1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got two bugs, both seem related to each other. They involve what can only be described as visual "twitching" whenever I equip the Mantis Blades and the Monowire. I got a webm here. I'm on PC. This has been going on since release date without fail every single time.

Windows 10
1050Ti
931GB Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB (SATA)
298GB Toshiba External
16GB RAM
AMD Ryzen 7

Last edited:
anyone use mods? I just installed 1.3 and it made all my weapons and clothing icons all messed up and glitchy. It's also waaaay longer to load clothes....also can't dah in the air anymore, but it's still equipped...bout to go back to 1.2

anyone use mods? I just installed 1.3 and it made all my weapons and clothing icons all messed up and glitchy. It's also waaaay longer to load clothes....also can't dah in the air anymore, but it's still equipped...bout to go back to 1.2
I am using mods. Been some problems with atleast one clothing mod but he/she released a quickfix.

I am using mods. Been some problems with atleast one clothing mod but he/she released a quickfix.
I use SpawnO body mod and his Better clothes mod. His better clothes mod replaced icons, but with the new update it glitched out all the icons, so he released a new one with no icons to fix it. So everything good there. Don't like that I can't dash in the air now. That was never a mod

I noticed that the glitch effect on V when switching cloths in the inventory lasts longer(without mods).

game wont even start from gog on 1.3 patch , repair does nothing i just click start game and nothing hapens its avalible to click again in 3 seconds :D previous patch everything was fine ..

game wont even start from gog on 1.3 patch , repair does nothing i just click start game and nothing hapens its avalible to click again in 3 seconds :D previous patch everything was fine ..
You can follow those steps and maybe send a report right now (and maybe receive a quick answer by the support), if it's not already done.

LOD issues with certain sidewalk areas.
photomode_22082021_114446.jpg

Hello, is here still the bug in version 1.3 that in the mission "Disasterpiece" Judy does not appear in the van?
Does anyone have an idea what to do?

Attachments

• disasterpiece.png
    disasterpiece.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Hello, is here still the bug in version 1.3 that in the mission "Disasterpiece" Judy does not appear in the van?
Does anyone have an idea what to do?
By "chance" she's not in Finger's Clinic ?
(if yes, it's sad and some players have already encounter this problem).
So anyway, you can report it, if it's not alreay done

Thanks for your quick reply. Judy is unfortunately still at Fingers clinic...

Attachments

• disasterpiece-2.png
    disasterpiece-2.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 39
There are 4 collectable items on the telecom tower, since the day one I have been trying to collect them and only one of them is working. The 1.3 patch still does not fix them and it is a bit weird for me since that tower is the first thing you have to explore as a nomad. How do you test the game if something that simple is being overlooked?

There are 4 collectable items on the telecom tower, since the day one I have been trying to collect them and only one of them is working. The 1.3 patch still does not fix them and it is a bit weird for me since that tower is the first thing you have to explore as a nomad. How do you test the game if something that simple is being overlooked?
They have fixed some, but not all like they said during the stream ;)
And for most of them, if even all, it's "junk" items (1-2 eddies or 1 common components). I think that's not CDPR's primary concern at the moment (or so far at least).
Sad. I don't believe there is a way to "fix" that "yourself" :(
The best for now, it's to report it. A quest breaking bug like that (in the main quest), should be fixed in a hotfix soon ;)
(or eventually receive tips by the support for workaround).
Just a question, you have follow the quest exactly or not ? (like go see the dude who sell BDs directly whitout seing Wakako or hacking the access point)
Could be important for resolving the problem for CDPR, so write about that in the report ;)
Post automatically merged:

Have you a save just before you explain what you will doing (like on top of the staircase when she said that she have a better idea) ? (with 20 auto-save now, i hope you have one).
If yes, it's possible to know if she's "stuck" at the start or if something break the suit of events.

Last edited:
This is my first time playing as female V but I haven't encountered any grey spots on her body depending on the clothes. Has this been fixed?

They have fixed some, but not all like they said during the stream ;)
And for most of them, if even all, it's "junk" items (1-2 eddies or 1 common components). I think that's not CDPR's primary concern at the moment (or so far at least).

Sad. I don't believe there is a way to "fix" that "yourself" :(
The best for now, it's to report it. A quest breaking bug like that (in the main quest), should be fixed in a hotfix soon ;)
(or eventually receive tips by the support for workaround).
Just a question, you have follow the quest exactly or not ? (like go see the dude who sell BDs directly whitout seing Wakako or hacking the access point)
Could be important for resolving the problem for CDPR, so write about that in the report ;)
Post automatically merged:

Have you a save just before you explain what you will doing (like on top of the staircase when she said that she have a better idea) ? (with 20 auto-save now, i hope you have one).
If yes, it's possible to know if she's "stuck" at the start or if something break the suit of events.
sorry not, just checked. have continued the other part of the story with the hope that thereby Disasterpiece will work

Encounter a bug today. Things were good and then the jack in option just stop working after equipping new cyberdeck. When i press F, nothing happens. Worse when im doing quests requiring download the data from computer, it plays the jackin action and then instantly jack out too. Tried to switch back to the last used cyberdeck, removing mods..., nothing works so far.
Also loading a previous saved game make no different. Looks like it affects every saved game.
So far i think this is a bug. Digging around and havent found any solution. So any infor for the fix is appriciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom