1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
I'm not sure if this is related to hotfix 1.21, but when I went to the Afterlife to speak to Rogue for the first time, I noticed that Claire is now stuck in the counter and I cannot interact with her. Reloading the game doesn't solve the issue.

Edit: After speaking with Rogue, I was able to interact with Claire just fine.

Attachments

• 20210414100220_1.jpg
    20210414100220_1.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
in "Dream on" when you jack into the van I got none of the "pop up graphics" dealing with the medical information... just Johnny and me talking about stuff that wasn't on screen....

I'm not sure if this is related to hotfix 1.21, but when I went to the Afterlife to speak to Rogue for the first time, I noticed that Claire is now stuck in the counter and I cannot interact with her. Reloading the game doesn't solve the issue.

Edit: After speaking with Rogue, I was able to interact with Claire just fine.
I had this happen starting with 1.1. on a clean game install, never did figure out what caused it. It didn't seem to affect The Beast In Me thankfully, and it cleared with 1.2.

I had this happen starting with 1.1. on a clean game install, never did figure out what caused it. It didn't seem to affect The Beast In Me thankfully, and it cleared with 1.2.
This happened to me first and only time on 1.2. It might be related to a specific action or order of actions we take? So not addressed in any patch yet

In the 'star' panam ending path.

When Saul gives you the jacket to announce you as part of the clan, it still makes V bug out as naked with no genitals

First start of the game with 1.21 installed; clouds are moving at a rapid speeds, it seems like time is being sped up. This is actually quite funny if not unsettling.

NPCs that are part of Trauma Team Scene are ALWAYS overlapped. It's so annoying.

CYBER_BUG1.jpg

Do you have this bug too? None of the patches or hotfixes addressed this issue.

Continued issues with resolving Psycho Killer. When returning to Regina to conclude the job, she will pay €$ now, but it doesn't conclude and quest progress / marker stays stuck at "collect your reward".

Continued issues with resolving Psycho Killer. When returning to Regina to conclude the job, she will pay €$ now, but it doesn't conclude and quest progress / marker stays stuck at "collect your reward".

Yes, the contener with MaxTac clothes :D
I see it, in my previous run.

On the floor at your right when you look Regina.

Edit: Not "MaxTac" but "TraumaTeam". (legendary and not stuck lvl 50 only. for the pants at least)

Last edited:
Yes, the contener with MaxTac clothes :D
I see it, in my previous run.

On the floor at your right when you look Regina.

Edit: Not "MaxTac" but "TraumaTeam". (legendary and not stuck lvl 50 only. for the pants at least)
I do not know how I managed to miss that, let's just say maybe I'm a complete gonk! Haha :oops:thank you!

I ran into some invincible enemies yesterday. First time it's happened to me. It was a pack of about 7 of them behind a convenience store that's just around the corner from mega building (10, I think). It's not a marked NCPD scanner hustle, so in the end I just moved on and ignored them.

No matter what I did, not a single point of damage to any of them, including:
  • Direct-hit headshots from stealth (which one-hit-kills any non-cyberpsycho humanoid enemy in the game right now for me)
  • Emptying entire clips into them with various handguns and assault rifles
  • Running up and hitting them repeatedly with mantis blades
  • Dropping grenades at their feet (both explosive and damage-over-time variety)
I played again today with 1.21 and fast-traveled to that area again. It hasn't changed, they're still invincible.

I ran into some invincible enemies yesterday. First time it's happened to me. It was a pack of about 7 of them behind a convenience store that's just around the corner from mega building (10, I think). It's not a marked NCPD scanner hustle, so in the end I just moved on and ignored them.

• Direct-hit headshots from stealth (which one-hit-kills any non-cyberpsycho humanoid enemy in the game right now for me)
I played again today with 1.21 and fast-traveled to that area again. It hasn't changed, they're still invincible.
Could be worth reporting to the technical support. They might fix this in a future hotfix.

Yes, there is 2 or 3 spots where sometimes enemys are totaly invunerables.
For me, it's near megabuilding 6 (6th vs scavs) and other one near megabuilding 4. I said "sometimes", because it's not on all my save. For example, in my previous run (1.2) there were invincibles (and they always stay like that until the end), in my new run (1.2/1.21) they are not (and dead :) )

My game crashed on the end credits screen, while receiving holo calls [PS4].
The worst :(

The revolver Amnesty
that you receive by winning the shoot the bottle challenge with Cassidy in 'the star' ending path
its ability to craft the legendary version is bugged.

Its sitting in my inventory with a ! quest marker. The game seems to think I dont have the epic version to craft the legendary.

Never had this one, with a controller it's impossible to win (for me at least) :D
If i understant he had directly a quest icon or not ?
(i don't know for what reason it would have a quest icon)

Bugs:
-Black screen bug at play it safe mission when you try to jack in persits. I have already tried all the work arounds: save, retry the whole mission, spare ida, kiil oda, change screen resolution, disable screen sync, window screen, full screen, call othe npc (I can not call at all)
-inventory tips / description not visible, specialy on iconic items
Finaly, with the 1.21 patch, this is fixed!

Problem with hacking for money.
Mostly seems to be happening with computers/vending machines rather than data access points. When i attempt the hack, my data access cord animation plays but no hacking screen appears, just the animation of the cord retracting again. There is no opportunity for further hack attempts as the hack option has disappeared from the options when you look at the device.

Top Bottom