1.04 OUT NOW on Xbox

+
My game says v1.0.0.6

Also it says there working to get it to xbox asap, so not on xbox yet

I got the update, went in to apps and games, manage files and there was a update waiting. 16 gb, version 1.0.4 i believe it was.

I'll try that ty m8

Edit: Had to hard reset for update to appear, thnxz again

Last edited:
My game says v1.0.0.6

Also it says there working to get it to xbox asap, so not on xbox yet

Ignore the 1.0.0.6 thing thats wrong, behind your name when you start the game is where to look. Where the menu is with load game etc.

Also if you look at what I posted you'll see it says its out now for Xbox, they retweeted the tweet from last night and added text above it.
Post automatically merged:

I got the update, went in to apps and games, manage files and there was a update waiting. 16 gb, version 1.0.4 i believe it was.

Not showing on mine but other games are updating so will try tomorrow or after a powercycle and see if it pops up.

Cheers.

Merci pour ce patch, on sait tous que le jeu est pas fini sur console.

A vous de nous montrer ce que vous avez pour vous améliorer.

Vous avez assez perdu en bourse.

Les génies de the witcher 3 ne doivent pas rester sur cet échec.

Perso j'ai confiance en vous pr arriver à une version fiable sur Xbox (ps4) "fat"

Je pense personnellement que vous n'auriez pas dû sortir le jeu en l'état ... ( Pression des fans ? Financière ? )
Post automatically merged:

16 go sur xbox fat

Thanks for the info that reset helps. So it did
Hope the game will not crash and freeze anymore ;)

Patch 1.04 Positif!

Amélioration significative pr l'instant ...

J'en suis à 1h30 de jeu quartier Kabuki (mission "le cadeau")
Juste après cinématique charcudoc

Is the game size suppose to be 59.1 or 68 GB? my Xbox says it is updated to version 1.04 but it is still 59.1 GB, while the Xbox store shows the game size is 68 gigs. (Xbox one original)

Game still crashes on One X but not as frequent now

Still despise my character going bald lol

My game size is 59.2gb geralt, if itplays fine that all that matters m8

Dear CDPR! Please lock the resolution on 720p in XBOX One/XBOX One S version of CP2077 and add option to turn TAA On/Off like in SWitcher 3

It will not change anything other than maybe break the game even more.
i'm hesitant updating anything that comes out right now

And i do not understand the developers not giving Console players the option to change the resolution like on a PC
Its up to the player in what resolution and graphical prowess they want to play.

Give me 480P, 720P, 1080P and 4K included with Performance, BALANCED and Graphic mode
That way i can choose whats gives the best FPS or best graphics

We all know what happened to Crysis and i do not want to go down that road again!

Last edited:
Top Bottom