1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
I'll keep updating the list as I find them.

If anyone wants to contribute feel free, it's also helpful to try and reproduce the bugs multiple times and describe the details.

Depth of Field and DLSS performance at the beginning of the dialogue, it seems to me that DOF is rendered at full res for about 10 seconds before the DLSS reconstructs it dropping performance drastically at higher resolutions (4k in my case)

Dumping bodies in vehicles that have either of the doors or trunks already opened (like the ones parked in or around gang member scenarios or NCPD missions), this results in the body floating in mid air behind the vehicle and if by any chance the vehicle explodes with the body inside it gets transferred back to V but it's invisible and cannot be dropped normally unless you find a storage unit.

*found out that the invisible body disappears if you draw your weapon

*another update on this last one, all the vehicle trunks behave like this, hiding a body in any vehicle is bugged

If you aren't already, please make sure to report bugs or issues you find also via the official route, here: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/

Last edited:

Guest 3847602

Placing Scorpion's figure on the table in V's apartment still causes Scorpion's iconic knife - Stinger to permanently disappear from your inventory. Although, I tested this on pre-1.2 save, there's still a hope that it won't happen on fresh playthrough.

• It sometimes takes a second or two for your handgun/pistol to appear when you draw it. V's hands are already animated like (s)he is holding the weapon. It seems to happen at random moments, during a fight, when running etc.
    • In rare moments, only had this occur twice after 1.2, the handgun simply refuses to appear. switching weapons back again fixes this unfortunate predicament.

This is my most frequently encountered bug (pre/post 1.2):
  • The stats menu of an item laying on the ground does not disappear after moving away from it.
    It will remain permanently glued to your screen and only disappear if you look at another item and move away/pick up that item.
    • There seems to be no causal link between this bug and the item type. It happens with guns, consumables, clothes etc.

Gig backs against the wall is still bugged.
The mission is on the map but it won't trigger and I get no call from the fixer

I don't recall having any problems with this mission in particular in any of my three playthroughs, although it's known that the scripting of missions can break on a current save regardless of the patch (for me it was Discount Doc Cyberpsycho, I had to do it again in a new playthrough).

I used to take beautiful close-up screens of character's faces in photo mode. With 1.2 it's not possible anymore, because when you zoom in on things, and then you enter photo mode, the screen is funny looking, all blocky and blurred, like you took LSD or something.

I used to take beautiful close-up screens of character's faces in photo mode. With 1.2 it's not possible anymore, because when you zoom in on things, and then you enter photo mode, the screen is funny looking, all blocky and blurred, like you took LSD or something.

Confirmed, and I think I know what causes it too.

There's a zoom in and out (the latter is the important one) pixelated effect that occurs, when you enter photo mode with the zoom activated it zooms out slightly for a brief second and the effect get's stuck in animation while in photo mode (like the fire embers that keep getting longer and longer the more you stay in photo mode).

• Clothing mod icons might not appear unless you scroll several times or close and open the mod panel. However even by doing this they won't appear after a restart.
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 00.52.34.02.jpg

These things keep flickering now when you slowly pan the camera (both normal gameplay and photo mode).

This was taken at early hours in the morning, in case volumetric fog is the cause.

fgjhfgdf.jpgfgjhgjghjgh.jpg

*Update: After a game restart this doesn't happen anymore, could be an Nvidia driver issue.

Confirmed, and I think I know what causes it too.

There's a zoom in and out (the latter is the important one) pixelated effect that occurs, when you enter photo mode with the zoom activated it zooms out slightly for a brief second and the effect get's stuck in animation while in photo mode (like the fire embers that keep getting longer and longer the more you stay in photo mode).

Yeah, strange how the devs didn't notice this problem when testing the patch. It's very evident.

Sacrum Profanum mission, one of the Maelstrom gang members spawns in between two containers.

The monk does not react to the player until all the gang members are either dead or incapacitated, the problem is that as soon as you either aggro or quick hack the dude in between the containers he just vanishes inside one of them while going in the search/attack pattern and you cannot target him anymore because he's inside the walls.

This has happened before on the previous patch in a different mission so it might not be patch specific.

I've restarted the mission several times, I've fast traveled away from the area during and before the mission, the exact same dude is in the exact same spot regardless.

This is on a new character made after patching.

what I noticed with 1hs of play.
many things.added up

-The traffic disappears on the route at a moderate speed.

- A constant buzz in the select menu, it becomes annoying

- Orgasm audios are played, it seemed normal to me at one point but as it was repeated even in the street it stopped being funny 🤣

- When changing weapons it takes time for the mesh to appear sometimes

- Inventory images sometimes do not load.

- If you run over several pedestrians, only after 20 deaths do you get a star

- Instant death with 4 stars.

Minimap still dissappears when u get notifications if using resolution 5120x1440.

Framerates are mostly same as before, gameplay is smoother now.

Still can't loot some items, more so if npc is near the item, u get only the talk option.

This is on fresh new game.

Top Bottom