1.21 Debug Console dll (temp)

+
1.21 Debug Console dll (temp)

Since the one on nexus hasn't been updated yet and I'm too impatient to wait I fixed and recompiled my own version again.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3axqSlhNHOOVTd1bkpETmN6Y1E/view

You will still need the dsound.dll from

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/143/

and put my debug-console-enabler.dll in The Witcher 3\bin\x64\plugins

it doesn't have the custom binds that the one on the nexus has though. Just the console F2 and the freecam F1.

So if anyone else doesn't want to wait...:sleepy:

I don't care what everyone else says about you, you are awesome.

It has been such a pain trying to update my mod without the console.

From now on I shall refer to Saracen as Lord Commander .... His watch never ends ...

By any chance does anybody have an updated list of items? I would dearly like to get the code for Enriched Dimeritium Ingot. It's driving me nuts that I found all these diagrams and now I can not craft them all because I need all that nonsense to craft enriched Dimeritium Ore only to craft it 2:1 into Enriched Dimeritium Ingot only to craft it then into Enriched Dimeritium plate.

dsound.dll goes in x64 folder?

It should. But it isn't working for me. I have the Origin version of the game, but that shouldn't matter?

Not sure which version of the enabler (at nexusmods, linked in the first post) to use. I've tried a couple of them, and the dsound file from the first post, but only getting a "Pattern Mismatch, (odd code string here)".

Which specific version of the enabler should be used? 1.12, 1.10, etc. Can't get past the error. :(

I used this one http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1334/? which didn't have the extra scripting to start with then just overwrote the plug in
On my keyboard the consol enable key is actually the apostrophe key - just in case that was a problem. Its the tilde key in Skyrim and the apostrophe key in Fallout and Witcher, I have no idea why its a moveable feast...

Last edited:
I used this one http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1334/? which didn't have the extra scripting to start with then just overwrote the plug in
On my keyboard the consol enable key is actually the apostrophe key - just in case that was a problem. Its the tilde key in Skyrim and the apostrophe key in Fallout and Witcher, I have no idea why its a moveable feast...

I just tried that. Used the enabler you linked, then the file from page one here. Same result, "Pattern Mismatch (etc)". I wonder if this is because it's the Origin version of TW3. Or perhaps due to a leftover file from a different enabler I tried yesterday. Either way, I'm a sad panda for now, lol.

I just tried that. Used the enabler you linked, then the file from page one here. Same result, "Pattern Mismatch (etc)". I wonder if this is because it's the Origin version of TW3. Or perhaps due to a leftover file from a different enabler I tried yesterday. Either way, I'm a sad panda for now, lol.

Could be that the executable for origin isn't exactly the same. Didn't use any wildcards in the pattern match. Anyone else using origin and it's working fine? You could upload your executable, I can see what I can do.

Could be that the executable for origin isn't exactly the same. Didn't use any wildcards in the pattern match. Anyone else using origin and it's working fine? You could upload your executable, I can see what I can do.
I have origin and its not working for me too with the same mistake.

I *think* I can attach the .exe to this topic, but is that "allowed"? I just checked the file properties: 46,495,416 bytes actual size, version 3.0.9.18185 if that helps.

EDIT: That was "witcher3.exe" from my ./bin/x64 folder.

Same for me. Does not work with the Origin version. So sad...

Top Bottom