1.05 Upgrading bugs and Where to find Glyph Diagrams

+
1.05 Upgrading bugs and Where to find Glyph Diagrams

Hi folks. First time poster here. I got my copy of Witcher 3 via PC/DVD box copy (non-digital) and it relies on GoG Service.

First of all. I came here because I encountered the bugs that do not allow me to properly upgrade my Mutagen, Glyph and Runestones. I tried to drop / sell than buyback and it seems like this...

Drop and pickup works for Mutagen. But Drop and Pick up doesn't work for Runestones (and possibly glyph too) and I had to resort to Sell and buyback

On the other hand, I am having trouble to collect Glyph diagrams after I accomplished the Kiera questlines. Where can I get some more Glyph diagrams?

Many thanks.

I am having the same issue with upgrading any runestones or glyphs. I am trying to create middle grade runestones/glyphs from lesser ones. Even though I have several, the crafting screen reports I have 0 of them.

I also have the same issue with mutagens where it says "You already have one" and will not let me craft more. I have to drop my mutagens in order to craft more of them as a work around.

Recipe location info below:

You can find more more recipes for glyphs/runestones from Kiera and the Pellar.

Thank you so much and that pretty much burnt off all the cash I (Geralt) have at this moment. Now I have to wait for the new patch come in. :)

Top Bottom