1.10 bug... Now you cant walk while aiming crossbow

+
1.10 bug... Now you cant walk while aiming crossbow

1.10 patch bug... Now you CANT walk while aiming-zoom crossbow.

previously I used a crossbow to zoom and view details of the defeated enemies and it was fun to zoom crossbow and walk on them(the corpses) and cause small ragdoll reaction. BUT now with the 1.10 you cant anymore walk while zoom aiming crossbow. I have xbox one version

I've noticed that when I use zoom to aim the crossbow, Geralt is frozen in place. when the the zoom was triggered. Is anyone else experiencing this?
You can't walk at all with the crossbow zoom on. They've removed a significant feature here, because being able to walk meant fine tuning your aim. Now you're stuck on the spot. I hope this is something they intend to remedy. because before the 1.10 patch you CAN

I hope it's not a design decision. We should be given more reasons to use the crossbow, not less.
If you try to move when he is frozen in place and spin the camera around it will look like Geralt is ice skating, it looks utterly ridiculous.

I have XBOX ONE version but this problem is also in the pc 1.10 and ps4 1.10 patch

Last edited:
1.10 patch bug... Now you CANT walk while aiming-zoom crossbow.

previously I used a crossbow to zoom and view details of the defeated enemies and it was fun to zoom crossbow and walk on them(the corpses) and cause small ragdoll reaction. BUT now with the 1.10 you cant anymore walk while zoom aiming crossbow. I have xbox one version

I've noticed that when I use zoom to aim the crossbow, Geralt is frozen in place. when the the zoom was triggered. Is anyone else experiencing this?
You can't walk at all with the crossbow zoom on. They've removed a significant feature here, because being able to walk meant fine tuning your aim. Now you're stuck on the spot. I hope this is something they intend to remedy. because before the 1.10 patch you CAN

I hope it's not a design decision. We should be given more reasons to use the crossbow, not less.
If you try to move when he is frozen in place and spin the camera around it will look like Geralt is ice skating, it looks utterly ridiculous.

I have XBOX ONE version but this problem is also in the pc 1.10 and ps4 1.10 patch

Yes I noticed that too.You do realize that that may not be a bug though don't you?.....since 1.07 CDPR has been removing good things from the game without reason thus making the game worse in their silly unecessary decisions.Slow Walk is the greatest proof of this...I too used to walk pretty often while aiming the crossbow cuz you can also see the lvl of monsters from afar,well I can't put in words how useful it was...so yup I was very sad and disappointed to see this gone in 1.10 just like I was with other 10 more unecessary changes they did....I'm afraid this is a feature that ain't coming back.

(PS4 version)

There is still a little bit of drift if you are walking while aiming the crossbow. I presume its to aid the aimless and I don't mind it...seems more deliberate than a "BUG."

In my opinion it is a big mistake that with each new patch they removed good things and limit us, instead of giving us more ,,, in this case able to walk while zoom-aiming the crossbow, that before the 1.10 we can

I dont know if it is a bug or a CDP 1.10 decision ,, but if it is a decision...is a very stupid decision, because if you are walking and do not stop and while walking you select the crossbow and you zoom-aim with the crossbow You can keep walking but only forward,,, if you change your direction or you want to walk back while zoom-aiming crossbow Geralt is frozen in place

Top Bottom