1.07 "hey, you wanna look at my stuff?" quest, cannot interact with merchant

+
1.07 "hey, you wanna look at my stuff?" quest, cannot interact with merchant

So, I've updated to 1.07 through GoG galaxy. Playing a second playthrough on Death March. I've run into the shady gnome merchant selling magic/alchemy things in Novigrad. Witch hunters show up, I tell them the gnome left his soup on the burner, follow him, find him. He's where he's supposed to be, round the corner, between the houses. I can't interact with him though. The label above his head says "Merchant", but no interaction symbol appears, and I can't talk to him. Returned to him after doing other things, still no go. So this one looks like permanently stuck.

On my first playthrough, which must've been 1.05, I believe. This did not happen. He thanked me for not selling him out and worked like a regular trader.

Me too, just tried doing this quest and i cannot interact with the merchant. Just says "Merchant" with no action button prompt. So frustrating I hate leaving quests without completing them.

I have the same issue. Actually, I had completed this quest in 1.06 but started the game afresh after 1.07. Now, I am not able to talk to the halfling.

Whenever I couldn't interact with people, I just saved my game, standing close to them. and then re-load. At least, this helps with merchants.

The fix on nexus mods works fine long as you have save game before starting the quest:

mm was gonna link but error :New users with under 10 posts on their accounts cannot include images and links in their messages.

Same here on Xbox ONE! Merchant As well as for Vernon and installation of (RUS) Language pack, one patch so MANY problems :uma:

So, I've updated to 1.07 through GoG galaxy. Playing a second playthrough on Death March. I've run into the shady gnome merchant selling magic/alchemy things in Novigrad. Witch hunters show up, I tell them the gnome left his soup on the burner, follow him, find him. He's where he's supposed to be, round the corner, between the houses. I can't interact with him though. The label above his head says "Merchant", but no interaction symbol appears, and I can't talk to him. Returned to him after doing other things, still no go. So this one looks like permanently stuck.

On my first playthrough, which must've been 1.05, I believe. This did not happen. He thanked me for not selling him out and worked like a regular trader.

Intresting, i can interact with him, but quest is still in progress and i've already finished it :)

---------- Updated at 07:30 AM ----------

Hello,
We're aware of this issue and currently working on a fix. Sorry for inconvenience.

Thank you :)

Same here. On PC. I tried multiple things, re-loading saves, re-starting game/galaxy, starting another quest and then re-starting this one, etc, etc... nothing helped. Left him alone and went on my way :)

Top Bottom