Search results

+
  1. Kazek_Wynalazek

Jak Fantazjelo bawił się w Jaskra.

Sądząc po Twojej odpowiedzi nie wydajesz się być jakiś bardzo profesjonalny, wręcz przeciwnie, masz dużo pokory w sobie i dystansu do siebie. Powiem szczerze że jak pisałem to chciałem tak troszkę ironicznie Ci przygadać o te wiersze ale po tym co napisales wydajesz się spoko gościem i nie mam...
  2. Kazek_Wynalazek

Changes expected in new patch

Specific examples please 1675608204 Specific examples here too please
  3. Kazek_Wynalazek

Does anyone know TLG_Pajabol's NR archetype?

I just notoced that Pajabol achive astonoshing 2700 MMR with NR that season! Does anyone played against him? What archetype He is using? Thanks for help
  4. Kazek_Wynalazek

Jak Fantazjelo bawił się w Jaskra.

Tak przypadkiem zajrzałem i musze spytać: to jakiś kącik niespełnionego poety czy o co chodzi w tym poście? Bo z gwintem to za wiele wspólnego raczej nie ma
  5. Kazek_Wynalazek

What I meant for Melitele is ability similar to Affan in NG - for example when all Your leader chages were used, play/summon card from Your deck. I think that is what melitele really needs to see more play , because in current state shuffle deck works better without melitele - there is just lot...
  6. Kazek_Wynalazek

If You read my thread in point 12 I pointed PVM as a card that needs serious nerf and its way top opressive. Nothing more is too opressive in statuses, it is quite weak deck tbh as many other engine decks even in favourable matchups. And that is why I play In NG imprisionment pointslam renfri...
  7. Kazek_Wynalazek

Toxic PS attracts worse that is in gwent for long time and in many variations. It was shirru and/or regis long time ago with tons of special cards and immune units, than ornate censor with 1p dwarves before rework, or currently deck that I mentioned. Besides many special cards it is hard tempo...
  8. Kazek_Wynalazek

Wait... so You are compairing leader abilities with pure domage without any additiinal body or thinning to PS and You want the same amount of it? so You want 8 domage + 6 body so 14 points ability combined with domage and points on board plus thinning? 1675487023 I dont know if we are playing...
  9. Kazek_Wynalazek

Team elder blood meta snapshot in january is a joke?

Harmony shirru is way better than priestess for sure. Priestess I think is "honorable mentions" tops :)
  10. Kazek_Wynalazek

Sorry to say that but clearly as a SC main You are not objective at all in matters regarding Your main faction. First and foremost - You can't measure leader abilities worth only in summary points ceeling, and that is game balance 101. Your reasoning regarding that is so flawed to it's core...
  11. Kazek_Wynalazek

As a 300+ games in that season Player I havent seen priestess played in ranked more that maybe 1 in 20 games, and many of that by the farming bot (nickname: Turkmen) . Priestess is very fun to play, but not so strong at all. I tried to play with priestess deck in many variations but I didnt...
  12. Kazek_Wynalazek

https://www.teamelderblood.com/meta-snapshot Priestess the current best deck in gwent? Is a joke? Or what? Fools day is in april afaik 1675370591
  13. Kazek_Wynalazek

Least favourite Leader/archetype to play against

I would ban precision strike with no second thoughts :)
  14. Kazek_Wynalazek

Least favourite Leader/archetype to play against

Precision strike as a leader ability should go. Its mainly used only in ultrac cheezy-malicious decks based on many special cards, low-units swarms, simlas, And immune units. Whenever I See precision strike its obvious that IT wont be anything normal
  15. Kazek_Wynalazek

Balance: 1. Imperial practitioner - works only on cards that was not in owners starting deck 2. Frog mainting season - wondering trenants requirement (to work with symbiosis as designed, movement needs buffs, but Golden Nekker and frogs is not the way to that) 3. Counter for quarxis 4. Affan is...
  16. Kazek_Wynalazek

Buff Caleb Menge, Tamara Strenger, and Fabian Hale!

In case of Tamara i think that when "loyality: that card starts in Your hand" should do the trick Fabian and Kurt should both be able to remove unit Veil and target It with bunty With Huntress should target with bounty highest unit without veil or immunity
  17. Kazek_Wynalazek

Czas w końcu pozbyć się z gry wsystkich irytujacych kart - desperacke sytuacje wymagają despersckich posunięć

Apropo kadzielnicy ja nie rozumiem po co w ogóle zmieniali adde z Hubertem tylko po to żeby wprowadzić potem kadzielnice która w dodatku powinna być artefaktem a nie karta specjalna żeby miała jakikolwiek sens W poreworkowej formie
  18. Kazek_Wynalazek

Czas w końcu pozbyć się z gry wsystkich irytujacych kart - desperacke sytuacje wymagają despersckich posunięć

Idąc Twoją logiką weź wojowników - oni rebaczy ogrywają bez problemu. Po co więc nawet rebaczy ruszać? 1674830691 A miałaś kiedyś przyjemność zagrać np talią jednostkową bez kart specjalnych na ketullisa z ihurraquaxem? Albo normalną talią silnikową na jakąkolwiek talie z simlasem? Lub bez...
  19. Kazek_Wynalazek

Absurdalne antysynergie w grze - czyli kiedy Twoje własne karty Ci przeszkadzają choć powinny pomagać

Jak zwisają sople z budynku to też można przejść na drugą stronę ulicy albo podjąć świadome ryzyko i iść pod nimi. Ale można też po prostu postracac sople żeby już nie stwarzaly zagrożenia. I które rozwiązanie najlepsze? Pewnie zależy kogo spytasz
  20. Kazek_Wynalazek

A dlaczego tak uważasz? Spośród chyba ponad tysiąca kart wymieniłem zaledwie kilka które irytują w obecnej formie. Wyeliminowanie kilku obecnych działań kart aż tak zmieniło obraz gry poza tym ze aż tak by nie denerwowały?
Top Bottom