1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
New patch, new version, new thread to continue the previous one started by @exxxed
It's not a thread for complaining, so stay constructive.
If it's possible, take screenshots and explain where, when, why and how it happen.

And if it's not already did, please to report it to the official support :
- If you use mods, be sure it also happen without (no need to add useless work to CDPR support).
- If you want to report multiple issues/bugs/problems, it's seem better to do it separately for each one, especially if they aren't in the same category (visual, sound, quest,...)

For make the game greater than it's already is.

Thanks in advance and don't forget the most important, have fun !

Last edited:
Quoted from my own post on the official 1.3 thread:

If some kind soul will be able to tell me if the pixelated zoomed in photo mode bug has been finally fixed, i'll be much obliged. I can't check it myself since i'm on vacation.

Thanks!

Last shot fired from any gun has no recoil/plays no animation on the gun. Happens 100% of the time.

Bug was introduced in 1.2.

i think beat on the brat final mission is restarting again. i remember finishing it...am i the only one?
In your save (before it "reappear"), it was showed in "completed" section ? (if you have one).
(I cant' test now DL in progress... and I'll probably start a new playthrough in 1.3)

When ever I go in to settings then and resume I get the 'anti car sickness' dot appearing on my screen. Only way to get rid of it is to save and reload game, then it's gone to the next time.

(Oh and possible bug - can find no way to change the Johnny Silverhand appearance) - not a bug - you can only access it from the settings menu before loading a game, not in-game.
----
PC gamer, NVIDIA 3080

(Oh and possible bug - can find no way to change the Johnny Silverhand appearance) - not a bug - you can only access it from the settings menu before loading a game, not in-game.
It's "normal" I think (as intended at least).
When ever I go in to settings then and resume I get the 'anti car sickness' dot appearing on my screen. Only way to get rid of it is to save and reload game, then it's gone to the next time.
I don't really see this thing :(
A screenshot maybe ?

1. I am still finding small items (Eurodollars and Cards so far) that cannot be picked up but still have a white object marker.
20210818085912_1.jpg

a. room off of Kabuki market
20210818091621_1.jpg

b. V's apartment
20210818094436_1.jpg
20210818094442_1.jpg

c. location pictured

2. This wall is unnaturally bright:
20210818093930_1.jpg
20210818093934_1.jpg

3. **People are still reacting to gunfire mostly by running around a corner and crouching. Once crouched, they are stuck and do not move, even if I shoot at them. This is the most distracting persistent issue in the game for me, so hoping they are working on just... making it less glaring. I'd be happy to never see another crouching NPC.**

20210818091945_1.jpg

4. This goon died and turned into a damn Chronenberg morteeeeeee:

20210818093039_1.jpg

5. Some dead bodies still cannot be scanned. Mostly bodies that are placed there dead, whereas actors that started alive can still be scanned after death.
6. This girl in V's apartment building being harassed by Tyger goon does not say anything after I kill the goon.
20210818091755_1.jpg

New patch, new version, new thread to continue the previous one started by @exxxed
It's not a thread for complaining, so stay constructive.
If it's possible, take screenshots and explain where, when, why and how it happen.

And if it's not already did, please to report it to the official support :

For make the game greater than it's already is.

Thanks in advance and don't forget the most important, have fun !
This thread is a very good idea! To be honest you beated me to it! :LOL:

But thanks for creating it!

6. This girl in V's apartment building being harassed by Tyger goon does not say anything after I kill the goon.
For that, I'm quite sure it's because you enter in the area before kill the dude (or pass nearby and leave).
If you sneak enough close without been detected (like if you use reboot optic), civilians says "thanks" even before you killing/knocking out any enemies :)
(the dialogue start in a certain area around the event).

For the point 1, they have fixed some, but not all (they are many).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom