1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
audio cutting out randomly while using blue tooth earbuds, I've tested the buds and their fully charged also deleted and re installed them to be sure.., just started this today

This is a minor one, but anyway:

In "Blistering Love", the drive-in screen is supposed to show two different scenes from that Bushido movie: first the action scene on the train, then a more intimate one with a man and a girl talking, iirc. Last time i played, it glitched and the screen showed just the first until the end of the date. I watched different "let's play" videos, and it seems like it glitches out quite regularly, hence a lot of player never get to see the second movie scene.

If you aren't already, please make sure to report bugs or issues you find also via the official route, here: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/

i only see "Contact Us" links for sound issues and visual issues, nothing for gameplay. Also, when trying to submit a few bugs earlier, the "Submit" button doesn't do anything despite everything being filled out correctly, no errors appear. Is anyone else having this probiem? Would love to get some of the findings to the devs, but can't get the form to work.

Another minor bug I experienced during the quest "Heroes", when I was inside the bar. Two NPCs were merged together.

Edit: When I restarted the game inside the bar, these two NPCs were normal.

Attachments

• 20210405221913_1.jpg
    20210405221913_1.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Hi hi, my name is Enzo, but you guys can call me Nine, and i decided to hop in the forums for the first time to give some direct feedback to a game i loved so much :>

And oh boy, this one is gonna be a doozy but the AI on my new Save -Post Patch 1.2- simply isn't working.

I'm a Level 3 Male V, Corpo, playing on Hard.

Ok, starting from the beggining, Sandra's rescue Mission. At first, i thought it went pretty smooth, game was running fine for a dusty PS4 slim. The combat wasn't feeling that hard but i thought "eh, ok. This is a body build after all and i got the LMG from that Scav, and basically mowed down the goons around me. So figures this wouldn't have passed for hard in any meter"

Then came the Jackie's car shootout and then i realized. Enemies simply weren't shooting at me! They looked at me plain faced. My gun didn't have muzzle flash, and i ended up unscathed back at V's crib. Today, i decided to pause my TW3 playthrough to jumpstart this save for real(basically get to The Heist). Saw the Dex car scene, he dropped me at Kabuki MKT and i thought:fuck it, i'll do the Woman De La Mancha gig. I decided to kill her this time, and surprise surprise, i shot her 3 times, pulled my Black Unicorn Katana and slashed her till the dropped dead. And she just stood there, looking angry and taking damage.

Decided to load up to see if she could respond better, and nothing.

Decided to see if my old Nomad Fem V's Enemy AI(Last time i played it was around Patch 1.1) was working and... It was! But i felt like Trauma Team was tweaked to hard instead of normal. Weird, the other enemies were dealing the standard damage for Normal Difficulty.

I'm thinking of deleting this 1.2 Corpo V, and maybe Settings saved on my console to see what happens, maybe even deleting my Nomad V.

(Small side note: I wanna congratulate the devs at CDPR for finally fixing the driving in this game, and making drifts possible in PS4. My Kusanagi was purring like a well fed cat, and it was drifting pretty well. I still feel like the drift SFX lacks some punch, but you nailed the speed feeling. Pic related.)
Post automatically merged:

Oh. And apparently, i can't change radio stations while driving anymore. Not in my Yaiba, not in a random car. Nowhere.

Attachments

• EyQdA3rWUAAVD_L.jpeg
    EyQdA3rWUAAVD_L.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
First play through, but doing the mission "Life During Wartime" I cannot scan the AV on the ground and there is no dialogue. I have watched videos of how the quest is supposed to go and I cannot get it to work. I have tried restarting and went back some saves and even played other missions but I have come back to this one with the same problem. This is on PC, no mods.

First play through, but doing the mission "Life During Wartime" I cannot scan the AV on the ground and there is no dialogue. I have watched videos of how the quest is supposed to go and I cannot get it to work. I have tried restarting and went back some saves and even played other missions but I have come back to this one with the same problem. This is on PC, no mods.
The crash site ? Can you scan aldecaldo's cars / Ken tao's bots / Mitch ?
Because for me, the AV stay in yellow glow but it's not a problem for the quest ;)

Another minor bug I experienced during the quest "Heroes", when I was inside the bar. Two NPCs were merged together.

