1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else has missing sounds since 1.3? For example talking to Takemura in the diner there's a news segment on the TV and it has no sound. If I restart the game and retry the scene the sound is back. However after playing more there would be other sounds missing, like the policeman knocking on Barry's door. Just randomly external sounds don't play.
Yes i have noticed this to, some TV programs is also missing there sound.

if you really want to play
I've been lucky. I managed to go back to a save game just before the boss battle. I repeated that battle with the mechs and this time around (cue chorus of angels) ...
2021-08-26_1938_1.jpeg

Also, amusingly I just discovered that this forum doesn't permit uploads of files large enough for me to attach a 4k-resolution PNG image. I had to downscale/convert to JPEG first :LOL:

Having an issue where any of my summoned cars are indestructible (except for my starting car?) and as a consequence if you drive one into the water, it becomes permanently unusable. Dropped a save file with the issue happening to both the Caliburn and the Aerodyne. I have no idea why, but it is bothering me to the point of putting the game down for another 3 months. I just wanted a clean-ish playthrough. But nah.

Attachments

• sav.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 31
I've been lucky. I managed to go back to a save game just before the boss battle. I repeated that battle with the mechs and this time around (cue chorus of angels) ...
Great :)
Yep, if not, I think it could need a huge (giant) server for manage to host all the images/screenshots who are posted (honestly even once "optimized" I'm easily over of 1 Go on my own).
Having an issue where any of my summoned cars are indestructible (except for my starting car?) and as a consequence if you drive one into the water, it becomes permanently unusable. Dropped a save file with the issue happening to both the Caliburn and the Aerodyne. I have no idea why, but it is bothering me to the point of putting the game down for another 3 months. I just wanted a clean-ish playthrough. But nah.
It's a "fresh" start on 1.3 or previous save loaded on a 1.3 game ?
(I suppose the second option, Caliburn on a fresh 1.3, it could be surprising).
Have you ever use mods ? (even on a previous version).

Great :)
Yep, if not, I think it could need a huge (giant) server for manage to host all the images/screenshots who are posted (honestly even once "optimized" I'm easily over of 1 Go on my own).

It's a "fresh" start on 1.3 or previous save loaded on a 1.3 game ?
(I suppose the second option, Caliburn on a fresh 1.3, it could be surprising).
Have you ever use mods ? (even on a previous version).
No mods - though used wemod trainer to alter my attribute points due to my Reflex score suddenly resetting to 1 right before panam's first mission - I only noticed at the end and didn't want to restart the mission. It's a fresh game on 1.3... I've installed mods since the bug occuring to try and use the Fix Vehicle function one of the mods had. It fixes some of the blemishes on the car, but doors are missing and they don't get repaired. Had to back up a save once because I drove a car into the water, and when I called it again, I couldn't get into the vehicle. You can try out my save if you'd like.

Getting 2 calls from Dakota Smith I've tried not answering it. After the 2nd call from her, I get credit for completing a mission. Then her face won't go away, and I can't receive any further calls or get loot. This is with latest patch 1.3.

No mods - though used wemod trainer to alter my attribute points due to my Reflex score suddenly resetting to 1 right before panam's first mission - I only noticed at the end and didn't want to restart the mission. It's a fresh game on 1.3... I've installed mods since the bug occuring to try and use the Fix Vehicle function one of the mods had. It fixes some of the blemishes on the car, but doors are missing and they don't get repaired. Had to back up a save once because I drove a car into the water, and when I called it again, I couldn't get into the vehicle. You can try out my save if you'd like.
Unfortunately, I can't try your save.
I ask about mods, because even if you remove all the mods, mod datas could remains in the save files and also some modified files (by mods) could also remains even after updating the game. So for example, you can remove all your mods in your 1.23 game, update it to 1.3, load your save or restart a new playthrough and still have bugs related to "old" mods.
When I say "fresh" 1.3 save, it's a playthrough started in 1.3 (from the beginning).

I would say, you can report it to CDPR Support, but if you have used some mods, I'm afraid that could be useless :(
Getting 2 calls from Dakota Smith I've tried not answering it. After the 2nd call from her, I get credit for completing a mission. Then her face won't go away, and I can't receive any further calls or get loot. This is with latest patch 1.3.
Which quest ? Have you a save before this call ? You have a screenshot ? Platform (PC,Steam,GoG/console) ?

One question, maybe weird :)
Even indestructible, if you jump into the water with your car... Yes, the car stay in the water infinitely.
But if you go far enough and "call" it, normally the car respawn nearby you whatever where it was (at 1Km or at the other side of the map or in the ocean).

