1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked with him for a while and when he decided to fight me i lured him out of the room, grabbed pills an ran away. Since Pawel said there are many choices not obviously pointed out in dialogues so on this play trough i'm kinda experimenting with doing whatever the game isn't directly telling me to do.
Yeah, you're totally right, if the quest is completed, It's definitely a "good" way to do it ;)
Interesting to know, he's alive, pills are delivered, every one is happy. Maybe not him, but he lives :D
I wonder if Regina's holocall is different. I have to try your way to see that.

Corpse loot still resets to level 1 base stats if left on the ground and then saving and reloading the game state. This is a save state persistence problem introduced in patch 1.1, likely as a consequence of save.dat file size culling. I have already reported it. Still an issue in 1.3.

On my side (Series X), new "1.3" character, level 30, INT 20 (no "Virtuoso" Perk for increase chance to get one), "Quick Start" and "Compression" perks and legendary Cyberdeck. So I complete the three deamons each time easily (for money essentially).

All the NCPD Assault In Progress completed (not too much Access Points, but it still many) :
Only rare versions aquiered, 2 Memory Wipe, 1 Weapon Malfunction, 1 Synapse Burnout, 2 Optic Reboot and 1 Sound Shock. (And maybe a uncommon Overheat at the very beginning, but it's also possible that I crafted it). That's all.
Edit : It's also possible, that I acquire some of those by looting some hostile netrunners :)
I have one point in Data Mine Virtuoso perk. Now at level 39 or so. I still haven't got Rare, Epic or Legendary Overheat from any access point. I have got several Uncommon versions of that, but I'm not 100% sure if they are from access points or enemy netrunners. I haven't put single perk point in crafting quickhacks.

Not that much to go anymore. I have few missions left in Badlands and City Center so at this point this looks like potential bug.

I have one point in Data Mine Virtuoso perk. Now at level 39 or so. I still haven't got Rare, Epic or Legendary Overheat from any access point. I have got several Uncommon versions of that, but I'm not 100% sure if they are from access points or enemy netrunners. I haven't put single perk point in crafting quickhacks.

Not that much to go anymore. I have few missions left in Badlands and City Center so at this point this looks like potential bug.
Yep :(
(surprising, it's like that since the begining I think. I never paid too attention, I craft all my QHs).
It could be a good idea to reset your perk points and "spend" 3 or 4 for crafting QHs. You must have enough components for all, for epic at least :)

Yep :(
(surprising, it's like that since the begining I think. I never paid too attention, I craft all my QHs).
It could be a good idea to reset your perk points and "spend" 3 or 4 for crafting QHs. You must have enough components for all, for epic at least :)
Well, I'm really looking for info if this is something I should report. Better experience for everyone if things like this looks like are ironed out.

In general, my first playthrough I didn't invest into any crafting perks even with my Int 18 (or perhaps 20) build and had Tech 5 or so. Now I'm running Body 16, Int 16, Cool 12 and probably the rest are going to Reflexes and Tech.

Crafting consumables, especially ammo is convenient, but other than that Crafting can be pretty much ignored and while it's popular feature among some, it isn't for me and one of the greatest features of game is, that I don't need to be concerned with that.

Well, I'm really looking for info if this is something I should report. Better experience for everyone if things like this looks like are ironed out.

In general, my first playthrough I didn't invest into any crafting perks even with my Int 18 (or perhaps 20) build and had Tech 5 or so. Now I'm running Body 16, Int 16, Cool 12 and probably the rest are going to Reflexes and Tech.

Crafting consumables, especially ammo is convenient, but other than that Crafting can be pretty much ignored and while it's popular feature among some, it isn't for me and one of the greatest features of game is, that I don't need to be concerned with that.
Yes, you can report it, obviously :)
But crafting QHs is totally separate from "crafting skill". You can still have 3 or 4 in tech skill (so not be able to craft rare items), you can still craft legendary QHs. All is needed for crafting QHs are components and the related perks in QuickHack skill (so 4 perk points in total for uncommon, rare, epic and legendary) ;)

Yes, you can report it, obviously :)
But crafting QHs is totally separate from "crafting skill". You can still have 3 or 4 in tech skill (so not be able to craft rare items), you can still craft legendary QHs. All is needed for crafting QHs are components and the related perks in QuickHack skill (so 4 perk points in total for uncommon, rare, epic and legendary) ;)
I know it is, I meant in general that I don't need to craft anything if I don't want to if I don't want to build my character that way and it's perfectly valid approach.

