1.07 FPS Decrease (Video)

+
This is not stuttering this is constant lag spiking / stuttering having some kind of pattern ... and for me it came with 1.07 patch ... I install the game again to test that new pathch and how much it going to brake the game !

Exactly. It has nothing to do with the game loading in people or objects. That's stuttering. That's very identifiable. This is a permanent spike that only occurs in a small area of the city.

Exactly. It has nothing to do with the game loading in people or objects. That's stuttering. That's very identifiable. This is a permanent spike that only occurs in a small area of the city.

This is not stuttering this is constant lag spiking / stuttering having some kind of pattern ... and for me it came with 1.07 patch ... I install the game again to test that new pathch and how much it going to brake the game !

Built myself a new Skylake PC yesterday and have just finished testing. Seems that a CPU upgrade (from i5-2500k 4.4.ghz to i5-6600k 4.4ghz) has fixed this problem for me.

On my old system, this area would cause my 2500k to reach 100% and bottleneck, causing the FPS drops. My new 6600k still gets a load increase in the same area, but only from 45% to 65%, and therefore causing no FPS loss at all.

I don't have the option to change hardware, and I still say it's something that can and should be fixed.

Top Bottom