1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
  • It sometimes takes a second or two for your handgun/pistol to appear when you draw it. V's hands are already animated like (s)he is holding the weapon. It seems to happen at random moments, during a fight, when running etc.
    • In rare moments, only had this occur twice after 1.2, the handgun simply refuses to appear. switching weapons back again fixes this unfortunate predicament.
Same. This patch is ridiculous. This game would be launched in 2022 at less.

DLSS on Ultra Performance mode has this weird frame interpolation issue after using the map, the image gets distorted and flickers between current and past frames until it balances after shaking the camera for a few seconds.

Also massive inventory/menu ghosting.

It's caused by the Nvidia Multi-Frame Sample AA option and it only happens with the DLSS on Ultra Performance.

Final Edit:

Turns out it was MFAA all along just had to completely restart the game before the settings applied.

Post automatically merged:

Same. This patch is ridiculous. This game would be launched in 2022 at less.

2021 sounds more reasonable or at least a staggered launch during the current global situation with a control leading platform.

Last edited:
- Weapon comparison with a lot of mods applied on still doesnt work (flickering or not showing the information)
- Half of the time the pictures of weapons or mods are just not loading inside menu, empty rectangle
- Items often cannot be picked up - they are either underground or below grass or whatever
- I saw dead bodies hanging in the air
- The task with the talking vending machine was completed - now its marked as uncompleted without any interaction
- they only inserted "select number of items to produce" for ammo - BUT NOT FOR ITEMS!?!? Do you know how often do you have to klick to produce epic or legendary item components from ordinary or green ones???? hundreds and hundreds of times!
- "Second Opinion" ("Death and Taxes") pistol stil not accesible, but mentioned in the manual book
- the grenades now are better to distinguish, but the menu pictures look like from a comic and don't fit the atmosphere of the game
- photo mode became very slow and lagging
and so on...

Edit:
- In Photomode the option "eyes to the camera" is missing now...

And I dont want loud music out of several radios on every crime scene...its damn anyoing. was better with 1.1.

Last edited:
DLSS on Ultra Performance mode has this weird frame interpolation issue after using the map, the image gets distorted and flickers between current and past frames until it balances after shaking the camera for a few seconds.

Also massive inventory/menu ghosting.

It's caused by the Nvidia Multi-Frame Sample AA option and it only happens with the DLSS on Ultra Performance.

Post automatically merged:

2021 sounds more reasonable or at least a staggered launch during the current global situation with a control leading platform.
Mid 2021 minimum. I've defended the game, but this is already unacceptable.

Mid 2021 minimum. I've defended the game, but this is already unacceptable.

That's a bit unenthusiastic considering that they haven't exactly stopped working on the damned thing, results being variable as they are, overall I believe the experience is gradually improving so I don't see the point of just throwing in the towel now after all this time.

That's a bit unenthusiastic considering that they haven't exactly stopped working on the damned thing, results being variable as they are, overall I believe the experience is gradually improving so I don't see the point of just throwing in the towel now after all this time.
I spent my money on a full game, not an alpha. Having some bugs is acceptable.
That the game is a bug itself not.

The wasted potential is very sad.

Maelstrom mission... They should all have been similar in terms of immersion and gameplay.

That mission was what they gave to the game media press and streamers.
[...]

I spent my money on a full game, not an alpha. Having some bugs is acceptable.
That the game is a bug itself not.

The wasted potential is very sad.

Maelstrom mission... They should all have been similar in terms of immersion and gameplay.

That mission was what they gave to the game media press and streamers.
[...]

Ok if that's your impression than that's fair enough, but sadly I have to disagree and we should drop it right here since that's not the purpose of the thread.

Thanks for the input.

Hello,

Since the 1.2 patch, i facing several issue.

I play on a fat PS4

- Enemies don't really Die, lit of them stay alive/on foot (keep talking with each other) but they are non more hostile against me and I cannot interact with them, even after a new game and/or reinstall the game.

- I start a new game and I cannot finish the first mission with Maelstrom, to get the Flathead, the final door can't be oppened, even after a new game and/or reinstall the game.

- the hacking view doesn't allow to select an object or person, the "pointer" Doesn't appear at all regularly.

Sorry for my English and have a good day

Since 1.2, I can't upgrade items anymore. The button is there, I have the required components, but the button does nothing. This applies to old saves as well as new saves started with 1.2. This (again) is game-breaking bad.

I also just saw this after completing a point of interest on the map.

Attachments

• 20210402014906_1.jpg
    20210402014906_1.jpg
    409.2 KB · Views: 71
I also just saw this after completing a point of interest on the map.

Oh yea, that's been a constant for a while now.

It seems like the traffic collision is bugged, I've noticed, especially, in tight intersections that larger vehicles tent to clip through others while turning.

And sometimes as you showed they clip through the vehicle in front when stopping.

I've noticed that it sometimes happens with NPC's too, like two separate actors are designated the same spot for a certain procedural action.

P.S.

Don't mess with them when they're doing that or you might get crushed :D.

The quest "Coin Operated Boy" is still not fixed. I have a quest marker for it, but when I go there, all I see is Brendan the vending machine and I cannot interact with him.

Brendan is supposed to be gone at this point an an NPC should be there to give me the quest, but that doesn't happen in my game.

Cars that you own no longer seem to despawn. Which means any damage to them does not get repaired. I even hopped away as far as I could via the fast travel, waited a couple of days, it didn't change anything. There needs to be some way for the damage to be fixed

A new minor bug on 1.2, if it's one.
It's pretty embarassing.
Legendary ping alert enemis :(
It's not ping itself, it's ping + legendary weapon glitch and cripple movement. If you ping a group with one of those equip, enemi are alerted

XBSX on "fresh" 1.2 game save (40h) :)

Top Bottom