1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
I am trying to complete "Playing for Time" but have run into an issue. After meeting with Oda I opted not to ride with Takemura to Wakako's place. However when I arrived at Wakako's Takemura is not there. I have skipped a couple of days in-game but he still has not shown up.

Manual mission reset!! It would do wonders. I guess except the ones leading up to the heist, that one can do in different order, affecting each other...

Either that or an automatic state reset for all the active missions left over from the previous version, that would solve a heck of a lot of hassle.
Post automatically merged:

I am trying to complete "Playing for Time" but have run into an issue. After meeting with Oda I opted not to ride with Takemura to Wakako's place. However when I arrived at Wakako's Takemura is not there. I have skipped a couple of days in-game but he still has not shown up.
He's sometimes inside Wakako's office.

Otherwise try a save prior to that see if you can follow him.

If you already started the quest before the patch it could be possible that it's just broken in your save, it's ideal to not have any active quests when you patch the game.
exxxed again, but now publicly, thank you. You should be payed for your help on the forum :)
And people, sometimes go to your apartment without active quests and wait 24 hours for something technologically beneficial to your game to happen ;)

Item mods in weapons don't appear to change the dps stat of gear. I don't know if this was also prevalent before 1.2

AMD Ray Tracing is causing graphical bug with Dynamic FidelityFX CAS enabled, I have Radeon 6700 XT. With this enabled as well as RT, textures or anything that the RT effect interact with it seems, flicker black.

Also since this update, when loading a previous save, doors are gone and can see what it on the other side of them (nothingness). I attach a picture of a "door" after I reloaded a previous save. Ray Tracing is not affecting this since I tried with RT off as well. I have to quit out of the game and relaunch for this to stop.

UPDATE: Actually looks like more than just doors are missing after a previous save is loaded. Look are second attached photo.
Yeah, not just doors, but other objects as well.

The waste disposal is bugged out now at the Grand Imperial Mall, Pacifica - long after the Voodoo Boys-quest. I made the screenshots before the last 'Beat On The Brat'-quest.

1617234483109.png

Map-location

1617234536885.png

My quest was active and still I've seen some progress fixing the bug with this patch. I was just hoping my main save could be at 100% someday. It's the only quest missing with Getting Warmer fixed (well... for me).

I've seen this bug before 1.2.

Did you visit her before The Heist?

I'm pretty sure I visited her after Love Like Fire and she was just standing there with no interaction possible, but that was very early on maybe version 1.02, 1.03 or 1.04?

As no one replied to my thread in the technical forum about the broken Raytraced Reflections in 1.2, I will post the screenshots here aswell.

Screens 1 and 3 are the reflections of the street scene in the window of a bar in The Glen, where you can grind XP.
Screen 2 for Reference what the street looks like when you look at it directly and not the reflection.
Notice the difference in teh shadows on the wall and texture quality of the street and the concrete block in front of the window, NPC Reflections dissapearing at like 2 meters away already. Screen 3 was shot maybe 15 seconds ingame time after screen 2, only ONE NPC is visible in this screen.
Screen 1 was taken first, notice woman with red cap only visible NPC in Window reflection. In screen 2 she is behind the guy with the blue pants, big guy not visible in reflection of screenshot 1 (too "far" away!!!)

Attachments

• photomode_30032021_153838.jpg
    photomode_30032021_153838.jpg
    832.1 KB · Views: 57
  • photomode_30032021_153923.jpg
    photomode_30032021_153923.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
  • photomode_30032021_154125.jpg
    photomode_30032021_154125.jpg
    858.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Inconsistencies on the DPS.
Bought a legendary weapon with dps at 110 or thereabouts. Had it equipped and when looking at another weapon on the floor pressed the button to equip that one instead. Now the dps on the legendary is 88.3.
Only noticed now so didn't replicate, don't know if it's the value of the one I switched over but should be thereabouts

DC9V

Forum veteran
As no one replied to my thread in the technical forum about the broken Raytraced Reflections in 1.2, I will post the screenshots here aswell.

