1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Hello Everyone

During Boss' fight with Oda, sometimes he would get stuck in the ramps above whenever he would jump there to shoot at me.

PS - This dude kicks a$$ on very hard difficulty. On 15th try he got bugged, my inner conscience was like "Hey he got bugged, finish him"

Me - "No, he is bugged, it's not fair I want to defeat him fairly"

My inner conscience - "But he kicked your a$$ 15 times already, this is your chance, finish him off"

Me - "No I will fight him with honor"

*Proceeds to reload at the last checkpoint to start again"

He got bugged in the ramps 2 times so far. Pretty fun fight btw, i am trying duel him with Katana :p

Last edited:
photomode_03052021_225237.png

Officer V, despite multiple warning, continues his quest to find the source of these horrific body gore phenomena. The modus operandi is clear, but is that enough to find the perpetrator behind these heinous crimes? V knows something has gone wrong, the entire area has become infected by it. As he is close to vomiting, V realizes the very ground he walks, is defiled by this glitching nightmare. Will he be able to escape?
photomode_03052021_225337.jpg

---
---
Ah yes, this glitch comes in many forms. Its effect never ceases to give me a small jump scare when it happens, usually after an explosion no less.
This area consistently suffers from faulty ground textures (2 different playthroughs)
1620075802797.png

This happened during the gig - Bring me the Head of Gustavo.
Basically, you have to 'Leave the apartment with Gustavo's body', if you choose to neutralize.

I was still in combat and was trying to call the lift while holding the body - buttons wouldn't respond. If I dropped the body, it wouldn't, well, this would happen:

GustavoEy.png

So there was no way to descend with him. I didn't even notice how message switched to simply: ' Leave the apartment' , so thought this is the only way to do so:
GustavoEy1.png

But once left the building - the mission was complete - boom. :D nothing else...

Possibly only a localisation bug?

Capture22.PNG

Oh yes, i see that (but not in this GIGs)
Me it was during "Automatic Love".
Normally (before 1.2), i Knockout everybody in the clouds and put them into conteners (those behind the body locked door). I have not any body skill, so I take the elevator.
In 1.2+, you can't interact with the elevator's command when you carry a body, and if you put the body on the ground and push the button, the body stay in place (while you go down). Only "solution" that i have found, it's to put the body directly under the elevator's command, press the button and take back the body immediately.

I thought it was not too serious (no obligation to hide the bodies in the clouds), but for this GIG, indeed it is a problem :D
If you choose to Knockout him rather than let him leave Night City

On current Nvidia drivers (466.27). Fresh install of Windows 10 Pro (as in formatted drive, reinstalled from USB) as of a couple weeks ago. 5950x and 3090.
I'm getting major jitters using the RT ultra setting at 4k (RTX On/DLSS on), even down to 1080p (RTX on/DLSS off) on 1.22 (though, it's been that way for months now with CP). It runs at around 25FPS. Other games (except Metro EE) run really well with RT. I tried Hex editing the exe to see if the AMD fix still was something I could do, but that string no longer exists, so I guess it's part of the (IIRC) exe now. I have no idea why this game performs so poorly on my system. It's running off a PCIe gen4 NVMe drive. I even turned off core parking in Regedit. Windows outputs HDMI 2.1 to LG C1 TV 4k @ 120FPS (game optimizer mode with all the tv smoothing 'features' off). I've tried HDR on/off, that doesn't matter. Any ideas would be great!

On current Nvidia drivers (466.27). Fresh install of Windows 10 Pro (as in formatted drive, reinstalled from USB) as of a couple weeks ago. 5950x and 3090.
I'm getting major jitters using the RT ultra setting at 4k (RTX On/DLSS on), even down to 1080p (RTX on/DLSS off) on 1.22 (though, it's been that way for months now with CP). It runs at around 25FPS. Other games (except Metro EE) run really well with RT. I tried Hex editing the exe to see if the AMD fix still was something I could do, but that string no longer exists, so I guess it's part of the (IIRC) exe now. I have no idea why this game performs so poorly on my system. It's running off a PCIe gen4 NVMe drive. I even turned off core parking in Regedit. Windows outputs HDMI 2.1 to LG C1 TV 4k @ 120FPS (game optimizer mode with all the tv smoothing 'features' off). I've tried HDR on/off, that doesn't matter. Any ideas would be great!
Had major drops when funkd around with those settings as well. It works better, when I keep DLSS on auto only, as well as only ray traced reflections on (which is kind of a poo, but at least it runs smoothly /looks crispy balance).
Post automatically merged:

