1.3 hype train

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have nothing to show/reveal at the moment, just patches and free DLC's.
Patches and DLC isn't enough?
They could shower us about information what they've been working on last 6 months. It's not all just bug fixes.

Also didn't they talk about some unannounced title as well they're slowly moving staff into (which may or may not be Witcher game)?

They could have some trailer or at least info on that, along with next gen update release date. And what about expansion? Witcher 3 had 2nd one announced 6 months after release.

And what about MULTIPLAYER? That's been on their job search for couple of weeks now, so they're clearly not hiding what position they're going to require people to fill in, which leads me to tell it's less than 6 months away and could likely land in the next gen update (similarly how exactly Rockstar did with GTA Online).

Anything else is not coming till 2022.
Most games shown in E3 aren't launched in same year.

Last edited:
I only see the date
If you hover over the post (top right corner) with your mouse, you see the time ;)
1.22 Hotfix :
Capture d’écran 2021-06-11 à 21.13.41.png

1.21 HotFix :
Capture d’écran 2021-06-11 à 21.16.13.png

It seems to be set like clockwork :D

Patches and DLC isn't enough?
They could shower us about information what they've been working on last 6 months. It's not all just bug fixes.

Also didn't they talk about some unannounced title as well they're slowly moving stuff into (which may or may not be Witcher game)?
They could have some trailer or at least info on that, along with next gen update release date.
Yes, it's not enough. It's E3, they usually announce games or expansions here, not patches and small DLC's. All of the info about last 6 months of working on the game is written in hotfixes and patches, I don't think there's anything more than that they will share.

They just started moving into a new title, why tease people with something that will only come out after 4 or 5 years? CDPR already stated that they're changing the way they promote their games, which indicates they won't do early reveals. On the top of that, their image is not the best right now, public won't take them seriously with new trailers while current game is still work in progress.

I might be wrong, but if there is something I don't expect at E3, it is for sure CDPR.

Pretty sure it's just gonna be more fixes and optimization. People expecting cops overhaul are just setting themselves up for disappointment I'd wager.
Even now more with what was filtered added to the crime system that did not reach the final version

Please, my heart can't take another hype train. This disillusionment and constant news about something even worse happening has put me in a very fragile state towards Cyberpunk. I just hope the game's mechanics get addressed... eventually

More than 2 frigging months since last full patch (not hotfixes) ...FFS I wonder all the stuff they have been working on....

For sure it will take a long time to complete this game, the time was not mature for the December release, it was too early, never had a hipe for anything, just interest, i completed the first run two days ago and all the side missions important main, wonderful story and the way it was written, i liked it very much, but, i could not help but notice that in the dialogues and the choices of the answers were forced, most of them even if different brought you always in the same situation, i did a lot of tests by reloading the savegame and choosing different answers on a lot of discussions, there is very little variety in this, in others instead, such as a secondary mission with a policeman to find his nephew, i had refused to sleep with him at his sister's house, (one of the many trick proposals in the game to get you to bed) the mission was failed because i replied no, when instead they could have made sure that we could have met later to continue the mission / investigation, this does not make any sense, because in many missions there is the risk of not being able to change the course of events if by now we already find ourselves in a rather uncomfortable situation, having very little variety in this.
The writing of some quests left me very perplexed, almost an all too basic sketch, which is clear not for the storyline, except in some cases.
There is to fix the police spawn, the AI of the cars that circulate in a clumsy way, (most of the time they stop in the middle of the road for no reason and much more) and the npc is an old animation system, the it is clearly noticeable.
Performance aside, these are the game's worst problems.
So now i find myself like so many of you wondering, ok i finished the game as a Nomad and now?
Now i will do the other two runs while waiting for the release of more content.
As i said in another thread, haste does not lead to anything, the hipe does not lead to anything if you do not have something concrete in your hands, otherwise it remains only a double-edged sword, people should have patience.
I have never set myself false expectations, that's why i'm not disappointed, the time was simply not mature for the release, that's all.

