screen to flicker alongside a slight stutter every time the internal resolution changes. Seems like changing the resolution forces the game to reset and redraw the entire scene?
Top Bottom