( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they dont know what they're doing. They just made the one of the best games ever, but they have no idea what they're doing.
:glee:

Are people like you paid by CDPR or are you just so insanely braindead that everyone criticizing them either fairly is to considered a sort of "enemy"? If they removed toggle walk on PC then they clearly made an awful decision and they should be criticized for that. and either harshly. If you don't like that criticism try to point out why it is invalid (if you can, but you naturally cannot) instead of going for these completely irrelevant one liners trying to sidestep the issue.

Toggle walk was almost an essential feature in the PC and if they removed it I would surely start making one thread after another until they bring it back. FFS, instead of improving the game they are dumbing it down by and by as time passes.

But please, try to explain why the decision to remove toggle walk was a good one since you so insist they always know perfectly what they are doing. Let's see what you will invent, I want to have some fun.

Last edited:
What are you people talking about? If you tilt the left stick forward you still walk slow even with the alternative option on.

This thread is further proof to the toxic negativity and mob-like criticism of CDPR that had been pervading this forum since the first "downgrade controversy": people are already criticizing and talking shit without even having tried it for themselves.

What are you people talking about? If you tilt the left stick forward you still walk slow even with the alternative option on.

This thread is further proof to the toxic negativity and mob-like criticism of CDPR that had been pervading this forum since the first "downgrade controversy": people are already criticizing and talking shit without even having tried it for themselves.

Did you even read the thread ffs? In the PC k/m control scheme there's a toggle walk option and it seems it works anymore (from what the OP stated). So, of what the hell are you talking about?

The amounts of blind fanboys in these forums is so absurdly high that there's no way to point out some issue without having one of them come out just spouting nonsense because they feel the need to. They don't either take the time to read what's being said and they are already there screaming "outrage!", "insanity!". It's utterly mindblogging. The amount of servitude in this new generation is out of control.

Last edited:
Ill check to see if this is true on PS4, if there is a button to toggle on/off about the alternative movement then its good but CDPR should be aware of these early complaints about the patch 1.07.

Did you even read the thread ffs? In the PC k/m control scheme there's a toggle walk option and it seems it works anymore (from what the OP stated). So, of what the hell are you talking about?

The amounts of blind fanboys in these forums is so absurdly high that there's no way to point out some issue without having one of them come out just spouting nonsense because they feel the need to. They don't either take the time to read what's being said and they are already there screaming "outrage!", "insanity!". It's utterly mindblogging. The amount of servitude in this new generation is out of control.

You do realize the OP is talking about the console version, right?

The PC patch isn't even out yet.

Somebody uploaded a video of the walking animations after patch 1.07. Looks like it's the same animations that the mouse and keyboard users had before, so I'm not worried any more. Was there an even slower walking animation available to controller users before?

http://webm.land/media/toUj.webm

Slow walk as in using a controller and barely moving the stick it's not possible anymore, there's only ONE walking speed. I've made a video but i haven't 10 messages on the forum to post the link. Just go on youtube, search TheViviansen channel and a video called The Witcher 3: Slow Walk Is Gone.

PS4 version.

You do realize the OP is talking about the console version, right?

The PC patch isn't even out yet.

Ok then. Better this way. If they removed the toggle walk for PC I would really be pissed off. It's not that they haven't dumbed down the game already enough with the latest decisions anyway and everytime you point out some criticism at CDPR for their decisions you get attacked left and right by hordes of fanboys that don't even try to understand what you are saying.

---------- Updated at 12:35 PM ----------

Slow walk as in using a controller and barely moving the stick it's not possible anymore, there's only ONE walking speed. I've made a video but i haven't 10 messages on the forum to post the link. Just go on youtube, search TheViviansen channel and a video called The Witcher 3: Slow Walk Is Gone.

Now I understand what you mean. Well, I sincerely don't know because I don't own a PS4 so I cannot either check in the future.

Are people like you paid by CDPR or are you just so insanely braindead that everyone criticizing them either fairly is to considered a sort of "enemy"? If they removed toggle walk on PC then they clearly made an awful decision and they should be criticized for that. and either harshly. If you don't like that criticism try to point out why it is invalid (if you can, but you naturally cannot) instead of going for these completely irrelevant one liners trying to sidestep the issue.

Toggle walk was almost an essential feature in the PC and if they removed it I would surely start making one thread after another until they bring it back. FFS, instead of improving the game they are dumbing it down by and by as time passes.

But please, try to explain why the decision to remove toggle walk was a good one since you so insist they always know perfectly what they are doing. Let's see what you will invent, I want to have some fun.

First of drop the whole dramaqueen-act it makes you look immature. And dude. Im not one of those hard-core fans. I never even played witcher 1-2. I used Sony's shareplay with a buddy of mine and the game looked so awesome I had to buy it. The game is really good.. and yes the patch took a little longer than we was hoping for. And Yes the patch was released earlier on PS4/XB than on PC in some areas. Im in the same boat. I live in Norway and the patch is still not out and if it is it just got rolled out.

You said they dont know what they're doing and call me braindead for calling you out on that silly comment.
Are you even reading your own comments? Buuhuu toggle-walk.. buuhuu patch.

---------- Updated at 12:38 PM ----------

Try what? I'll assume that you're just a troll, so this is my last reply to you.
What do you think? Try the game. Cause from what Ive read there' A LOT of people who doesnt have this problem.

Attachments

• crybaby.jpg
    crybaby.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 66
First of drop the whole dramaqueen-act it makes you look immature. And dude. Im not one of those hard-core fans. I never even played witcher 1-2. I used Sony's shareplay with a buddy of mine and the game looked so awesome I had to buy it. The game is really good.. and yes the patch took a little longer than we was hoping for. And Yes the patch was released earlier on PS4/XB than on PC in some areas. Im in the same boat. I live in Norway and the patch is still not out and if it is it just got rolled out.

You said they dont know what they're doing and call me braindead for calling you out on that silly comment.
Are you even reading your own comments? Buuhuu toggle-walk.. buuhuu patch.

So you aren't either a former member of the fanbase and you have the audacity of coming here and calling others that are "whiners" because they care about the franchise they followed since the beginning and they don't want it to become yet another casual-ridden mess? Let's talk about having a bare-faced cheek...

Ah, the absurdity and the absolute arrogance of some people; it is so astounding as to be almost impossible to understand.

As for "not always getting what you want", sure, that's true, but if you never try you SURELY will never get what you want and rest assured that nobody will give you what you want if you aren't asking for it. If the world was only made by people like you, with your mentality, we would probably be under some dictatorial regime right now as in North Korea, and you would probably even scream how good you have at it as some of the people there do.

Last edited:
Ok then. Better this way. If they removed the toggle walk for PC I would really be pissed off. It's not that they haven't dumbed down the game already enough with the latest decisions anyway and everytime you point out some criticism at CDPR for their decisions you get attacked left and right by hordes of fanboys that don't even try to understand what you are saying.

---------- Updated at 12:35 PM ----------

Now I understand what you mean. Well, I sincerely don't know because I don't own a PS4 so I cannot either check in the future.

*sighs* thank you for proving my point sir. I believe what you have just done to yourself used to be referred to in late 2000's internet lingo as "self-ownage".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom