[1.21] In-combat stamina regeneration is too fast

+
@AsarGiN - spending point on the medium armor skill, activating it and then instantly deactivating also works (thx to Jasiu89 for this discovery), but thanks for sharing a method that doesn't require wasting a skill point. :)

iCake

Forum veteran
@AsarGiN - spending point on the medium armor skill, activating it and then instantly deactivating also works (thx to Jasiu89 for this discovery), but thanks for sharing a method that doesn't require wasting a skill point. :)

So even a console peasant such as myself can fix this bug then? Gotta try this one out then.

---------- Updated at 07:30 AM ----------

Yes, this fix works.

Last edited:
Do any of you guys have the sign intensity bug as well. If I open a save on a game created prior to this patch the Sign Intensity is a base 0 %. But now on the new games it’s at 20 %. Its as if the griffen school technique is active when it shouldn't be.

iCake

Forum veteran
@EnvyYou

That's exactly the problem. The griffin school tecnhinques is active for some reason when you start a new game on 1.21. You can clearly see it from @AsarGiN and @jcraft posts just above.

A fix for this bug is to either deactivate the griffin school techniques bonuses piece by piece in the de-bug console or unlock the griffin school techniques, then activating and deactivating it in the character screen. That'll solve your problems with both stamina regen and sign intensity.

I'm telling you, someday I will just play Witcher 3, instead of constantly trying to fix it.

Look at this:

This are all buffs that currently applied to Geralt. And "perk_6" is bonus ability for medium armor, but I don't have this ability activated, in fact I don't have any ability, because of level 1.

Why? How? I don't know, because I just want to play a game, instep of dissecting it's assets. =)

So if you don't have this ability activated, when wearing medium armor, simply type in console:

rmvabl('perk_6')

do it four times.

And you good to go. =)
How exactly did you get the game to tell you what skills you have equipped? I seem to have bugged stamina myself. Currently, it's super high (50 without tawny oil or griffin school arts equipped). I'm trying to figure out what caused it.

How exactly did you get the game to tell you what skills you have equipped? I seem to have bugged stamina myself. Currently, it's super high (50 without tawny oil or griffin school arts equipped). I'm trying to figure out what caused it.

Mods. I used this mod + modified the default function printability () (Sub Zero wins... Printability) to write to game console log.

OMG... i may have this shitty bug... i cant believe how broken is this game.

---------- Updated at 01:10 PM ----------

Yes i had this mother fucking bug, i cant believe how fucking broken this shit is, seriously the game mechanics are dogshit and now i have to deal with this shitty bugs?, really?, im doing a Death march playthrough and bassically i cheesed all what i have played because of this mother fucking bug, i just cant believe this shit, does anyone, ANYONE, test your fucking patches????

Had to give myself a clearance potion with console commands and then use it, then get the griffin perk, then the sign intensity and stamina regen went down and now i had to give mayself another potion of clearance to get rid of that shit perk....

Isn't the bonus for griffin techniques also bugged when applied? +5% stamina regen per medium armor doesn't seem like that should translate to +5 per second in combat. Or has it always acted that way?

Isn't the bonus for griffin techniques also bugged when applied? +5% stamina regen per medium armor doesn't seem like that should translate to +5 per second in combat. Or has it always acted that way?

First time i finished the game was with a medium armor sign build and i remember it was fairly fast BUT i donte xactly remember how fast, i remember it was when i was high level with the highest tier of Griffin armor and other buffs but i cant tell really.

Not sure, but I have heard that any armor-related weirdness can often be corrected by un-equipping armor, closing the menu and returning to the game, then re-equipping your armor. Try that if you experience anything odd.

Top Bottom