1.06 on Steam out now, still no mutagen stat fix\ Remaining bugs after 1.06

+
1.06 on Steam out now, still no mutagen stat fix\ Remaining bugs after 1.06

Ok, this is the 6th patch and now it is not funny. It's been more than a month since release and we still have to replace mutagens every time we loading.
This is just ridiculous, didn't expect such attitude towards gamers. Is it really that hard to hotfix? I don't think so.

Here is the link to mutagen main slot bug (just in case): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4DQwzDfudI

Probably we can use this thread to enumerate the bugs we encountered even after 1.06 and what annoys us most.

Last edited:
Now you can craft them more than one, that's true. But mutagen stats just drop when you load the game, it is very annoying for mages on death march.

It was announced that 1.06 is only a hotfix so it is not a huge collection of fixes. Most people complain that the game is too easy anyway so you can just take the extra challenge and not work around the mutagen bug. (I never noticed but I am currently not playing on death march...)

haven't tried new patch yet. not until i go home from out of town.

what i do to create higher muragens is just drop it and then creat a new one. drop higher mutagen create another one and hen pick up all to create much higher

haven't tried new patch yet. not until i go home from out of town.

what i do to create higher muragens is just drop it and then creat a new one. drop higher mutagen create another one and hen pick up all to create much higher

That was the only way to do it with 1.05 and it was very annoying.

But they really need to fix the mutagen stat bug. I mean it can't be THAT difficult to do and it is SUCH an annoying bug...

Tuco

Forum veteran
The "mutagen bug" is actually fixed for me..?

On a side note, where I can find a detailed changelog?

The "mutagen bug" is actually fixed for me..?

On a side note, where I can find a detailed changelog?

There are two main mutagen bugs. The one OP is talking about is the vanishing of mutagen socket boni when you reload a save without srating the game.

We'd like to let you know that this is a very minor issue and you can even finish the game without using any mutagens at all. /CDPR

I too don't understand why they keep ignoring this bug. Maybe they forgot lol.

I don't know how they handle internally the various bug/balancement lists, but externally (i.e. the tech support section) is a really mess.
Devs (or other affiliated people that have the task to report them) replies are exrìtemely rare and, worst of all, there's not a public list of "acknoledged bugs", so people (not their fault, they can't read hundreds of threads) post the same bug reports over and over again.

Top Bottom