1.10 issues and bugs

+
It would be nice to get a response from CD PROJEKT RED. Just a simple response that they are aware of the problems that appeared to us, so i could be calm of knowing that it will be fixed sooner or later.

I'm on my second play trough playing it non-NG + and all of a sudden Roach turned into the black horse you get from Emhyr late in the game. I'm still lvl 17 doing the Dandelion quest line. Also having graphical problems in Novigrad, is just as bad as it was on patch 1.07. What the heck?

Yeah, version 1.01's performance would be nice with all the bug fixes and unlocked frame rate. I won't complaint on 40 fps from time to time I swear!!
unlocked core and dx12 u know... what do we do to make it happen?!

One thing i noticed is that when starting Hearts of Stone only playtrough from main menu the game seems to run better. It's still bad, but seems better. But maybe it's just my imagination. Or maybe i didn't play it long enough for the issues to appear.

+1 new Achievement Bug!

"I Wore Ofieri Before It Was Cool" Achievement is bugged on ALL platforms, quote gamepressure.com

There is a bug in 1.10 version of the game. To complete this achievement / trophy you have to buy Saddlebags and Horse Blinders. They will be available for purchase from the Ofieri Merchant in the next patch.

Hope @cdprojekt fix this soon

Yeah I had that problem. Small potatoes these days given the theft of my high end gear by some bugs.
I just wanna play HoS man!
Fix it already CDPR!

Patch 1.10 fixed my issues in novigrad but......... Upon downloading HoS it's now WORSE as ever. Lol wtf!!!!!!

Edit: as far as the constant mini load screen thing where it pauses an gets blurry for a moment every 30 freakin seconds. But.... As far as the pop in issue and textures not loading in 1.08 in novigrad that appears to be a lot better. But I'm also getting the mini load screen crap in oxenfurt from time to time which I never had a problem with on xb1 til 1.10 and HoS. Who knows which is the causing the problem?!?!?

Last edited:
And that's why i chose to not update to 1.10 yet. I bought the SP, but with 1.08 i can't play HoS, i think. But since i'm still in Novigrad (1st playthrough, playing for 70 hrs only) i'm not really interested in playing this DLC until much later. I just hope CDPR fix most of these bugs soon.

And that's why i chose to not update to 1.10 yet. I bought the SP, but with 1.08 i can't play HoS, i think. But since i'm still in Novigrad (1st playthrough, playing for 70 hrs only) i'm not really interested in playing this DLC until much later. I just hope CDPR fix most of these bugs soon.
That means no chievements, right?

Up. FPS is awul.

That means no chievements, right?

Up. FPS is awul.

Yes, unfortunately. But i think if you "earn" an achievement while playing in Offline Mode, when you go back to Online Mode you earn all the achievements that you obtained while you were offline. I really didn't want to do this, but i really like this game and i don't want to play Witcher 3 with this new buggy update...I'll wait until they release the next patch.

Upon downloading HoS it's now WORSE as ever

Definitely - before Patch 1.10 I've never experienced so many bugs and graphics glitched on Xbox One - the patch broke a lot of side quests (cannot finish couple of them), there are many graphics glitches and overal performance is worse (especially in Novigrad). :'(

Worst part - CDPR does not react. No response or tweet or anything. All the hustle about the HoS and zero comments on 1.10 disaster.

Patch 1.10 fixed my issues in novigrad but......... Upon downloading HoS it's now WORSE as ever. Lol wtf!!!!!!

Edit: as far as the constant mini load screen thing where it pauses an gets blurry for a moment every 30 freakin seconds. But.... As far as the pop in issue and textures not loading in 1.08 in novigrad that appears to be a lot better. But I'm also getting the mini load screen crap in oxenfurt from time to time which I never had a problem with on xb1 til 1.10 and HoS. Who knows which is the causing the problem?!?!?

Oh wow yess!! And I thought I was the only one with this bug! I got this freaking blurry/loading screen very often during conversation, like I choose something to say and BOOM loading. Seems to only happen also in the Novigrad part....damn, I was wishing so bad that this 1.10 patch would solve everything once and for all....I mean...it was like 17 GIG!! lol...

I've had it with this game for now. I find it completely unplayable. I can't complete several of the side quests, the game seems to pause every 15 seconds, the controller seems to lag when i press a button, even some of the creatures have stopped attacking me! I can walk right past them, automatically draw my sword , but they just walk off! Fix this please, you've taken our money so surely you can put back what was right in the 1st place! If it ain't broke, why fix it??

1.10 patch is like you tried to repair an engine with a nylon stocking and some bubble gum...

the engine runs but it leaks oil... a lot of oil!

Top Bottom