1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
I'm getting the idle dialogue playing during mid conversations and cutting out things being said. For example, talking to Wakako in person and asking her things, mid sentence she interrupts herself to say "What is it?" then sits in silence for a few moments, canceling the intended dialogue.

It seems that the idle timer no longer recognizes that there is actual dialogue being played. Happens in most cases by the way, not just Wakako.

Last edited:
Bugs:
-Black screen bug at play it safe mission when you try to jack in persits. I have already tried all the work arounds: save, retry the whole mission, spare ida, kiil oda, change screen resolution, disable screen sync, window screen, full screen, call othe npc (I can not call at all)
-inventory tips / description not visible, specialy on iconic items

it's great that they fixed the legendary clothing bug in vendors, but can anybody find a bandana at a vendor or loot anywhere since 1.2?
seams like they got bugged

No quest marker on your minimap ?
Pretty ennoying because to be at lvl 12 at this stage, you must have do all the GIG and the NCPD missions :(
No markers, no Jackie 🙁
Yup pretty much done everything there is to do, before the heist. It sucks, because i've done these missions so many times now. They were fun the first times, but now it just feels like a chore.

I'll keep updating the list as I find them.

If anyone wants to contribute feel free, it's also helpful to try and reproduce the bugs multiple times and describe the details.

Depth of Field and DLSS performance at the beginning of the dialogue, it seems to me that DOF is rendered at full res for about 10 seconds before the DLSS reconstructs it dropping performance drastically at higher resolutions (4k in my case)

Dumping bodies in vehicles that have either of the doors or trunks already opened (like the ones parked in or around gang member scenarios or NCPD missions), this results in the body floating in mid air behind the vehicle and if by any chance the vehicle explodes with the body inside it gets transferred back to V but it's invisible and cannot be dropped normally unless you find a storage unit.

*found out that the invisible body disappears if you draw your weapon

*another update on this last one, all the vehicle trunks behave like this, hiding a body in any vehicle is bugged

If you aren't already, please make sure to report bugs or issues you find also via the official route, here: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/

PLEASE ADDRESS THIS VIDEO SETTING!!!!!

1280x 1024 is the best video setting for my computer screen (13 inch) and video card. Its what the game automatically sets as my video resolution and gives me the best FPS when playing the game. The problem is that, when I mouse over a lot of items, the information about that item doesn't show. It even happens when shopping at vendors..I have no idea what I'm buying. If I change my video settings to 1280x960 or 1280x800 I lose frames when playing the game..also the visual experience doesn't look right especially at the inventory screen. Everything is more stretched.

CDprojectred Please fix this problem. Don't know why this wasn't addressed in this previous patch.

Maybe i'm wrong ,but i think in some patch notes (1.2 or before)i've red that they fixed the animation of the holo koi fish in the square.On 1.2 corpo playthrough .In Jenkins office after the window shuts are open and i'ts not working,animation non existent.Also Jackie still goes through the elevator doors.Instant Alt+F4!Truly dissapointed.I'm done beta testing.

A little mistake by CDPR :)
During "the heist", when you first enter in the delamain cab, you can see that :

b3ca5f81-e43e-4cd6-b645-a21fad8581a2.PNG

Nothing dramatic, but you can deduce that it is not going so well :D

(Ps4 pro)

The holofish models on our room in the heist mission showed as before the patch that should fix it (very rigid, punk tail)
Also during Automatic Love Evelyn's hologram would get hidden behind the wall curtains - when she moved in front of the curtains that part of her body would disappear (read someone else with this issue)

Last edited:
BUG REPORT: During the GIG: MIA, I used my own vehicle to transport Benedict McAdams. After doing so, I can summon my vehicle, I can open the Stash, but I cannot enter "Get In" the vehicle anymore.

I was hoping this bug was corrected on ps4 but not yet: the ending of the snuf braindance looks horrible. The netrunner's arms just come out of the shackles without any of those cool effects and stand on the side on the ultimate red T-pose

sooo uh. member someone made a video about how to get to V's mansion and you can loot everything? turns out if you take the jacket you can't continue Path to Glory and your just stuck there. anyone got a work around or do i have to start a new game? playing on Playstation btw.

Why would they make the game on PC worse? Have they just transferred the console version to PC? Is it a faulty game engine? Will CDPR abandon this game and move on without addressing the ever multiplying bugs? I have textures not loading correctly, merged npcs, sounds missing, crashes, floating objects - and it seems to get worse the more you progress through the game. This after 4 months?

Is it me, or is the game on PC too dark (pitch black) in dark areas (at night) and overexposed in bright ones (in the daytime) after patch 1.2? I could easily play CP2077 in the morning or in the afternoon before 1.2. Now I can hardly see anything. Adjusting the gamma does not help. :(

I know that they made PS4 version much darker with this patch. Is it the same with PC version?

CP2077_pitch_black.jpg

Is it me, or is the game on PC too dark (pitch black) in dark areas (at night) and overexposed in bright ones (in the daytime) after patch 1.2? I could easily play CP2077 in the morning or in the afternoon before 1.2. Now I can hardly see anything. Adjusting the gamma does not help. :(

I know that they made PS4 version much darker with this patch. Is it the same with PC version?

View attachment 11207479
I've noticed that as well on PC, there's a distinct lack of light sources, especially traffic.

Gig: Shark still in quest journal, even Blake is not there and only apothecary, building is empty, no bus..

Top Bottom