[1.12] Bandit camp north of Zuetzer Castle won't gray out.

+
[1.12] Bandit camp north of Zuetzer Castle won't gray out.

So I was doing the quest for the Ofeiri merchant and I cleared out this bandit camp with 10+ knight just a little north of the Zuetzer Castle marker. I've looted all the chests but the Bandit Camp marker won't gray out. Has anyone had this issue in 1.12?

Maybe stupid question, but are you sure you looted absolutely everything?

I had that same problem with one other camp. I went there several times and finally found one half hidden very little box in the ground and looting that solved the problem.

Yeah I notice that if I fast travel away and then fast travel back there is a chest in the inner courtyard of the castle behind a wooden table that glows yellow. However, when I loot it there's nothing inside but the glow goes away. If I fast travel away and then come back again then it starts glowing again as well.

One thing. Did you only find that little box after the 1.12 patch?

Yeah I notice that if I fast travel away and then fast travel back there is a chest in the inner courtyard of the castle behind a wooden table that glows yellow. However, when I loot it there's nothing inside but the glow goes away. If I fast travel away and then come back again then it starts glowing again as well.

One thing. Did you only find that little box after the 1.12 patch?

No, that was before 1.12 and I just didn't notice it at first. Nothing more wrong with it. Your case sounds definitely like a bug :(

i have same problem too. i even tried new campaign hos only and its gray out at first a few seconds later turning to white again

Same problem here. And due to that I cannot complete Wild Rose Dethorned achievement I guess.

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
Hey guys,

Could you please send us game saves files as close to this point as possible via our official support form? Thanks!

Same issue. If you quick save there and load that save it will greyout on the minimap.. not on the world map. If you leave the area and come back it will be white again. Definitely bugged

On the camp right below that there appears to be a question mark right on top of the bandit camp icon. Unless there is something else there( i couldn't find it) it seems that is bugged as well.
Oh boy first 2 question marks i tried and this happens

Last edited:
Hearts of Stone - Bandit Camp not Clearing

Title^

Tried all possible ways, but icon doesn't become gray.

Steam v1.12

Attachments

• c985e88bd7cde507e7d85837ffaf87fe.jpg
    c985e88bd7cde507e7d85837ffaf87fe.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 614
Exactly the same issue for me, this camp as well as the second with the non-disappearing question mark to the south. And I can confirm that this glitch only appears since I patched the game to 1.12.
Sent a save file as well. Hope it gets fixed soon and I also hope that I won't have to replay the game from earlier saves to get it fixed...

Last edited:

Vinthir

CD PROJEKT RED
When players progress in the game they choose different paths and perform many different actions in different sequences thus creating unique conditions. The more saves representing those conditions we can investigate and use to tailor and double-check a fix the more probable it is the fix will cover all the conditions where an issue occurs.

That is why, in general, the more saves documenting issues we get the better, and that's why I'd like to ask anyone who encounters this issue to contact us using our support form and provide a save created close to the the place in question.

Top Bottom