Edit: When I restarted the game inside the bar, these two NPCs were normal.
photomode_05042021_013826.jpg

After patch 1.2, two npc's appear randomly merged throughout the map, some of the changes that have been made so that they do not collide has had to cause this small bug that will be corrected for sure in the next patch
Post automatically merged:

A closed glass door and behind the universe ...
photomode_06042021_005927.jpg

Last edited:
1.2 Still waiting for Jackie
No quest marker on your minimap ?
Pretty ennoying because to be at lvl 12 at this stage, you must have do all the GIG and the NCPD missions :(

Another little bug. I think who it's be fixed in this patch.
If your weapon description (or other stuff) is more taller than your screen, this one flashing (up/down) or doesn't apppear at all.
Is a Xbox problem or all version are concerned ?

7ca4750c-b8fa-49be-9613-ef7b7b5442b91.PNG

Last edited:
Another little bug. I think who it's be fixed in this patch.
If your weapon description (or other stuff) is more taller than your screen, this one flashing (up/down) or doesn't apppear at all.
Is a Xbox problem or all version are concerned ?

View attachment 11206570
same on ps4 - i read that pc player can workaround when they change their resolution but no clue how console player can workaround... it mostly appears on legendary on my side... pretty annoying since u cant clear mod slots to get rid of it..

Another day, another set of nasty bugs (some potentially game-breaking). Worried if I'll be able to even finish playthrough #6; did 1.2 break more than it fixed?

First off, in Riders On The Storm after Panam goes to sleep it takes 5 minutes (I counted) for Johnny to appear and end the quest.

In I walk The Line after linking with the van and following Placide's instructions to take the elevator shaft and find the Netwatch Agent in the cinema, none of the industrial shutters open. I literally cannot proceed with this mission. I know where to go by heart now, so going taking the route where I usually find Sasquatch is blocked (note the quest marker is now pointing elsewhere)

Cyberpunk 2077_20210406122735.png

Following the new (?) quest marker leads to another blocked door:

Cyberpunk 2077_20210406122846.png

No idea what else I can do. Have tried basic fixes (reload saves, restart game, restart console). Obviously I'm going to need to start trying more time consuming fixes like restarting the entire quest chain or reinstalling the whole game.

EDIT: okay, did a bit of testing, tried clearing my PS4's cache, restarted M'ap Tann Pelen from the top - nothing. I managed to get the gate to open once by going postal and killing a few Animals, but was not able to replicate it, so no idea what triggered that. There is however an easy to access route by following around the upper level on the right side, there is a clear path to Sasquatch and the cinema/Netwatch agent through the Kabayan Foods store. Either way, submitted a ticket.

Last edited:
Yes, i just finish I walk The Line and same problem :D
But there 3 or 4 gates and for me, the gate above the van was open ;)

Yes, i just finish I walk The Line and same problem :D
But there 3 or 4 gates and for me, the gate above the van was open ;)
I was able to find an easy path through a food shop (Kabayan Foods) that leads straight to the Sasquatch fight and doesn't have any industrial shutters, you just need to do a little more sneaking (y)

I was able to find an easy path through a food shop (Kabayan Foods) that leads straight to the Sasquatch fight and doesn't have any industrial shutters, you just need to do a little more sneaking (y)
Ok, nice :)
No sneaking for me, i always stealth-kill everybody (one by one) in the mall before connecting to the van (for looting everything) :)

This one is not some bugs but my overall experience on ps4 pro after reinstall and new game:
For me on ps4 pro the textures are now sometimes taking time to load if I dash whereas it wasn't happening before; the graphics may have been downgraded a bit and some elements taken out but I don't realize so I'm ok with that;
everything is much darker now as also seen in the video. Sometimes this works in a much better eff3ct with the lighting other times I keep going back and forth to the ssettings to change luminosity.
What is much better are fps overall, sound fade ins and outs except for radio that is a mess now and enemy AI in combat is much better too.
This is after a new playthrough and reinstall of game
I had put this on a thread with digital foundry analysis of 1.2 on consoles that comes from youtube

Top Bottom