1.22 Va Fail, Elaine bugged

+
I'm having the same problem, I can sometimes get the ingredients and brew the decoction, but the game doesn't recognize I have it so i cant give it to Yennefer.

I had the sane issue till i realized it is a quest so under alchemy you scroll all the way down n press 'x' on quests and scroll down alittle more when it opens n u see the green triangle pop up next to it...n there is it.. right after pops mold.

1.22 Va Fail, Elaine bugged

I'm stuck on this main quest at the part where you need to collect the ingredients and brew the decoctions of the grasses. I can collect the ingredients from the little container they're in but the quest doesn't update to acknowledge that I have collected them. Even after I brew the decoctions of the grasses the quest objective doesn't update and it won't let me continue.
Now I figure this probably has something to do with the amount of mods I have installed. I have uninstalled all my mods, validated the game files and even completely reinstalled unforunately none of this solved it so I fear my save file might be the problem even though I've not had any problems up to this point.

Is there a console command to skip this part of the quest? Or just the entire quest seeing as this isn't my first playthrough.

Idk if people are still having trouble with this but i had the same problem in new game plus, so i went to my alchemy tab and marked already crafted in the filter and i was able to create Decotion of the Grasses again.

Idk if people are still having trouble with this but i had the same problem in new game plus, so i went to my alchemy tab and marked already crafted in the filter and i was able to create Decotion of the Grasses again.

I'm still having this issue as of today. Playing on my Ps4, and I have all of them updates too. Is there a walk around, something? Thanks

Top Bottom