1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Seems they fixed the exploit that you could pick up this at level 1 just by going there and open the garage using the keypad. Now you might actually need to do the associated quest to get it on a later part of the game.
Not so sure it's "fixed", because the garage can be opened, but the quest isn't completed (and stay in journal without objective) and the bike don't appear in your list.
You can ride the bike, but if you don't reload a save before openning the garage, I think the quest will always stay "bugged" in your journal and you can't aquire the bike :(

Not so sure it's "fixed", because the garage can be opened, but the quest isn't completed (and stay in journal without objective) and the bike don't appear in your list.
You can ride the bike, but if you don't reload a save before openning the garage, I think the quest will always stay "bugged" in your journal and you can't aquire the bike :(

Ok, thanks for the mention. Thought they had 'patched' this, but....

Several sound bugs in the open world, how they all come together, some layers just shut down and reload. Other issues which include the tv shows can't catch up with its own dialogue and some missing dialogue - in Pisces I missed some Tom and Roxannes lines and just Judy answering

It could be worth mentioning these bugs to the technical support, especially since you have some videos they can watch.

You can do that here:

Another detail, noticed some strange occurances with AVs, anyone else? On some side job which I didn't take note of which, an AV was there at the end and flew away and in that factory in Charter Hill, where the workers were striking and were put down by Militech there is an AV hovering at low altitude always in my save which won't move.
Quote for other thread, but you're right ;)
The AV still flying and stay there infinitely whatever you're doing.
dc94e7d3-4e03-4b14-8059-e1a45b69b658.PNG

It's probably been present in the game before patch 1.23, but I reported this bug anyway. During the quest The Hunt, after you follow River and find Randy's laptop, you get to see a file depicting a cartoon. Strangely, even before you open the file that Randy downloaded, thus when you hack the Drugs Are Bad site, V comments that a file is missing from that site. The music from the cartoon then starts, repeating itself over and over, even after you are done searching for clues. I've been able to repeat this twice.

It's probably been present in the game before patch 1.23, but I reported this bug anyway. During the quest The Hunt, after you follow River and find Randy's laptop, you get to see a file depicting a cartoon. Strangely, even before you open the file that Randy downloaded, thus when you hack the Drugs Are Bad site, V comments that a file is missing from that site. The music from the cartoon then starts, repeating itself over and over, even after you are done searching for clues. I've been able to repeat this twice.
That's weird, for me, luckily, since 1.22 (or 1.21, I don't really remember), the "music" of the picture is played a little time (few seconds) and stop (only when you look the web site. The "music" is not played when I watch the file).
Before, this music was infinitely played and I had to save and reload for stopping it. Particulary annoying :)

[Spoilers below]

Ok so this is preaty weird for me. I had that bug where the 3 add pillars disappeared after V and Panam go for the EMP blast and had read that one solution would be finishing The Hunt quest and they'd come back. For this playthrough I had decided I would do River's questline torwards the end so I'm not there yet. But the pillars came back after The Transmission mission. But not only that, the game was getting more and more buggy as it usually happens for me on ps4 pro (longer save more problems) but after this mission it took a big step back on the bugs and glitches, the graphics are way crispier... with patch 1.23 I noticed an improvement for sure (I continued an 1.21 save if I'm not mistaken) and since the patch it improved but as I continued playing the quality was going down.
On this playthrough, knowing the story I made a lot of forethought decisions as to the order I do stuff. In short, in act 2 I met Takemura, went looking for Eve and finished that questline. After did Judy and Panam sidequests and Peralez alternating between them. Went with Takemura until before the parade mission. Went to Pacifica and finished Transmission. Alongside this order in main and sidequests I did a lot of gigs and ncpds, beat the boxing foes except for ozob and finals as they just unlocked after Transmission and also finished the last cyberpsycho just before transmission. Didn't go to Delamain headquarters yet.
Sorry for the boring dissertation but my impression and question to you guys is this: can there be a lot of small problems which result on this unoptimal performance and many bugs resulting from quest hangs? I mean can the order in which we do the missions, since some of them unlock more content be more or less problematic? That's what it felt like, like the game was waiting for me to finally finish Transmission and it was unencumbered when I did.
Does this make sense?

PS: to avoid having the journal full all the time but also to prevent possible memory problems I already do gigs as soon as the fixer calls and it is on the journal. If I don't want to do that mission I go back a save and prevent the call from happening. But mainquests I never thought could be a problem in terms of the order.

Last edited:
I have a new one maybe.

I was driving to find Barry's dead turtle grave, and a blue star random police assault popped up.

I pull over to go do my civic duty.

I beat down four tiger claw criminals robbing an Asian restaurant with my bat.

Then every single time I go to lethally execute the four downed baddies for cold blooded experience I get a warrant issued.

