1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
PS5 keeps crashing and patch brought new problems (see my threads).
Does this company do any playtesting?
Never saw such a technical mess on a console. Even Gothic was better.

Small one. The Epic Defender machine gun from the cyberpsycho in the docks is bugged as it was on previous patch. Has 2 mod slots but only one can be used. Also if I try to slot another on the free it instantly replaces the one sloted without asking to replace.

If you're on GOG at the top of Cyberpunk's page on the right of the Play button there's a settings tab, go to Manage Installation and the Configure... tab, there should be a language option

Perhaps that works.
Was already set to English, so I set it to Polish, downloaded the language files, then reset it to English.
Now, all my written item descriptions are in Polish, rather than half of them.
Was worth a shot, with a good comedy value outcome. Cyberpunk has all the fun bugs :p

Was already set to English, so I set it to Polish, downloaded the language files, then reset it to English.
Now, all my written item descriptions are in Polish, rather than half of them.
Was worth a shot, with a good comedy value outcome. Cyberpunk has all the fun bugs :p
Got an idea, go to your game installation folder ''Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\content'' and delete all the language archives containing the word ''text'' (ex: lang_pl_text).

Perhaps make a backup of the files instead of deleting them in case it doesn't work.

After that check the file integrity through GOG.

EDIT:

Just to make sure you haven't missed it, there's a Language option in the settings menu specifically for the Interface as well.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

I am playing on PS4 (Slim one) Here are the bugs I observed
- Jackie still goes through the lift in the rescue mission. The lift doesn't open for him
- There are many items that I can't pick when looting
- During combat, AI sometimes stands still. They don't shoot, just keep staring at me. It's only after I shoot them is when they react
- The purse was clipping when I was talking to Evelyn
- Guns and NPCs sometimes don't render, takes few seconds to fully display the guns and npc faces properly
- Many times, when I opened the inventory panel, V doesn't render, he is entirely blacked out.
- Menu screen doesn't load smoothly many times. It freezes for few seconds and then shows up.

PS - Out of all the issues, my biggest turn-off is the AI, Hope future patches bring improvements in it.

1. Zooming on the map with scroll wheel, also scrolls in the legend, and vice versa, scrolling in the map legend also zooms on the map. Really think that this shouldn't be possible to do at the same time.

2. Regarding fast traveling, MOUSEHOLD (pressing down mouse button without releasing) still counts as clicking a fast travel destination, if you drag and hold with the mouse to navigate around the map. I find myself accidentially fast traveling to wrong destinations when dragging around the map. It should only be possible to fast travel to a destination with MOUSECLICK (clicking + releasing mouse button).

3. Completed the RIDES quest called THORTON COLBY "LITTLE MULE", but the quest still appears in my journal, as incomplete. I did however just get the achievement for buying all cars.

Also, when I click the "Track quest" button on it, the menu in the top changes from saying "Journal" to "Crafting".

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I know I'm not the only one who experienced this, but I just got an important FPS drop. It was during the mission "The Heist", just before I grapped the key card allowing me to enter the last elevator in Konpeki Plaza.

If there is only one head equipment in the inventory and if it was already equipped, the system will show all mods in the inventory list...Is this a bug ?
2021-04-05_0437_1.png

Couple more I've noticed (PS4 Slim)

The projection of Evelyn's attack in Clouds (in booth 11) seems glitchy now, at certain instances all that was visible of her was her feet.

I am being spotted by enemies who literally have their back to me (!!) as previously mentioned enemy detection seems borked.

Status/Quickhack cooldown icons (visible in top left of the player HUD) are often blank or go missing.

If you reload a game whilst going to attack Nash and the Raffen in Ghost Town you still end up in the driver's seat on tom of Panam with her eyeballs clipping through your vision.