Last edited:
Which quest ? Have you a save before this call ? You have a screenshot ? Platform (PC,Steam,GoG/console) ?

Nope all my saves have this call incoming. This is on PC via Steam. Name of the quest is Dancing on a Minefield. The quest and call completing were a result of the 1.3 patch. Before that, the objective for the quest was complete. However the phone call or quest complete message never popped up until now. Maybe there's a way via terminal/console I could try to disable this from popping up? Help me, my save is over 100 hours.

Last edited:
I think I've figured out what's finally wrong with Optical Camo. It doesn't work on the NCPD. They don't react to it. They just keep on shooting at you. Every other enemy encounter in the game is fine though. And as a side note, I did discover these two floating motorcycles in a tunnel. As a random bug I discovered.

Attachments

• tunnel.png
    tunnel.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 53
Nope all my saves have this call incoming. This is on PC via Steam. Name of the quest is Dancing on a Minefield. The quest and call completing were a result of the 1.3 patch. Before that, the objective for the quest was complete. However the phone call or quest complete message never popped up until now. Maybe there's a way via terminal/console I could try to disable this from popping up? Help me, my save is over 100 hours.
And you have done this GIG ? Get the car back to Dakota's garage.
If yes, I fon't know if there is a workaround with a "command" or something else :(
If you don't use mods, you can report it to the CDPR Support (and wait for an answer).
I think I've figured out what's finally wrong with Optical Camo. It doesn't work on the NCPD. They don't react to it. They just keep on shooting at you. Every other enemy encounter in the game is fine though.
I think, it's "intended" rather than a bug :)

Unfortunately, I can't try your save.
I ask about mods, because even if you remove all the mods, mod datas could remains in the save files and also some modified files (by mods) could also remains even after updating the game. So for example, you can remove all your mods in your 1.23 game, update it to 1.3, load your save or restart a new playthrough and still have bugs related to "old" mods.
When I say "fresh" 1.3 save, it's a playthrough started in 1.3 (from the beginning).

I would say, you can report it to CDPR Support, but if you have used some mods, I'm afraid that could be useless :(

One question, maybe weird :)
Even indestructible, if you jump into the water with your car... Yes, the car stay in the water infinitely.
But if you go far enough and "call" it, normally the car respawn nearby you whatever where it was (at 1Km or at the other side of the map or in the ocean).
If you go somewhere else and call it after putting it in the water, it'll show up in whatever state it was in, but you can't interact with the car when it arrives. The prompt to get in the vehicle isn't there. Neither for storage or otherwise. I started this playthrough with a FRESH INSTALL and didn't install mods until I encountered problems. The first problem was the first Panam quest resetting my Reflex skill to 1 for some odd reason - I used a trainer to fix that problem (not technically a mod, but could have weird interactions with the game perhaps). I don't know if the car bug was there from the beginning or not though because it was a lot later in the game that I bought my first car other than my starter vehicle. But it showed up to me a lot later, when I first got the Black Caliburn. It got damaged and I figured I would just destroy it and call in a new one. It wouldn't blow up. My starter car still works fine but any car I obtain/purchase is busted. Even weirder is that they never despawn from the map no matter where I am. They always have a minimap icon on. And if multiple cars/bikes are called out, they all show up and never despawn, making for one cluttered minimap in the wrong circumstances. I only installed mods once I saw what was going on, to try and diagnose what was going on. I got CET and Str8up menu, which has a car repair tool in it. Fixing a vehicle using that utility only kind of worked - if it was missing doors or something those wouldn't reappear. The bug was on a vanilla-ish 1.3 save though. And again, I only edited attribute/perk points with the trainer.

That's the whole of it. It's a bizarro thing, but I might try reporting it nonetheless. Might be a niche kind of bug thing since I completed all of Watson NCPD and a boatload of other crap before even doing "The Ride". Or just Delamain screwing with me from the outside this time. (Delamain and I have a history with bugs of all kinds, some that I've never even seen reported. Would not be surprised to find a Delamain quest somehow messing with things.

