1.05 hotfix ps4 pro feedback and discussion

+
Ok. So I've put roughly 3 hours post patch 1.05 on ps4 pro (the game runs fine on pc still obviously). Here's what I've felt.

The game seems to run a lot smoother, render time is slightly quicker, less random map glitches, suffered 3 crashes in 3 ish hours, which is better than 6.
Characters and maps are still blocky at times and takes a while to load in.
random sound bugs still exist
Random bug where my weapons are invisible, enemy weapons are as well. This actually happened an annoying amount of times. Its's like I'm moving too fast for the game.

I think the patch made some noticeable improvements, but there's still a way to go.
I quite honestly think this game just won't run smoothly on old gen no matter what's done.
I also came across 10+ AI's of the same character models on the same street walking with each other..pretty strange

Anybody see any improvement?

Well I can't say much as I've just gotten the chance to dl and play it now, I did notice an issue with the settings getting corrupted and or not acknowledging the close button once, other then that I'm wondering what's up with my Cyber-eye, it's suddenly only got a single level of zoom on it which is next to worthless

other then that things are still fine

Top Bottom