Screens 1 and 3 are the reflections of the street scene in the window of a bar in The Glen, where you can grind XP.
Screen 2 for Reference what the street looks like when you look at it directly and not the reflection.
Notice the difference in teh shadows on the wall and texture quality of the street and the concrete block in front of the window, NPC Reflections dissapearing at like 2 meters away already. Screen 3 was shot maybe 15 seconds ingame time after screen 2, only ONE NPC is visible in this screen.
Screen 1 was taken first, notice woman with red cap only visible NPC in Window reflection. In screen 2 she is behind the guy with the blue pants, big guy not visible in reflection of screenshot 1 (too "far" away!!!)
You're probably not the only one with this bug.
As with any bugs or glitches, it's best to report it to the official tech support. Posting it in the forums just helps others to determine if it's actually a bug when they experience something similar, unless you make it very clear that your intention is some kind of discussion... Keep in mind that the patch 1.2 is pretty fresh, so don't freak out if there aren't many people responding to your postings. ;)

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it but I am now having no audio in the news reports in "The Hunt" and possibly other missions, others have had issues with them outside of that mission so I am assuming it is not restricted to that one alone.

I am also getting low resolution reflections with ray tracing on like others have mentioned.

I am on PC by the way (obviously, as I have RTX on.)

Shop UI still doesn't seem to give a clear indication of which specs you already own.
Melee weapon vendors dont seem to have specs for melee mods.
Unable to craft multiple componants when you upgrade them, ie x uncommon to make a rare, after buying Tune-Up perk.
Tutorial message for installing cyberware covers the part of the screen where you need to install the cyberware. (The Gift)
Ive got music volume set to 0 but can still hear quite a lot of radio and TV in places.
That annoying background whistle that goes off every few seconds when you are in a menu or other UI is still present. Please include an option to turn it off.
Still seem to have trouble getting through some windows, get stuck in the gap. Doesnt happen every time but it does seem to be worse if you start crouched or with a weapon out. (I was trying to get through the shutters in the scav hideout in The Rescue.)

Last edited:
GIG: Getting Warmer is still bugged, you can't pick up the coolent injection and give it to BugBear. I'm am happy the team is working so hard on the game but very annoyed that they only partly fixed this mission. You can start it now but that's it.

You're probably not the only one with this bug.
As with any bugs or glitches, it's best to report it to the official tech support. Posting it in the forums just helps others to determine if it's actually a bug when they experience something similar, unless you make it very clear that your intention is some kind of discussion... Keep in mind that the patch 1.2 is pretty fresh, so don't freak out if there aren't many people responding to your postings. ;)

I'll give it a week and compile a tech support ticket with the most egregious ones as well.
Post automatically merged:

GIG: Getting Warmer is still bugged, you can't pick up the coolent injection and give it to BugBear. I'm am happy the team is working so hard on the game but very annoyed that they only partly fixed this mission. You can start it now but that's it.

I'm on a new character so I'll give you an update once I've completed the mission, but as far as I recall it was fine on my previous playthroughs.

It's perhaps bugged on your current run and I don't believe it will fix itself without starting the game again or a save from before the mission.

Trauma Team encounters are rather bugged. I'm noticing a lot of comprenetation and clipping issues whenever i spot those scenes with parked Trauma Team AV and TT operators investigating. Civilian NPCs in those scenes are clipping one inside the other, giving birth to some monstrous, three-headed beings. It's quite creepy.

Trauma Team encounters are rather bugged. I'm noticing a lot of comprenetation and clipping issues whenever i spot those scenes with parked Trauma Team AV and TT operators investigating. Civilian NPCs in those scenes are clipping one inside the other, giving birth to some monstrous, three-headed beings. It's quite creepy.

I also noticed a few of the NCPD sites being misaligned or misappropriated because the NPC's being arrested were either sitting on air (instead of the kerb) or clipping in some object.

Top Bottom