1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif

shaaadows. changing dlss to anything else 'fixed' it for me, but really probably any graphic setting change would've 'refreshed' this.

shaaadows. changing dlss to anything else 'fixed' it for me, but really probably any graphic setting change would've 'refreshed' this.
Very weird, I never see that here.
It's in Pacifica, above the Batty's hotel, near a fight between Animals and Scavs (blue star event) ?
yea theres some weird shadows in this game :D
Yep, I see that relatively often. Or shadows who appear/disappear and re-appear when you go forward :)

DC9V

Forum veteran
yea theres some weird shadows in this game :D
It's in Pacifica, above the Batty's hotel, near a fight between Animals and Scavs (blue star event) ?

Yep, I see that relatively often. Or shadows who appear/disappear and re-appear when you go forward :)
I think RayTracing is currently not worth the performance hit. We will probably see better implementation with the next gen patch.

I think RayTracing is currently not worth the performance hit. We will probably see better implementation with the next gen patch.
That happens with it off too. i tested. must be something with the light source just like the other video i linked in Lizzies bar where the barrels shadows vanish. Not sure whats going on really.

Yeah, neat that fight. Started happening when V was under the bridge. First I thought it's some sort of accelerated change between day/evening as it started swallowing the whole area, then it followed the vehicle as one looong shadow :D then it just got trippy like that

Yeah, neat that fight. Started happening when V was under the bridge. First I thought it's some sort of accelerated change between day/evening as it started swallowing the whole area, then it followed the vehicle as one looong shadow :D then it just got trippy like that
I was trying to see if we saw any dead Animals or Scavs, but in the end, I saw nothing and my eyes hurt... :D

Last shot fired from any weapon still has no recoil/weapon doesn't animate. :(

I think this bug was introduced in 1.2 and it's still present in 1.23.

Same here. For me she just wouldn't get in the car, I drive away and waited for her so I heard the conversation but she was running alongside the van.
I just found a a solution for the "No Fixers" gig:

Issue: Iris Tanner won't get in the car after talking to her.
Solution: Don't create a save file after you spoke to her, then go to the left side of her car and wait until she's standing on the opposite side of the car. Just like she said earlier: "It's a thing between you and me." Then press 'F' to get on the driver seat. As soon as V sits comfortably, press F5 in order to create a quick-save file. Then, press F9. After the quick-load, Tanner will be sitting on the passenger seat, and we are able to complete the quest.

ongoing bug list - I just wanted to add this term because this thread didn't show up as a search result when typing 'bug' instead of 'bugs'.

I think it's Carol, Cassidy and Teddy (those who stand guard are random).
I don't know, but for me, all the times, with body "skill" for avoid the fight or fighting the scavs, it's only Carol who I can speak, after. Cassidy and Teddy have dialogue lines, but they speak directly after Carol (I have not option for directly speak to them). But maybe I'm wrong :)
It's actually not Carol, Cassidy, or Teddy, but two other Aldecaldos that are waiting closer to the street. Here's a picture of one of them:
photomode_10082021_223829.png

Before you enter the area with Carol, Cassidy, Teddy, and the Scavs, you can actually talk to one of these guys first. You can ask them why they're here, and he'll tell you that they've got a deal with Scavs. I think afterwards when you speak to Carol there's dialogue that acknowledges that he briefed you on the situation.

If you complete the quest and head back to the Aldecaldo camp, this character will thank you for helping him, Carol, Cassidy, and Teddy.

Last edited:
It's actually not Carol, Cassidy, or Teddy, but two other Aldecaldos that are waiting closer to the street. Here's a picture of one of them:
View attachment 11243869

Before you enter the area with Carol, Cassidy, Teddy, and the Scavs, you can actually talk to one of these guys first. You can ask them why they're here, and he'll tell you that they've got a deal with Scavs. I think afterwards when you speak to Carol there's dialogue that acknowledges that he briefed you on the situation.

If you complete the quest and head back to the Aldecaldo camp, this character will thank you for helping him, Carol, Cassidy, and Teddy.
Yep that those I named "random", because i thought you never see them again. I never paid attention to them in the Aldecaldos camp after completing this quest, it's good to know :)
So they are two, this one and the other at the opposite entrance of the area (it's always the same guys).
I would go see the camp if I see them next time ;)

Yep that those I named "random", because i thought you never see them again. I never paid attention to them in the Aldecaldos camp after completing this quest, it's good to know :)
So they are two, this one and the other at the opposite entrance of the area (it's always the same guys).
I would go see the camp if I see them next time ;)
Yes, it is those two guys (one is named Taco). Here is a screenshot of the dialogue that is supposed to occur when you first get there:

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.11 - 00.24.37.13.png

Unfortunately, in my latest playthrough I'm not able to start this conversation for some reason.

Doing the first mission for Wakanda with Jackie. I get to the apt and we take the elevator up as bug calls in to give us the dets. We walk down the hall to the door I'm supposed to hack and Jackie walks up pushes me out of the way and stands in front of the data pad so I can't get a lock on it to hack anything... and considering this is the first mission you can't advance and that's where I'm at!!! Any words of advice here?

Occasionally the game will drop unique items twice. For example, after killing Nash, there were two corpses. I'm not sure why this happened, but might possibly be from making Nash go Cyberpsycho?

Anyway I now have two Widow Makers:

Also sometimes enemies will drop NULL items that lack an icon, name, stats, ammo, etc (though most to seem to have a credit value):

Sadly these don't seem to be firable, though the NPCs will flee in terror if you point one at them.

Top Bottom