I've reloaded five times. Same results...

so i recently encountered this bug, during the mission Killing in The Name where you go find the pirate router near the roof, everytime i try to hack it there's no code on the left of the hacking UI, and once you click on one of the lanes it says the hacking is successful and you can't proceed anymore, the router is still not hacked. wonder if i'm stupid or it's just a bug, anyway, just thought i'd mention it!
Post automatically merged:

Killing In The Name - Router is fixed but Sequence Code doesn't appear and quest can't be completed.
apparently i'm not alone

Last edited:
I have a new one maybe.

I was driving to find Barry's dead turtle grave, and a blue star random police assault popped up.

I pull over to go do my civic duty.

I beat down four tiger claw criminals robbing an Asian restaurant with my bat.

Then every single time I go to lethally execute the four downed baddies for cold blooded experience I get a warrant issued.

I've reloaded five times. Same results...
I think I know where it is. It's probably a "restaurant" in Japan Town, down the road, down the stairs with 4 Tygers and a bartender behind the counter (and an Ajax on the right of the bartender).
Surprisingly I do it every time and I never had this problem :(
But I noticed that some Tygers leaning in some bars, are considered as "civilians", if you kill/knockout them, you have a bounty. Maybe it's related :)
so i recently encountered this bug, during the mission Killing in The Name where you go find the pirate router near the roof, everytime i try to hack it there's no code on the left of the hacking UI, and once you click on one of the lanes it says the hacking is successful and you can't proceed anymore, the router is still not hacked. wonder if i'm stupid or it's just a bug, anyway, just thought i'd mention it!
For me it work every time, but in my case (not the best for answer...), at this stage I always have INT 20, and the perk for "self complete" the first deamon. So whatever, it's always successful :(

The empathy club is bugged beyond belief:
- you cannot shoot, quickhack, use consumables or even jump while you are inside the club
- if you shoot the bouncer at the entrance of the club, other guards will try to kill you while you are defenseless
- all the attendants will run there and sit like this, seemingly attempting a human centipede
photomode_14072021_203339.png

Personally, I think it's glorious. I still remember the mission that takes place in this club, which was also bugged to hell since not a single soul was there, and it auto-completed (!)
photomode_14072021_203316.png

Why even report bugs, when you can take screenshots like these... :ok:
photomode_14072021_204539.png

The empathy club is bugged beyond belief:
- you cannot shoot, quickhack, use consumables or even jump while you are inside the club
- if you shoot the bouncer at the entrance of the club, other guards will try to kill you while you are defenseless
- all the attendants will run there and sit like this, seemingly attempting a human centipede
View attachment 11236063
Personally, I think it's glorious. I still remember the mission that takes place in this club, which was also bugged to hell since not a single soul was there, and it auto-completed (!)
View attachment 11236066
Why even report bugs, when you can take screenshots like these... :ok:
View attachment 11236069

Here's how you can complete the quest.

When I was doing a Suspected Organized Crime Activity in Rancho Coronado, I encountered two enemies, red haired women, that when I grabbed them order to hide them in a garbage container, their hairs started to glitch all over the place. I didn't encountered this bug with the other enemies present in that Suspected Organized Crime Activity. In my case, I think it was the first time I've seen this bug in this game. I reported it to the technical support.

Attachments

• 20210715035856_1.jpg
    20210715035856_1.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 20210715035816_1.jpg
    20210715035816_1.jpg
    468.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 20210715035821_1.jpg
    20210715035821_1.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 20210715035828_1.jpg
    20210715035828_1.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 51
When I was doing a Suspected Organized Crime Activity in Rancho Coronado, I encountered two enemies, red haired women, that when I grabbed them order to hide them in a garbage container, their hairs started to glitch all over the place. I didn't encountered this bug with the other enemies present in that Suspected Organized Crime Activity. In my case, I think it was the first time I've seen this bug in this game. I reported it to the technical support.

Seems the end of the hair-geometry got stuck into something, and that's why it behaves weird. This happens with other bodyparts as well, btw. Somebody had their foot stuck in the ground, the body was 15 meters away, stretching the limb. A quick hack with the katana seperating 'fixed' the issue. This is the problem with the physics-engine. The meshes starts to 'merge' into each other, causing problems.

Edit. I might be wrong, btw.

Seems the end of the hair-geometry got stuck into something, and that's why it behaves weird. This happens with other bodyparts as well, btw. Somebody had their foot stuck in the ground, the body was 15 meters away, stretching the limb. A quick hack with the katana seperating 'fixed' the issue. This is the problem with the physics-engine. The meshes starts to 'merge' into each other, causing problems.

Edit. I might be wrong, btw.
Very interesting. Thanks for the info!

Not specifically patch 1.2 because it's been a constant bug since the first version, but it does still exist in this patch - at the risk of sounding like a broken record but - not getting quick hacks from access points!, started a new character from the new patch and before the heist is halfway through the bug appears again.
Can't pin it down to exact circumstances, I just know that it stops any quick hacks from dropping, regardless.

Top Bottom