Search results

+
  1. S

Tons of issues on PS4

I tried all kinds of tricks to get it back to normal. Only solution was to uninstall the game, turn off automatic updates and use a CD of the game. Since all of my old saves were from the digital version of the game they show up but can't be used. However I am at least able to play the old 1.60v...
  2. S

bug on new gen upgrade on PS4

No solution for anything. I've tried everything I could think of and find on the internet. As far as planned fixes I have no idea but with the problems happening with every console and PC around the world I don't know how long it would take to get a fix.
  3. S

All Save games lost and Manual Save no longer working

You can cast signs by holding the R2 then in the bottom right of the screen a menu will pop up showing the signs and their buttons. Have to keep holding R2 to cast the signs. You can go back to the original way in the gameplay settings.
  4. S

Tons of issues on PS4

Sayanel54 No judgement here I'm still playing too....lol and thanks for the info about the skills!
  5. S

Tons of issues on PS4

On the PS4 I started with a previous save where I was level 24. Every time I turn the game on it acts like I've never played before and I have to do ALL settings. I can't manually save and all of my previous saves including my New Game+'s are gone! Food gives 10 and 15 instead of 50 and 80. My...
Top Bottom