1.3.1 NG+ Precious Cargo Bug, Little Box Disappear

+
1.3.1 NG+ Precious Cargo Bug, Little Box Disappear

Dear community

I'm on my NG+ in quest Precious Cargo, and every time I press E on the little box Geralt sit do something and the box disappears without quest progress updated. I tried to reload the game, remove the mod, reinstall the game and the bug still happen.

Please help

Welcome to the Forums, linkindog!

1.) What mod was that?

2.) Have you tried running a verify / repair through Steam / GOG / Origin?

3.) If that still doesn't clear it up, restore to a point before the quest appears in your journal and play through it again.

SigilFey;n8488440 said:
Welcome to the Forums, linkindog!

1.) What mod was that?

2.) Have you tried running a verify / repair through Steam / GOG / Origin?

3.) If that still doesn't clear it up, restore to a point before the quest appears in your journal and play through it again.

Thanks its on steam but i did everything that you mention, reload, clear every mod, even delete everything and reinstall T^T

Sorry to hear that, but it does happen from time to time. Especially on playthroughs that were begun under earlier versions and updated multiple times. All is not lost yet, though!

And...that mod was called?

No Title

SigilFey;n8506110 said:
orry to hear that, but it does happen from time to time. Especially on playthroughs that were begun under earlier versions and updated multiple times. All is not lost yet, though!
And...that mod was called?

This is list of mods that i use, I think i might just skip the quest and moving on :D

THANKS !

Attachments

• photo133740.jpg
    photo133740.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 96
I just find a way to fix the quest by using console additem(‘mq0002_box’), its turn out that I NG+ a lot of quest item bugged. but this will help.

Good news, then! Unfortunately, NG+ does have some lingering issues, but the whole NG+ thing is already pushing the engine beyond what it was initially designed to do. Having workarounds like this helps out! Nice one!

Happy hunting!

Top Bottom