1.1 - Megabuilding H10 is now mislabled H11

+
There used to be a bug where the H11 megabuilding travel point said it was H10, so you had two H10's.

They apparently tried to fix that bug in 1.1 however now the H10 megabuilding is mislabeled and says H11, so you have two H11's now.

So yeah, not sure if it was a copy/paste error or what, but regardless, label H10 and H11 properly next patch plz.

msxyz

Forum regular
This is comedy material :giveup:

Glad I'm still on 1.06 One thing I appreciate about GOG is that they don't force update on users. I can't imagine how the Steam customers feel, being locked out of the game due to the Takemura's call bug.

This is comedy material :giveup:

Glad I'm still on 1.06 One thing I appreciate about GOG is that they don't force update on users. I can't imagine how the Steam customers feel, being locked out of the game due to the Takemura's call bug.
i havent any problem, my first playtrough in just before the meeting with hanako, the second playtrough is just after the bug, the third is the earliest one, but in the i can reverse to 1.06

on the note of bugs don't call your car when in the afterlife parking lot your car will be on the other side stuck trunk first in the ground and if lucky you'll only make it just in time for it to explode in your face in spectacular fashion and have to pay for another repair lol
Post automatically merged:

I have to add that this update was... umm... explosive... lol:eek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom