1.05 patch wrong size update

+
The patch for cyberpunk 2077 (1.05) came out yesterday and the size for it on steam was 1.7GB, bur after doing my research online I found out that the 1.05 patch was meant to be 9Gb or 17Gb, this could be why my quest that i'm stuck on is still not fixed.

unknown.png

size.png

I think the patch is the correct size, check the installation size once steam has unpacked it. The 1.7GB might be the compressed size

Hey can you make a thread about cyberpunk possibly messing with your streaming like hulu and Disney plus cuz as soon as i deleted the game and saved data they stared working again and i cant find the welcome thread

sorry I won't know what to do about that, you could try restarting your computer and running gog as administrator and see if that maybe have helped.
Post automatically merged:

Hey can you make a thread about cyberpunk possibly messing with your streaming like hulu and Disney plus cuz as soon as i deleted the game and saved data they stared working again and i cant find the welcome thread

I've never heard of an issue like that but anything is possible with this game tbh.

Last edited:
Top Bottom