1.05 crashes, Xbox 1X

+
The game is still crashing but so far none have reset the actual system as they were prior to patch 1.04, List I have now had on 1.05 are.
  1. After installing kiroshi mk3 optics then going into cyberware page.
  2. When going into the club to speak to Rouge when you play as Johnny, just after speaking to the bartender before going upstairs.
  3. Whilst driving around in free roam.
  4. Pulling up outside the mega building before the Pisces quest.
  5. After answering the phone to River.
  6. When talking to the guy at the market about buying Samurai records.

Last edited:
I've had several too. Just after sitting down in the diner and using the menu are just a couple. It seems like there are parts where the system can't load everything fast enough and the system just quits.

On the gimmer danger mission to infiltrate arasaka, the system shut down because of overheating. 1.05 is actually crashing more than 1.04 was and getting worse each time I play. Any word CDPR??

Last edited:
My fan has been kicking on way more than usual, even just at simple activities. As soon as I hear it, I'm waiting for a crash. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. I don't what the reasons for it would be.

My fan is kicking in most of the time as well, but in this instance, it hadn't. I have a feeling I might just have to wait until the next 2 patches to see if the game will actually be stable enough to play.
Post automatically merged:

Another 3 crashes, 1.05 is crashing more than 1.04 did.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear that! Did you try disabling some of the visual settings (I don't know if it can help avoid certain crashes)?

Sending another report to CDPR support might be a good idea:

It's just beyond ridiculous now, I've had another 2 crashes this last hour. I have had all the visual effects off right from the start. I had received an email after my first crash report on 1.02 and have emailed again with follow-ups on 1.04 and 1.05 but had nothing back. Will try another report as you've advised and see what happens there. I am literally around 30 crashes now, never have I played a game and had it that many times.

I am now starting to regret not getting a refund and sticking with it.

The crashes to dashboard on One X started for me after the 1.05 update and seem to happen at random. The fan doesn't seem to kick in that much whether it crashes or not.

I just had a crash after the new update today, 1.06 I believe.
I've not had a crash yet on 1.06 but instead, it is just freezing now all the time instead of crashing. The game is now a lot laggier and stuttering more again.

I've only had 1 crash on 1.06.

@Atomika14, are you still getting regular crashes?
I've had a few, but it seems to be improving. I'm also shortening my playtime, that might be helping. My crashes have been just quiet freezes, then it just quits to the main menu.

But last night I had a really bad one. I saw three Tyger Claws threatening a citizen, I believe in Kabuki. I began firing at them and the game froze, with a terrible buzzing sound. My controller was also shaking, apparently stuck from the firing. I pressed the Home button on the controller, which forced it to stop and the game quit to the Xbox Home screen. (Hotfix 1.06)

Also, I fell through the map. This was after I exited the Arasaka SUV I was in and approached the trailer of “Comrade Red”. I was reloaded into the world automatically and then everything was fine. This was the first instance of this occurring. (Hotfix 1.06)

I've had a few, but it seems to be improving. I'm also shortening my playtime, that might be helping. My crashes have been just quiet freezes, then it just quits to the main menu.

But last night I had a really bad one. I saw three Tyger Claws threatening a citizen, I believe in Kabuki. I began firing at them and the game froze, with a terrible buzzing sound. My controller was also shaking, apparently stuck from the firing. I pressed the Home button on the controller, which forced it to stop and the game quit to the Xbox Home screen. (Hotfix 1.06)

Also, I fell through the map. This was after I exited the Arasaka SUV I was in and approached the trailer of “Comrade Red”. I was reloaded into the world automatically and then everything was fine. This was the first instance of this occurring. (Hotfix 1.06)

That's not good, hopefully, the next few patches continue to sort the mess out. My latter crashes weren't too bad but if it had carried on hard resetting and overheating shut down I would have gotten a refund.

Top Bottom