What comes to reporting it, it's not yet the time, probability calculation is funny area where where it's very difficult to point something like this out unless game is completed and I'm going for "Don't Fear the Reaper" this time anyway so....

But it would be in the best interest of everyone if more people could keep their eye on this and report their findings, as that would eliminate possibility for individual statistical outlier.

I just have constant crashing. Ranges from every 30 seconds, to sometimes a few minutes a part. Never used to have this issue before the newest patch. Changing clock speeds, verifying cache and checking for updates for everything seems to make no difference whatsoever. Game is basically unplayable for me.

This is very specific, yet it's a bug nonetheless so here goes: on 1360x768 resolution, in breach protocol minigame, while cursor is a the top of the screen, keyboard doesn't work. It's impossible to output any commands, yet move mouse 1 pixel down and it's working again.

This bug is exclusive to that weird resolution, which, to my understanding exists for performance reasons(apparently it takes a bit less vram than its sibling 1366x768).

I just have constant crashing. Ranges from every 30 seconds, to sometimes a few minutes a part. Never used to have this issue before the newest patch. Changing clock speeds, verifying cache and checking for updates for everything seems to make no difference whatsoever. Game is basically unplayable for me.
I suppose you had try all the steps on the CDPR Support page, if not, you can.
You can also send a report (with many details as possible).
This is very specific, yet it's a bug nonetheless so here goes: on 1360x768 resolution, in breach protocol minigame, while cursor is a the top of the screen, keyboard doesn't work. It's impossible to output any commands, yet move mouse 1 pixel down and it's working again.

This bug is exclusive to that weird resolution, which, to my understanding exists for performance reasons(apparently it takes a bit less vram than its sibling 1366x768).
Yep very specific. Also a good idea to report it, if it's not already done ;)
(not sure about the category...)
---------
So no multi-car-icon on the minimap now, but oups... double Quadra Vtec. I leave it there for Delamain, and call it after. But the original still there :)
5a111e35-c36d-4b2c-8ac9-75018fabab4c.PNG

Not a bug, but this is very wrong.

A random rare Overture simply pwns a legendary Overture. By this much.

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.29 - 21.08.24.98.jpg

Think it is just one unfortunate sad legendary Overture that had a really really bad luck?

I added a dozen of them and guess what is the verdict.

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.29 - 21.08.59.07.jpg

I think this is broken AF.

Not a bug, but this is very wrong.

A random rare Overture simply pwns a legendary Overture. By this much.

View attachment 11249524

Think it is just one unfortunate sad legendary Overture that had a really really bad luck?

I added a dozen of them and guess what is the verdict.

View attachment 11249527

I think this is broken AF.
Little question, where did you find this legendary overture so low level ?
(the rare one, I think where, in an assault in progress not far V's Megabuilding).
But there is not legendary one available with 4 mod slots before going to Arroyo shop (the 2 "free" ones only have 3 mod slots).
If you use some sort of "give" commands, maybe it spawn level 1... I don't know :)
(mine, the legendary one in NorthSide, upgraded level 32, 3 mod slots, rare silencer with mods crit damage, average 65-75K crit damage on headshot).

Last edited:
But there is not legendary one available with 4 mod slots before going to Arroyo shop (the 2 "free" ones only have 3 mod slots).
If you use some sort of "give" commands, maybe
I did say I was going to use cheats after the game halved the damage of my shiny first Overtures. A fair grind isn't what the game respected in the first place.

The ones I get spawned are no different than the one I could buy from the chap next to the Arena. Also if you buy them, you can just wait a day or so and stack up as many as you like.

The rare one was from the area around the quest with retrieving stolen meds from a suicidal veteran. Watson.

The legendary overtures level up with the player... and I think their level is frozen once they are picked up. But even so, why would a freshly spawned rare overture be so much better than the legendary ones. That's the question/rant.
Post automatically merged:

(mine, the legendary one in NorthSide, upgraded level 32, 3 mod slots, rare silencer with mods crit damage, average 65-75K crit damage on headshot).
Luckily, I stream pretty much everything I do in CP.

This is from a random video from May/June.

I recall seeing numbers 400k+. Probably I have screenshots lingering around, but can't bother. You either believe me that they turned my Overture into a firecracker or you don't.

