1.05 frame-rate issues that were not present in 1.04

+
After the latest patch, the game is stuttering during every auto-save which I never experienced in patch 1.04. It occurs regardless of graphical settings and in game setting. I can be staring at a rock in the desert running over 100 fps with low settings and it still stutters/freezes when it auto-saves.

Also, I now lose a huge chunk of frames when driving vehicles. I have to walk everywhere now because the frame drops are so terrible.

Please just let me roll back to 1.04

my fps got better with the update on PC

Yeah, as far as I can tell the update is overall a good update that fixed a lot of issues that a lot of people have. Which is awesome and I am super happy about.

I just wish I could opt out of this update and wait for 1.06 or something to see if my issues improve or not. :(

You are not alone! I have the same issue. My framerate was fine (45 fps with 40 fps while driving), after 1.05 patch I have drops to 35 fps while driving or shooting. And Delamain is still behind my callers... I wished it would have been smoother than before but now I wish it was as before.

Top Bottom