1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
In what way? I'm trying to figure out why shadows sometimes look like this now:

I posted it in the technical forum but got no replies so I'm just confused at this point.
1617218530210.png

1617218555492.png

1617218696014.png

Some billboards are flickering, some buildings have blurry textures and sometimes the shadow is quite weird. I play with the same game setting and Nvidia settings as before the patch.

I posted it in the technical forum but got no replies so I'm just confused at this point.

similar problem but depending on the area the shadow looks pixelated. whether they are static or moving objects.

without going very far in the 1st mission with Jackie from the rescue inside the elevator the shadow in V's hands are all staggered squares.

similar problem but depending on the area the shadow looks pixelated. whether they are static or moving objects.

without going very far in the 1st mission with Jackie from the rescue inside the elevator the shadow in V's hands are all staggered squares.
The first time I see this after more than 500 gameplay, but apart from this the most of the buildings look weird blurry, especially in the distance, so also something new.

Sacrum Profanum mission, one of the Maelstrom gang members spawns in between two containers.

The monk does not react to the player until all the gang members are either dead or incapacitated, the problem is that as soon as you either aggro or quick hack the dude in between the containers he just vanishes inside one of them while going in the search/attack pattern and you cannot target him anymore because he's inside the walls.

This has happened before on the previous patch in a different mission so it might not be patch specific.

I've restarted the mission several times, I've fast traveled away from the area during and before the mission, the exact same dude is in the exact same spot regardless.

This is on a new character made after patching.
Didn't get there yet. Happened on a previous patch something similar and killed him with a tech weapon. Have you tried that?
Post automatically merged:

Combat on my pro is having more fps drops.
Enemies are more agile and change strategies more but there's a lot of mini-teleportations around the area they're at. Sometimes from/to cover, other times some half a meter to the side. I think it has to do with new animations

Last edited:
Didn't get there yet. Happened on a previous patch something similar and killed him with a tech weapon. Have you tried that?
Post automatically merged:

Combat on my pro is having more fps drops.
Enemies are more agile and change strategies more but there's a lot of mini-teleportations around the area they're at. Sometimes from/to cover, other times some half a meter to the side. I think it has to do with new animations

Was low level barely any guns or quick hacks to take advantage of, had to jank my way through by speccing all my points into handguns and quick hacks (even though I was going for an SMG/Katana build with Sandevistan) and stagger spammed the guy with barely enough time for a short circuit finisher before he disappeared into the nether realm.

But still broke the mission somewhat since I wanted to do it stealth with no casualties...

Yeah it happened before on another side gig in the badlands (something about a shady ripperdoc) and I had some tech weapons on me...

Xbox One OG Model player here, love the game want to see it thrive. (yes I know, i know. I'm trying to get a Series X for my broke ass)

V's shadow shows their character model incorrectly. When equipping Weapons and if you have an Arm Launcher or Mantis Blades installed they appear to be open even if they are not armed for attack. Then V's shoulders move away from the shadow model. (I'm sure the wording is a little incorrect) This seems to go away when equipping weapons but reappears when arming V.

Small Bugs I've gotten more than a few times are animation delays, like Arm Launcher not firing, Reloads missing frames etc.

Another bug, Arm cyberwear meshes will become "attached to the floor". You can move all around and still play, nothing gets stopped but the model gets pulled to the floor, rare but it happened.

I've noticed some Texture load delays and certain in-game displays sometimes show "Texure File Failed to Load" something-something. I don't remember the exact wording, caught it with the corner of my eye as I was driving.

Overall the game feels even better than before for me personally. Haven't come into a lot of the game-breaking stuff others have posted. Usually, a reload, waiting, or circling the area seems to work for those personally rare occurrences. It only happened to me 3 times in almost 200 hours of play.

Coming from other titles that just stop working for reasons I can't figure out CP77 works for me just fine.

Wakako has been bugged since day 1 for me, still broken in 1.2 on PC. No interaction available in The Gig and Down the Street so cannot progress.

DC9V

Forum veteran

I've seen this bug before 1.2.

Wakako has been bugged since day 1 for me, still broken in 1.2 on PC. No interaction available in The Gig and Down the Street so cannot progress.
Did you visit her before The Heist?

Door in monster hunt still locked with legendary bat. Seems like there should be an authorization device in the level or on corpse but door does not open. Consider adding it in the level somewhere so those of us who have beat the mission can get in.

Five out of seven the Epistrophy (Delamain Cabs) quest lines are still bugged for me. I get the feeling that any quests bugged out pre-patch might remain that way.

Attachments

• AutoSave-1.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 44

Guest 4561861

The Hunt, when River gives V the shard with the news video, got no audio. Had audio every other play through before the patch. River still drives into and through other vehicles.
Pants on two dead Tygers in different areas send out rays of material that flicker and jump around. I'll try to add a screenshot if it happens again.
Just once, right after the patch, while using mouse wheel to select dialog choice, weapons were popping into my hands, even though I wasn't armed at the time.

I have found several, so I'll begin to list them up with screenshots and a video.

Stefan is missing with his map-marker in the quest: "Sweet Dreams":

Here texture is missing in portion's of Sasquatch's arena fight-room:

Textures missing or low-res:

1617231098479.png

Map-location
1617231166009.png

1617231202286.png

Map-location
1617231236748.png

1617231283059.png

Map-location
1617231325665.png

4. Hover-dude
1617231380388.png

Map-location
1617231416008.png

1617239165157.png

Map-location (by the chapel in Pacifica)

1617239206477.png

And this is just what I found at random, not even looking for them.

Last edited:
AMD Ray Tracing is causing graphical bug with Dynamic FidelityFX CAS enabled, I have Radeon 6700 XT. With this enabled as well as RT, textures or anything that the RT effect interact with it seems, flicker black.

Also since this update, when loading a previous save, doors are gone and can see what it on the other side of them (nothingness). I attach a picture of a "door" after I reloaded a previous save. Ray Tracing is not affecting this since I tried with RT off as well. I have to quit out of the game and relaunch for this to stop.

UPDATE: Actually looks like more than just doors are missing after a previous save is loaded. Look are second attached photo.

Attachments

• 2021.03.31-06.47.jpg
    2021.03.31-06.47.jpg
    587.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 2021.03.31-19.10.jpg
    2021.03.31-19.10.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Top Bottom