Screenshot from 2021-08-29 22-41-35.jpg

Last edited:
Little question, where did you find this legendary overture so low level ?
(the rare one, I think where, in an assault in progress not far V's Megabuilding).
If you use some sort of "give" commands, maybe it spawn level 1... I don't know :)
theres a legendary overture lvl6 just north of all foods

The ones I get spawned are no different than the one I could buy from the chap next to the Arena. Also if you buy them, you can just wait a day or so and stack up as many as you like.
In shop they are leveled (so at the same level as you). But it seem to me that the "spawned" ones are not... So for me, they are "level 1".
The rare one, looted is leveled. You can only upgrade it once when you acquire it. If you are level 10, the rare one is at level 9. If you pick up it at level 30, it will have approximately the same stats (damage and effect damage) as a purchased legendary one, only less mod slots (maybe less bonus).
theres a legendary overture lvl6 just north of all foods

I know, it's the one of two "free" overture available in the whole game.
- One at North Side in a NCPD event (Blue Star - Cops vs Maelstromers) on the barrels.
- One during "the hunt", in the NCPD BD Center, near a computer.
Both are leveled and "only" have 3 mod slots instead of 4 for selled ones (Arroyo). So at North Side for example, maybe it's level 6 at minimum (I don't know, you can't upgrade it if you are at level 6, so it's useless and a shame to pick up it that soon...), but if you pick up it at level 50, at minimum it will be at level 48-49.
I actually pickup it at level 30, I was able to upgrade it "only" once at this moment, so it was level 29.

In shop they are leveled (so at the same level as you). But it seem to me that the "spawned" ones are not... So for me, they are "level 1".
The rare one, looted is leveled. You can only upgrade it once when you acquire it. If you are level 10, the rare one is at level 9. If you pick up it at level 30, it will have
Also the pickup one (the police scene in the North Watson) levels up with V. That was my first one, and it somehow performed better than the bought one next to the Arena, ... 2000+ dps oy! And effectively 400k+ dmg on critical headshots.

Also the pickup one (the police scene in the North Watson) levels up with V. That was my first one, and it somehow performed better than the bought one next to the Arena, ... 2000+ dps oy! And effectively 400k+ dmg on critical headshots.
Anyway, the spawned ones on your screenshots seem to deal the same damage as the first uncommon overture (bought at Wilson) that I have crafted after "The Rescue" so a level 2 overture at max (it's the very minimum damage that an Overture can make in the game).
For me, the command to spawn weapons, spawn effectively weapons but at the miminum level (1).

Edit :
Besides, if you haven't recovered the legendary one from NorthSide, you can go and see his stats without taking it, because it's a bit of a shame to take it at a low level (and it doesn't despawn). I'm sure it will already have better stats than the rare one (you don't get all the bonuses, but the damage yes).

And anyway, with this one (NorthSide legendary one), at level 35, I one shot every enemies without aiming the head. And I did all the Cyberpsychos today (except one, the one where Saul must have been saved), they all died with a single bullet in the head (except the one in the Militech armor at Rancho Corronado, it took 3 bullets) .

Last edited:
Anyway, the spawned ones on your screenshots seem to deal the same damage as the first uncommon overture
They got better. The early ones were at 30 dps lewl. I think they will get better as my V levels up.

Again, that is not what I am talking about. My question/rant is about legendary overtures being so much weaker than a random rare overture.

The legendary overtures level up with the player... and I think their level is frozen once they are picked up. But even so, why would a freshly spawned rare overture be so much better than the legendary ones. That's the question/rant.

Because you were much higher level when you picked up the Rare Overture, so its base damage stats scaled to your level.

You can upgrade the Legendary Overture to increase its level until its the same as the Rare Overture, at which point it will have the same base damage stat. Its dps will be higher though because you have mods in it that affect dps calculation.

When you craft an item, it is automatically set to your level, which is why all your crafted Legendary Overtures have dps comparable to or higher than the Rare Overture. The highest dps ones will have double crit rolls.

It is very rare for legendary items to drop below level 40. One exception is the famous Watson Northside Overture shown in the video LeKill3rFou linked. You can rush this at level 3 and it will always be Legendary but if you do that it will have base damage scaled to level 3. So I don't recommend it.

Another perma legendary weapon is the M2038 Tactician Shotgun in the NCPD Crime in Progress near the warehouse where the Main Job: Disasterpiece takes place. Again, there is no point picking it up at low level. It will just be scaled to your level and you can't recraft it. You have to upgrade it 1 level at a time which is more expensive.

Bosses like Sasquash and Oda always drops 2 legendary items, regardless of your level. But for the most part you need to be level 40+ for legendary loot to roll in Gigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom