1.06 issues

+
hmm, 1.05 for really nice for me, but 1.06 has those 'crash reports' show up again when I exit normally. It also sometimes crashes now, if I pause and try to rejoin.
I am on a spindle hdd, (the game), and I heard the disk come to life, I wonder if when disk gets parked or so, it might lead to a crash, not sure. but 1.06 is less stable.

Seems like 1.06 reintroduced some of earlier bugs here. anyway, just saying :)

On PS5 it crashes as it has always done since launch day. I don't really know if they're actually working on that or just write it in the patch notes just to fool us.

Also the highwayman is bugged since I can't insert the code to open the garage.

How are we supposed to help you without further details?

Please provide following information:
  • running Operating System
  • a dxdiag log file (if you run Windows)
  • used Hardware (CPU, GPU, PSU, RAM etc.)
  • Temperatures of CPU and GPU under load
  • installed graphics driver version
In addition we need to know:
  • When does the crash happen?
  • Can you reproduce the crash or is it random?
  • Is there any troubleshooting you have already done?
    • if yes, what did you do for troubleshooting purposes?
Cheers
TalentX

Xbox Series X - Hotfix 1.06

1. Dum Dum is still not spawning from the quest line "Second Conflict".
2. When crafting I believe it says press "A" to craft, but it's "X" on the controller.

Keep up the great work! We see how hard you are working on the patches.

P.S. It would be great to see what clothing looks like on, before buying. Perhaps, also allow us to wear clothes for looks (similar to outfit). That would make many players very happy! :)

P.S. It would be great to see what clothing looks like on, before buying.

This. Definitely a feature I missed when buying clothes, you have to imagine how the character will look in them based on their inventory images, which is far from ideal.

Is anyone else having a problem with updating it to 1.06? I'm on PS5 and it says that it's updated to the latest which is 1.05 on mine but there's a 1.06 and I can't update it to that... Wtf? Lol

One of the issues that I have and some people have in the forum too which is joy-killing will-taking game breaking bug that "Down on the street" never appears, no calls no nothing even after doing every available side-quest and gigs. Takemura never calls and we never have any main missions in the journal to follow. Stuck there in the endless void wondering if we can ever finish the game. Wasn't fixed in 1.05 still not fixed in 1.06

Top Bottom