1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Happened for me in pre 1.2 :(
But only when I plugged in and immediately unplugged. Afterwards, it was impossible to bring up the window. Just the connection / disconnection animation afterwards.

Not a bug per se, but given that the code is already in the game, it seems odd that we cant use the firing range at wilsons gun shop outside of that one task.

"A Like Supreme", and "Killing In The Name" are both still bugged in 1.21 where Nancy will not call me or answer my phone calls. They are the final 2 side missions I have before I start the final story mission. I saw others have luck going back to Arasaka Estate but it did not work for me. Also when I did go back Denny is standing shaking her hand and never moves.

Weird :(
After the nice reunion in front of my swimming pool ? She never call you (with just waiting 24H) ?
"For Killing in the name" it's ok, you do need to complete "Like a Supreme" (i think) ;)

I noticed that since 1.21 (when i fail my stealth and enter in combat), sometimes some enemies stay where they were and pretends nothing is happening.
I never see that before :(

Last edited:
As of 1.21 (PS4) I'm getting weird graphical flashes when firing an Epic version of the DR12 Quasar tech revolver that fires 2 rounds at once + electrical damage.
This is really weird because I can just open my inventory and craft another DR12 and the graphical glitches don't occur. It's just on this one particular weapon and only when I'm aiming down sights to use its charge shot.
I loaded up saves from my other playthroughs where I also have the same DR12 that fire 2 rounds (obtained from the Gig Severance Package), no graphical glitches at all.
Not sure if it's worth reporting as it's super specific and if I was to disassemble the weapon the whole bug might cease to exist.

edit: it seems the bloom/flashing effect is only guaranteed to happen when the (specific) Quasar's rounds hit certain kinds of scenery like the blue barrels in the video.
It reminds me of an odd flash effect I'd sometimes encounter in dark tunnels/areas (skip to 0:45)

Last edited:
Never had this one, with a controller it's impossible to win (for me at least) :D
If i understant he had directly a quest icon or not ?
(i don't know for what reason it would have a quest icon)

I did it with a controller, use a sandevistan cyberdeck to slow time.

It's bugged the same way the crash revolver is, has a marker on it as though associated with a quest, but its already done. Also it sits in the inventory as an item, that you can use but you cannot stash it (doesnt appear in your inventrory list when you try to stash) and the crafting system doesn't recognise its there.

Hello Everyone
I am playing on PS4 (Slim one)

Here are some bugs I noticed

- During the quest ghost town, I went with Panam to Nash's hideout. During the quest, I died many times and whenever I would load from the last checkpoint, I noticed V instead of sitting in the passenger seat would sit on Panam in her seat.

- I also noticed Nash not attacking me even when I went close to him

- Many people sitting in Lizzy's bar don't have chairs rendered. They are basically sitting in the air

- The game crashed once when saving Delemain from the rogue AI's in his headquarter.

PS - Also I noticed that Night City looks really beautiful at night (sharp too) but looks so blurry during the daytime, especially under the sunlight when looking at a buildings

Last edited:
edit: it seems the bloom/flashing effect is only guaranteed to happen when the (specific) Quasar's rounds hit certain kinds of scenery like the blue barrels in the video.
It reminds me of an odd flash effect I'd sometimes encounter in dark tunnels/areas (skip to 0:45)
Yep i also seen that in one place.
In the room during "the rescue", just after the first scav and waiting for those arrive with jackie. In this room, if you loock the floor in certain spot, you have this weird flashing effect. I have it on every run (not annoying for me).

But it seem (for me) that is the same effect as in the terrarium during "the heist" (activate the mist via the panel)

Can't drop bodies except on dumpsters :(
I'm trying older saves to see if I find more info. It can be quest breaking. I noticed it during On a Tight Leash where it was
Post automatically merged:

No good. I didn't notice the bug so all my autosaves where updated. Now it only works correctly 20 hours earlier :( Anyone had this?

Last edited:
Can't drop bodies except on dumpsters :(
I'm trying older saves to see if I find more info. It can be quest breaking. I noticed it during On a Tight Leash where it was
Post automatically merged:

No good. I didn't notice the bug so all my autosaves where updated. Now it only works correctly 20 hours earlier :( Anyone had this?

I tested right now on few Animals, and yes i can drop body anywere ;)
XBSX 1.21 (save start in 1.2)

I tested right now on few Animals, and yes i can drop body anywere ;)
XBSX 1.21 (save start in 1.2)
Thank you for the reply. I loaded a 20 hours earlier save and there I can also. I have no idea what could have happened during these 20 hours that caused it. I think I'll put the game down for some months. It's interesting this beta testing, development of a game live, but not right now for me. Not with this game I'm enjoying so much. I don't want to see his skeleton grow anymore, just want to play it.

Ok, weird problem indeed.
But the same as lot of other games i have played (like Bethesda), you must often save ;)
I did save often but the game is so complex, has so many gameplay options that I had no need to carry bodies for a long time. I know the complexity just makes it harder to troubleshoot problems too.
I was upset the game came out rushed, am still upset because a lot of this troubleshooting that should happen within the company is now happening with the gamers. I was ok with doing it, there's an interesting side to it but at this moment I choose not to be a part of it.
I commend the players that will go on helping make this game better but I'm afraid I'm calling it quits for now and come back when the fruits of that work are more. My life took a big turn with this covid situation. From being an all-day, everyday dancer/teacher, now I feel like a caged animal, along with other personal life changes and was really looking forward for the release of this game as an escape. It brought it in some amount but with a lot of frustration at the same time (console player)
That's all, I'll come back to it later

In the 'star' panam ending path.

When Saul gives you the jacket to announce you as part of the clan, it still makes V bug out as naked with no genitals
I figured this one out. It's not when Saul gives you the jacket, it's when you get out of Dakotas ice Tub. The game turns all of your currently equipped clothing invisible and taking it off and putting it back on does not make it reappear. The only way to make it reappear is to reload the autosave.

I figured this one out. It's not when Saul gives you the jacket, it's when you get out of Dakotas ice Tub. The game turns all of your currently equipped clothing invisible and taking it off and putting it back on does not make it reappear. The only way to make it reappear is to reload the autosave.
For me (and on all of my runs), it's after "the heist", in V's appartment. Equiped clothes are not visible. Fixed by equiping/removing every piece few times :)

Attachments

• ajaxbug.jpg
    ajaxbug.jpg
    785.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
For me (and on all of my runs), it's after "the heist", in V's appartment. Equiped clothes are not visible. Fixed by equiping/removing every piece few times :)
I tried unequipping and re-equipping but it didn't seem to work in this instance. Strangley, it's only the clothes you have equipped at the time that dissapear. Any clothes you have in your inventory can be seen if you equip them.

I tried unequipping and re-equipping but it didn't seem to work in this instance. Strangley, it's only the clothes you have equipped at the time that dissapear. Any clothes you have in your inventory can be seen if you equip them.
I didn't encounter these bugs up until now in my new playthrough. If I do I will report them ro the technical support.

Edit: Are you guys playing on consoles or PC?

Last edited:
For me it's on XBSX, but most of bug are multi-plateforme :)
That doesn't work first time, just unequipping and re-equipping all of the part sevral times. When one is fix, the rest could be work.

Top Bottom