I swear the game wouldn't let me carry bodies the way I planned.. :LOL:
88.jpg

I found a minor bug in the mission Gig: Goodbye, Night City. If you get to the extraction point and wait before you get out of your vehicle, you can no longer get into that one specific vehicle. You can summon it normally, but the prompt to "[F] Get In" never appears. Other vehicles still work fine. Saving and loading does not fix it. The workaround was to go back before getting the extraction point, exiting the vehicle away from it, and walking the last bit of distance before hitting the Wait command.

This is on a Windows 10 PC.

Edit: I've added two screenshots. The first is the bugged vehicle, the second is another vehicle with the prompt showing.
2021-05-16_1609_1.png
2021-05-16_1610_1.png

Well, i think i have discover (for me) a little problem :(
It could be a bug or intentional, i don't know. Someone also could already report it.

I have a really good stealth lexington (nice one almost completely chromed) and i use it since i reach lvl 40 (and i kill many many enemies with it)). But it's been a while since my handgun skill seems to stagnate (or level up very slowly). Nothing bad, go to level 14 to 19 could be long anyway :(
But i have pickup Skippy (at lvl 50) and do as i always do, that is to say, go to Pacifica and kill all the Scavs that I come across to have the 50 required (with merciless killer mode). It's pretty quick, there are lot of scavs in Pacifica.
Yep, i don't really like Skippy (stealth build and auto-fire when aiming is not good). For me, Skippy is just here for decorate my apartement's stash (and say a kind word to me when I come home) :)

Whatever, the important thing is with 50 scav's kill (one shot in head), my handgun's skill go up of 2 lvl.

Maybe (not 100% sure), more you use a weapon, less xp's skill you gain with this weapon. Not sure if it's clear :)

I started a new playthrough after installing the hotfix 1.23. Unfortunately, there is still objects I can't pick up, money in this case. Also, durind the same quest, The Rescue, Jackie still walk through the elevator's doors. I will report this to the tech support.

Attachments

• 20210617104229_1.jpg
    20210617104229_1.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 20210617104600_1.jpg
    20210617104600_1.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 20210617105234_1.jpg
    20210617105234_1.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 36
It's not for 1.2 patch exactly, but I'm putting it here. I wanted to ask about these beauties, because I'm wondering if it's just me seeing those in the game. What are these? Broken textures, lighting issues? I'm seeing those ugly things A LOT, on many surfaces and sometimes going across walls and objects. Maybe my hardware problem, but if so, what might that be? Anyone?
20210611191100_1.jpg
20210611194407_1.jpg
20210611191716_1.jpg
20210616211404_1.jpg
20210616213602_1.jpg
20210616214241_1.jpg
20210616214833_1.jpg
20210617132448_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20210611184356_1.jpg
    20210611184356_1.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 30
A new lighting fault is generated. I take a step back and the shadows that this light generates disappear. I take a step forward and reappear.

Last edited:
Well, never had a problem with ''The Rescue'' before (except the classic Jackie walking through the elevator doors), but now Jackie seems to completely spaz out once you put Sandra down on the stretcher.

He walks through the lockers and messes up the physics and then he continues to squat and try to crouch walk all the way to the door out of the room with stuff flying around him...

Other than that it seems the same or better performance wise...

I've sent my report to the technical support and got an answer already. They are looking into the bugs I mentioned (not being able to pick up money and Jackie walking through the elevator doors). I haven't noticed Jackie walking through lockers though.

Also, it seems to me that I'm able to pick up objects more often than when I was playing after installing the last hotfix. So maybe this patch is a step in the right direction concerning this issue.

Last edited:
Well, no real problem with Jackie.
For the elevator, I followed him closely as usual, that certainly explains the fact that he does not go through the door. It opens before he approaches it.
But interesting thing, it didn't happened since a really long while, Jackie have his guns :D
93063ed1-9558-4b03-bfe0-31c0a2ec8de6.PNG

Top Bottom