Little off-topic, but I must do it, sorry :
such as a secondary mission with a policeman to find his nephew, i had refused to sleep with him at his sister's house, (one of the many trick proposals in the game to get you to bed)
Wait, wait, wait ! You talk about "The Hunt" and River ?
When River asks you if you stay there and sleep in Randy's trailer ? (at the table with Joss)
If yes, (fingers crossed, I hope no) :)
It's not to sleep with you, it's for you to stay there in case his colleague gives news (what she does before morning). I don't know in English, but in French it's unequivocal, he doesn't want to sleep with you. Besides, I'm always still "Friend Zone" with River. For me, it's obvious, V go to sleep in the trailer alone (and that's what happens).
"Joss, don't you mind V sleeping in Randy's trailer ? Are you staying V ? you have to help me until the end..."

Honestly, River would be the worst if he implied that he was going to sleep with V, while his nephew was kidnapped by a damn pervert...
So it seems normal to me that the quest fails a bit like if V saying :
"Ok, no. I'm not staying, I have other things to do. Figure it out on your own... bye"

Last edited:
Little off-topic, but I must do it, sorry :

Wait, wait, wait ! You talk about "The Hunt" and River ?
When River asks you if you stay there and sleep in Randy's trailer ? (at the table with Joss)
If yes, (fingers crossed, I hope no) :)
It's not to sleep with you, it's for you to stay there in case his colleague gives news (what she does before morning). I don't know in English, but in French it's unequivocal, he doesn't want to sleep with you. Besides, I'm always still "Friend Zone" with River. For me, it's obvious, V go to sleep in the trailer alone (and that's what happens).
"Joss, don't you mind V sleeping in Randy's trailer ? Are you staying V ? you have to help me until the end..."

Honestly, River would be the worst if he implied that he was going to sleep with V, while his nephew was kidnapped by a damn pervert...
So it seems normal to me that the quest fails a bit like if V saying :
"Ok, no. I'm not staying, I have other things to do. Figure it out on your own... bye"
I have no idea, but Silverand also warned me before going to his house, so the suspicion came when he asked to stay there and sleep, but it is always related to the fact that some situations cannot be changed regardless of the answer we give, as I said above, so I would not have been able to know if I could have avoided or not later, there is little choice.

I have no idea, but Silverand also warned me before going to his house, so the suspicion came when he asked to stay there and sleep, but it is always related to the fact that some situations cannot be changed regardless of the answer we give, as I said above, so I would not have been able to know if I could have avoided or not later, there is little choice.
Yep, don't worry :)
I'm really surprised that you could have interpreted that as a probable "sexual" invitation :)

And hey, johnny... yes, he said "I know where River is going to dip his cookie tonight"
But he often says nonsense :D
Like about Judy in the elevator to go to the Clouds for example, saying she's probably lying.
V : "Why do you think she is lying ?"
Jo : "Intuition V, does that tell you something ?"
V : "Ok, I understand better, so you say shit..."

And maybe, it seemed obvious for the Devs, so they didn't work too much on the second dialogue option. It's unlikely that you will say "goodbye" to River and "be on your own" at this point in the quest :)

But anyway, enough off-topic, I just wanted to know why ;)

Last edited:
Yep, don't worry :)
I'm really surprised that you could have interpreted that as a probable "sexual" invitation :)

And hey, johnny... yes, he said "I know where River is going to dip his cookie tonight"
But he often says nonsense :D
Like about Judy in the elevator to go to the Clouds for example, saying she's probably lying.
V : "Why do you think she is lying ?"
Jo : "Intuition V, does that tell you something ?"
V : "Ok, I understand better, so you say shit..."

And maybe, it seemed obvious for the Devs, so they didn't work too much on the second dialogue option. It's unlikely that you will say "goodbye" to River and "be on your own" at this point in the quest :)

But anyway, enough off-topic, I just wanted to know why ;)
In the next run I'll accept the invitation we'll see what happens and anyway I was already with Judy :ROFLMAO:

Well, whatever the next patch is, it really does need to make a substantial improvement to performance/playability/appearance on XB1. I've almost completely lost interest in the game tbh. I've tried repeatedly to start a new game the past couple of weeks, but haven't been able to motivate myself to progress further than the intro stories, because I know that when I do, the quality of the main game is going to nosedive rapidly. So it's pretty much sitting on an external drive waiting to be updated.

"NEW PATCH WHEN? PART II."

When it's ready. Just need to be more patient, man. These things take time, especially for this particular game. We're all very anxious for news. Why don't you go play some other games once in a while in the meantime? Could help to sate your patience a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom