1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Movement speed stat still can't be increased past 5. Tested this by equipping a mod for clothes that should increase movement speed by 19. Went into character screen and it's still sitting at 5.

Still problem with Neoprene Diving Suit / Quest Items after 1.2 patch

> I have the same problem being unable to remove Neoprene Diving Suit so I cannot complete mainstory quest The Heist.
It requires to wear a Militech Suit but get error message Action Blocked when trying. I explored the world as low level character before following mainstory quests so dont have access to quest "Pyramid Song" or "Sweet Dreams". Have tried alot of things recommended by players, including try unequip in safe-house and visited joytoy for cutscenes that can resolved it. Please fix this bugg so I can complete the mainstory.

Just letting you guys know, i'm basically sending a support ticket for every bug introduced with 1.2, as well as any bug still present from 1.1. I suggest you do the same, even if it's somewhat tiresome. It's the only way to be sure (well, ALMOST sure) they'll actually know about the problems still present in the game. You never know if they're going to read this (or other) discussions regarding bugs and glitches.

i just came here to say, that this patch was my highest hope for the game, ive been playing since yesterday ... aaaaaand... after the patch 1.2 and this "big" list of "fixes", its still trash, i can actually say its a bit worse, not so responsive as before, and many bugs are still there, just pathetic, i feel its in the beta, just super dissapointed, maybe this is the post where im supposed to post the bugs, butthere are jsut too many, im tired and bored of trying to play it without getting angry at some bug or stupid mechanic, police still spawn next to me, cars still bugged,after fall animation not fixed. Cya in half a year, maybe they'll manage by then to do some improvements

cool shorts

Capture.PNG

make me feel a little girl

Capture2.PNG

Ghosting in moving Elevator:
2021-03-31_0705_1dzj56.png

Elevator standing still:
2021-03-31_0706_1qekr1.png

Post automatically merged:

Also, I could swear CDPR messed up DLSS and something changed compared to <= 1.2 version. And no, didn't change any settings.

DLSS OFF:
2021-03-31_0701_3mnj53.png

DLSS ON @ Quality: everything looks so blurry.

2021-03-31_0701_2ywjon.png

Last edited:
Ghosting in moving Elevator:
View attachment 11203948

Elevator standing still:
View attachment 11203951
Post automatically merged:

Also, I could swear CDPR messed up DLSS and something changed to <= 1.2 version. And no, didn't chance any settings.

DLSS OFF:
View attachment 11203957

DLSS ON @ Quality: everything looks so blurry.

View attachment 11203954

Noticed that as well with DLSS, I used to play on Performance setting and went to Auto since it was so blurry (kind of the same FPS, no noticeable drops).

Another thing to add to the pile is that the bosses health bars disappear after a reload in the middle of the boss fight.

*only have the Mox Cyberpshycho fight to go off of so far - it might be a bug with the quest itself

[bug report]
First of all, thanks for patch! Keep up the great work and stay calm!

I found a bug near by V's apartment. There's this Tyger Claw guy laying on the ground and it's possible to kill him. The issued warrant gets erased as soon as I enter the apartment and close the door. I can then go back to the cops and they won't be mad at me.

(Difficulty=VeryHard ; Level=20 ; StreetCredit=50 ; Current main quest: before TheHeist)

Cheers!

View attachment 11203372

Discovered a bug not fixed: melee weapon speed that were sped up from Cold Blood perks get SLOWED DOWN when all Cold Blood stacks cools off.

Pretty minor but:
When moving through the map with a mouse (PC), if the cursor happens to land outside the map on one of the menus while being clicked, when released it opens the menu effectively closing the map. Didn't notice that behavior before 1.2

The ambient music from the quest Hippocratic Oath that starts once you begin talking to Lucy is stuck on a loop even after the quest is completed, got in the car and started driving away while listening to the radio.

It doesn't look like it's going to stop any time soon...

Had to reload a save after that.

I really don't get it, I never had as many issues in my first playthrough on the launch day patch, now it's literally happening in every single gig, side story, main story you name it, every, single, one, of, them, is bugged in some respect.

The ambient music from the quest Hippocratic Oath that starts once you begin talking to Lucy is stuck on a loop even after the quest is completed, got in the car and started driving away while listening to the radio.

It doesn't look like it's going to stop any time soon...

Had to reload a save after that.

I really don't get it, I never had as many issues in my first playthrough on the launch day patch, now it's literally happening in every single gig, side story, main story you name it, every, single, one, of, them, is bugged in some respect.
Can be that you need a fresh new character?,maybe the patch is that massive,that with existing saves now creates new bugs.

Don't think I've seen this bug before 1.2, but it happens frequently now:
  • a civilian npc that is killed in their car, will sometimes fall through the car
  • V will do the motions of getting the civilian npc out of the car, but this will be with nothing than air instead of a hapless civvie.
  • the npc that falls through the car remains on the ground (he/she does not disappear)

Top Bottom