If you go somewhere else and call it after putting it in the water, it'll show up in whatever state it was in, but you can't interact with the car when it arrives. The prompt to get in the vehicle isn't there. Neither for storage or otherwise. I started this playthrough with a FRESH INSTALL and didn't install mods until I encountered problems. The first problem was the first Panam quest resetting my Reflex skill to 1 for some odd reason - I used a trainer to fix that problem (not technically a mod, but could have weird interactions with the game perhaps). I don't know if the car bug was there from the beginning or not though because it was a lot later in the game that I bought my first car other than my starter vehicle. But it showed up to me a lot later, when I first got the Black Caliburn. It got damaged and I figured I would just destroy it and call in a new one. It wouldn't blow up. My starter car still works fine but any car I obtain/purchase is busted. Even weirder is that they never despawn from the map no matter where I am. They always have a minimap icon on. And if multiple cars/bikes are called out, they all show up and never despawn, making for one cluttered minimap in the wrong circumstances. I only installed mods once I saw what was going on, to try and diagnose what was going on. I got CET and Str8up menu, which has a car repair tool in it. Fixing a vehicle using that utility only kind of worked - if it was missing doors or something those wouldn't reappear. The bug was on a vanilla-ish 1.3 save though. And again, I only edited attribute/perk points with the trainer.

That's the whole of it. It's a bizarro thing, but I might try reporting it nonetheless. Might be a niche kind of bug thing since I completed all of Watson NCPD and a boatload of other crap before even doing "The Ride". Or just Delamain screwing with me from the outside this time. (Delamain and I have a history with bugs of all kinds, some that I've never even seen reported. Would not be surprised to find a Delamain quest somehow messing with things.
Ok, you can report it anyway, it's really annoying (add somes screenshots and maybe the save in the report).

Normally, in 1.3, on my side, if i call a "new" car, i have two icons on the minimap (if I call another one, three). But if I reload a save, they "disappear" (I didn't test, but probably also the cars on the map), only the one of my "active" vehicle remain on the minimap :(

Could someone check if they are able to get Overheat quickhacks from access points in Rare, Epic or Legendary quality?

So far I have only managed to get Uncommon version, yet my V is at level 35 or so. I have managed to get several duplicates for every other quickhack on Rare to Epic, but not Overheat.

On Xbox One X here. Started new character in empty saveslot, Corpo. Skipped The Gift job.

Could someone check if they are able to get Overheat quickhacks from access points in Rare, Epic or Legendary quality?

So far I have only managed to get Uncommon version, yet my V is at level 35 or so. I have managed to get several duplicates for every other quickhack on Rare to Epic, but not Overheat.

On Xbox One X here. Started new character in empty saveslot, Corpo. Skipped The Gift job.
On my side (Series X), new "1.3" character, level 30, INT 20 (no "Virtuoso" Perk for increase chance to get one), "Quick Start" and "Compression" perks and legendary Cyberdeck. So I complete the three deamons each time easily (for money essentially).

All the NCPD Assault In Progress completed (not too much Access Points, but it still many) :
Only rare versions aquiered, 2 Memory Wipe, 1 Weapon Malfunction, 1 Synapse Burnout, 2 Optic Reboot and 1 Sound Shock. (And maybe a uncommon Overheat at the very beginning, but it's also possible that I crafted it). That's all.
Edit : It's also possible, that I acquire some of those by looting some hostile netrunners :)

Last edited:
When shooting, NPC's act indeed less spooked .... but those whop are spooked, are literary still spooked a block away now. Or even further: in mega building H10, shoot in front of my appartement. Then went down with the elevator and when leaving the elevator on ground level, even there they are crouched :(

Reporting this - anyone else has that?

20210826221342_1.jpg

20210826220706_1.jpg

20210826220256_1.jpg

Black blurry spots on 6street clothing. + missing limbs of dismembered NPCs still cast shadow as if they were still there.

WIn10 64x, CPU i76900k 4,0 Ghz, 32 RAM. GPU 2080ti.

On the Iris Tanner quest bug with the van: This bug was also there in the previous patch. You can fix it using save/reload IIRC.

Guest 4578928

Hey I really love this game, it please, really please fix the light render distance on pc, I played Vice City the other day in vanilla and even there is more distant light rendering. I think this is worth a hotfix because the whole lod situation got worse with the patches, but the streetlights are most noticeable. So thank you in advance for fixing, maybe you could allow temporarily to download all the old builds because if I am remembering right, before 1.1 the lod were much better on pc and some users agree on that. Thank you for this awesome game, but deal with this immersionbreaker please. Best regards

Hey I really love this game, it please, really please fix the light render distance on pc, I played Vice City the other day in vanilla and even there is more distant light rendering. I think this is worth a hotfix because the whole lod situation got worse with the patches, but the streetlights are most noticeable. So thank you in advance for fixing, maybe you could allow temporarily to download all the old builds because if I am remembering right, before 1.1 the lod were much better on pc and some users agree on that. Thank you for this awesome game, but deal with this immersionbreaker please. Best regards
If you are on GOG, it's "easy", on Steam not as easy. But comeback to a previous version is always possible (if you don't mind to encounter quest breaking bugs who are fixed now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom