1.12 - READ THIS FIRST - Any unexplained errors

+
Did you downloaded the main game and patch again from the web or just the patch 1.12?
I downloaded the whole game, dlc and patch 1.12 from Galaxy download manager and later I installed the game without galaxy but nothing got fixed.

My question is, all the files downloaded from Galaxy Download Manager are worth it and can be verify from the web or I need to download again everything from the web?

And where I can verify the game from the web?

Last edited:
After updating to 1.12. using gog galaxy i have issue with all mills on all maps of witcher.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J97zb6rEY0Y
Some types of buildings also have artifacts like on screenshot below (screenshot isn't mine)
Is this videocard or game? in other games everithing is ok
I checked the files of the game and everything became fine, but maybe it's a coincidence.
I have such artifacts second time after upgrade videocard. last time i see this after upgrading videodriver. And that time checjing files not helps. Problem go away after several reboot of game
Sorry for my bad english

Attachments

• mygmig6.jpg
    mygmig6.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
i dont have a problem in this time. I wrote a post because i want sort out is this videocard or game. I have such problem twice, and first time verifying gamedata doesnt helps. Broken was just all mills in a world. Artifacts gone after game did checkpoint and i load game/ Artifacts persisted even i reboot my pc

Artifacts with Witcher 3 ONLY!

Hello,

Here are my specs:

i7-5820K
MSI X99A Plus
16gb DDR4 Corsair
Nvidia GTX980ti
Windows 10 x64

Latest drivers on everything...as you can see from the video below I've been having these artifacts or glitches if you like. I had them before the patch but after I changed settings from Nvidia panel and enabled a few things they were gone. Now after latest patch (wticher 3) here they are again. FYI I only get artifacts with Witcher 3....so it's the game right? Also I run a bunch of stress tests and benchmarks and no negative results there...so is it a game-related bug or is it something else?

[video]https://youtu.be/AefV3NDzfjU[/video]

Also my dxdiag:

http://pastebin.ca/3335982

Any help appreciated...Thank you!

Strange and missing textures?

Ive noticed some rather unusual texture glitches in the game recently, and some bridge textures seem missing, any ideas guys?

Attachments

• 2016-01-18_00003.jpg
    2016-01-18_00003.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 2016-01-18_00002.jpg
    2016-01-18_00002.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 90
Have you checked your GPU drivers are up-to-date?

I verified the cache for a second time and it installed three files and it seems to have fixed it. unusual as its a fresh install this morning and i have no mods and already verified the cache earlier today. I'll see how it goes

- If you updated manually through Gog, make sure you updated the main game AND the DLC's.
I have question about DLC part. How you do that? You uncheck and check it again in GOG? Does that mean when the patch downloads it doesn't update DLCs and you have to do it separetadly?

I have question about DLC part. How you do that? You uncheck and check it again in GOG? Does that mean when the patch downloads it doesn't update DLCs and you have to do it separetadly?

Correct.

If you patched the main game by going into Gog, viewing the library and selecting to download the patch, you need to download the DLCs (and HoS if applicable) separately again as they were also patched. Patching the main game does NOT automatically patch the DLCs.

If you update using Galaxy, it updates everything. (Not personally tested, but it's supposed to). If you use Steam, it updates everything.

HELP Weird graphics

Hi. I'm posting to tell you about a weird bug I've been having since I updated to 1.12.1. This game is fairly new to me. I'm nw about level 10, I reached the home of the in Velen. Once I got to it, the building was all .... weird. Inside was hell. I could not see a thing. All I saw was brown triangles and lines in different shapes of brown.

Something similar also happened in a cave. The shadow of a stone rock was all stretchy and in the shape of a triangle.

I'll add a screenshot,

Any idea on how to fix this?

So far I've tried :
Reload a previous save
Changing game graph setttings
Change my graph card's setting
Rebboting computer ( Noob 101 move)

Attachments

• Nouvelle image bitmap.jpg
    Nouvelle image bitmap.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 105
  • Nouvelle image bitmap.jpg