Here are the bugs/problems I have found and are annoying so far:
  • Gorilla Arms are buggy, when you change from physical to something else, the texture keeps changing back
  • Hovering instead of walking... this happens on all kind of surfaces
  • A lot of flickering textures
  • Sound bugs, a lot of times you can hear cars revving when there are no cars around
  • Inventory, mods are missing pictures
  • In combat scenarios, npc's spawn out of nowhere
  • Motorcycle steering controls are horrible
  • Seating position inside some cars is not good, you can't see the road

Keep up the good work devs
Cheers

Last edited:
I have played a few hours walking and doing some lost mission that I still have to do and I have to say that it is a joy to walk through the night city ... if they fill it with life buffff I would love it ... this photo is from an improvised party in the middle of the street ...

photomode_05042021_003136.jpg

I play on pc, with GTX 3070 all in ultra and I leave you some errors:

There are still posters that do not load well

photomode_04042021_131907.jpg

Cars still collide under V's apartment:

photomode_04042021_131534.jpg

Flying eyebrows?:
photomode_05042021_002522.jpg

In the roundabout of the financial center:
photomode_05042021_005505.jpg

I went back to the apartment where you start with Jackie and got quite a scare .... is this intentional?:
photomode_05042021_004757.jpg

Strange traffic lights:
photomode_05042021_012405.jpg

Head shadow ... but no head:
photomode_05042021_014545.jpg

NPCs merge:
photomode_05042021_013826.jpg

Post automatically merged:

station mission. I have a mirror right behind this scene and if I look ...

look at how it is reflected:

photomode_05042021_010820.jpg

1.2 has made many improvements, all these bugs are minor but need to be fixed and I am sure they will. Keep going CDPR !!!

Last edited:
I cannot use a weapon on my PC in this game in version 1.2. Every time I equip and then use the weapon the game crashes to desktop. I have a Ryzen 7 3800X and Radeon RX 6700 XT and have the latest drivers as of today installed.
I know this is a problem with version 1.2 because on GOG I rolled back to version 1.12 of the game and it works fine, no crashing or anything.
I lost 15hours of gameplay because of the autosaves since I couldn't load v1.2 files in v1.12 :( I was actually doing quite a few missions that didn't require weapons for like an hour until I found out smh...

A couple more from today's session: (maybe I should be writing individual tickets?) As before, all encountered on PS4.

The ammo clip from the Tamayura pistol reload animation is missing, this issue was previously present too, at least on last patch.

Some serious invisible car collision "traps" when driving, instances when you will just be sent flying across a motorway by an invisible force that also wreck your car, also today I encountered one which hit me so hard I was thrown into a loading screen that I couldn't get out of and had to quit the application manually via the PS button on my controller.

Potentially quest-breaking bug in Kold Mirage. When you have to rescue Nix after he dives into Bartmoss' deck his reaction/sound effects are desynched, furthermore hacking into his computer before Johnny's dialogue finishes prevents the quest from resolving properly (I am also noticing new dialogue not previously present here too, V: "cat shit rat shit", and telling Johnny to "Shhh!")

Finally, car AI seems worse, feels like traffic is stopping at lights and not moving when they change a lot more. Bumping them actually starts them moving again.

If there is only one head equipment in the inventory and if it was already equipped, the system will show all mods in the inventory list...Is this a bug ?
It's not a bug, it's always like that (day one). It show the mods if you don't have any other equipment ;)

I note a bug during the mission "Life During WarTime". (Or if it's intentionally added, it's pretty ennoying :( )
If i shot any enemy with my legendary ouverture with silencer (with my clothes mod, i do a crit every time and i one shot everybody), Panam start to attack others... And i directly enter in combat. For stealthy approach, it's not good :D
The only solution is to use system reset quick hack on all the oudoor enemy.
(this was not the case before 1.2)

I hope it's not the same in "Rider On The Storm" :(

("fresh" 1.2 save on XBSX)

Other bug, nothing serious (existing since day one). If you run fast (with clothes mods or perk) in slope, your character flying just above the ground until you stop runing.

Last edited:
1. Every car and bike i get gets stuck on the map... so if i call them again they wont show up.. they will drive from the last place i left them.. it's starting to piss me off.. cars all over the map.. so i started destroying them.
2. Clothes are still disappearing in 3rd person view on a bike.. srsly.. what in the hell with this. Still can't wear decent clothes.
3. I'm driving and cars just disappear?!?.. I mean i get it for the consoles but on PC.. why??
4. Why is the minimap not fixed? You even have modders that did that... i dont get it.
5. The changing clothing menu is very slow now... it takes 3-4 seconds for the new clothing to stick to V...

Top Bottom