1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is a bug or they just removed this option but the stash is no longer accessible on motorcycles, the option to open the stash does not appear, does it happen to someone else?
Nope you're right, no stash for me either on the bike (Tuned Jackie's Arch). Maybe removed (must test on other bikes, but if it's disabled on all bike, it's more "intended" than a bug).

Nope you're right, no stash for me either on the bike (Tuned Jackie's Arch). Maybe removed (must test on other bikes, but if it's disabled on all bike, it's more "intended" than a bug).
Thanks for answering, and if I also tried with the Brennan Apollo motorcycle and nothing, it will be as you say, intentional

I'm not sure if this is a bug or an unlisted feature added in 1.3, but I've noticed that gang members will occasionally become hostile while I'm driving around the city, something that never happened before.

HWG

Forum regular
Ironsights on the Burya, the Tech Revolver and a variety of other weapons are still misaligned since launch. Bright lines appear around weapon sights for some reason still, also a visual launch bug. Please refer to some of my previous posts.

Attachments

• dr12.png
    dr12.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:
My game is crashing when I try to leave afterlife or spawn at the city... Anyone else with this bug?

I wonder if anyone else is having this problem, but my Annhililation weapons (shotguns and machine guns) after playing for a while reloading super crazy slow, like 30% speed. This does not happen all the time, but once it does, all my shotguns are the same, and I have to reboot the game. This is a new one, never seen before!

Quest markers still present on several inventory items when they shouldn't be. It's happened on my two playthoughs with all of Johnny's clothing items. Also with some of the iconic weapons like Overwatch and Crash, although these somehow happened on one playthough and not the other. Got to the end of the game both times and these items still have quest markers and result in duplicate items when crafting higher-quality versions. It would be nice if the quest markers on these could be removed somehow.

cp2077qm1.pngcp2077qm2.png

Looking at the CC it seems the piercings don't track with all the different ears and noses, on the left ear the piercings is placed to far back of the ear and on the right ear they are placed to far in toward the head.

Fresh installment of the game version 1.30 (no mods).

I noticed 2 bugs:

1- V's shadow is still not accurate and animations are weird;
2- Culling planes in rancho coronado are misplaced, getting close to the fallen ferry wheel make it disappear even if it's in front of the camera for instance.

Played for three hours on my PS4 last night to see how it was and first off, wow! The screen space reflection issue is vastly improved! Late night spirit across the city from the badlands to V's apartment via corpo plaza and it looked stunning until..... I crashed into a street vendor food stall behind Mistys.

Got out of the car and was greeted by a clay man stall holder, took a good 15 seconds for all the textures to load and the pop-in to fully finish on the stall. Random NPCs are fine, just seems to be that some unique ones struggle. I understand there will be trade offs

Population of Mistys alley and the market nearby seem vastly reduced (This could be because I last played on Ps5 and I'm misremembering) but NPC pop in is noticable.

I paged two vehicles (gecko and mule) and they arrived blended, they then jumped apart when I got within 10ft so vehicles are still merging.

Had a issue when I called Panam whilst driving could hear Panam, but not v even though subtitles were working. Exited the vehicle and it rectified immediately.

Otherwise, really good job! Loads of stuff I liked and you can see the effort that has gone on. Game didn't crash and the loading judder between districts in my drive wasn't there. Can't wait to see a frame rate video to see if I'm right.

I'm at the beginning of the game. During the quest "The Rescue", there is still some money that I can't grab. It's the same thing with some other objects like a pack of cards. I'm still not sure if I can grab more junks in this version of the game. That being said, I'm glad to report that the elevator doors open when Jackie approach them.

Attachments

• 20210819023747_1.jpg
    20210819023747_1.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 74
  • 20210819023932_1.jpg
    20210819023932_1.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 20210819024614_1.jpg
    20210819024614_1.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 20210819024738_1.jpg
    20210819024738_1.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Since patch 1.3, not sure if this issue happened in patch 1.23. I already finished the game once in december with no major issue.
But this one is really annoying since I can't advance.

Pyramid Song quest is broken. It happens when I am with Judy under water in front of the church. She tells me to found a way to enter into the church. When I found the entrance, Judy is teleported under ground. I can see flashlight in the church, but Judy is nowhere to be found. The GPS indicates her position 50m from the church and under the ground.

I reload the automatic savegame, and same issue. I'm totally stuck on that quest.

1.3 have been a disaster for me...
4-5 restarts of the game within a couple of hours. Crafting page sometimes randomize all the items (this is fairly easy fix, just have to close the inventory and start it up again), Weapons i have equipped just disappear, cant shoot, cant aim and cant change weapon(need to restart the game) sometimes i cant aim at enemys, i get same experience as if you aim at children, the gun is put down(need to restart the game), show several dialogues at the same time, some dialogues freeze on screen(need to restart the game), Belly of the beast with Panam just after the seizure when you have entered the tower make the game freeze, restart the game.

I have tried verifying the files and reinstall the game without any luck.

Since patch 1.3, not sure if this issue happened in patch 1.23. I already finished the game once in december with no major issue.

Pyramid Song quest is broken. It happens when I am with Judy under water in front of the church. She tells me to found a way to enter into the church. When I found the entrance, Judy is teleported under ground. I can see flashlight in the church, but Judy is nowhere to be found. The GPS indicates her position 50m from the church and under the ground.

I reload the automatic savegame, and same issue. I'm totally stuck on that quest.
Sad :(

It happen once for me (surprisingly after 1.2, I think). But It always good on the second try. The last time (in 1.23), it's probably because I open the photo mode in the church (she disappear imediately after quiting the Photo Mode and icon point out the ground).

You could try :
To wait the very end of the dialogue in the front of the church (about Laguna Bend).
Enter by the roof (the hole) a little and slowly.
Wait right away when she said : "I coming".
And when she appear, follow her quite closely.

I hope you could finish it, that's a shame :(

1.3 have been a disaster for me...
4-5 restarts of the game within a couple of hours. Crafting page sometimes randomize all the items (this is fairly easy fix, just have to close the inventory and start it up again), Weapons i have equipped just disappear, cant shoot, cant aim and cant change weapon(need to restart the game) sometimes i cant aim at enemys, i get same experience as if you aim at children, the gun is put down(need to restart the game), show several dialogues at the same time, some dialogues freeze on screen(need to restart the game), Belly of the beast with Panam just after the seizure when you have entered the tower make the game freeze, restart the game.

I have tried verifying the files and reinstall the game without any luck.
I hope it's not a "save" problem.
Shame, but you could try with a new save on new game to see if you have the same kind of problems :(

Might be worth reporting to the technical support. I personally never encountered this bug. It's a shame that you are stuck.

You can do that here:

It happened to me in my 1st playthrough pre 1.23(january i think), it was solved loading a save before diving in water.In last playthrough it didn't happen,so I assumed it was fixed...but from what you are saying looks like a inconsistent bug (some script fired mistimed?).

Bikes now blow up flatlining you after catching fire. Beware.

P.S. I use to running over city on flaming bike from hell. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom