1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is from the previous build, but is still broken in this one for me.
Stuck with Nix in the room during Kold Mirage. And no matter what can't complete the mission. Nix wouldn't revive after entering the code. And the door is locked, so needs a reload. Something must've happened out of sequence previously, because I remember completing it successfully during the first playthrough.

View attachment 11246371View attachment 11246374
:shrug:
Weird :(
And the Electric box near the locked door is disable ?

I tried my Bike CT-3X aswell as Avenger, Quadra Turbo-V, Quadra Jen Rowley. Doesn'twork for any.
On bikes that could be intended (big stash on Arch sound weird).
But on cars, sound like a bug.
Maybe good to report it and see if it's intended or not.
- If the support say "it's intended", we will do with it (no choice, maybe a good reason to return to the apartment and pet Nibble)
- If the support say "we are aware to this problem and look for it", it will be certainely patch quickly (next hotfix), because it's really annoying for cars at least.

They still haven't fixed Sandevistan or Kerenzikov? I could have swore they did. But then I tried crafting a mod and it was like before 1.3 it just crafted one item. I'm reinstalling to see if it makes a difference.

Last edited:
So I just encountered an exploitable bug in the quest War Pigs. The point where Frank pulls his gun and tells you to put your hands behind your back, I headshot him before he finished speaking killing him instantly. I shot him again while he was on the ground while Johnny was giving his post quest dialogue (he got you fired after all). I then lifted him up and put him in the trash can used in the quest (again Frank can suck it). While carrying him Johnny started his quest ending dialogue and rewarded me with the quest XP again. I then repeated the process just to see, shot Frank's corpse picked him up and walked around with his body, and yes Johnny's dialogue starts again and again I was rewarded with more XP. I was able to reproduce this 5 times with the exact same result. I also reloaded a save and performed this exact same sequence and was able to repeat it.

Maybe the engine thought that the wooden platforms were a wall?
Maybe, or a specific 1.3 problem or with a save 1.23 (or earlier) load on 1.3 game.
I could go quick look, I know exactly where it is, but it will also be on 1.23 save load on 1.3 game (I'm far from go there in "fresh" 1.3).

This one is from the previous build, but is still broken in this one for me.
Stuck with Nix in the room during Kold Mirage. And no matter what can't complete the mission. Nix wouldn't revive after entering the code. And the door is locked, so needs a reload. Something must've happened out of sequence previously, because I remember completing it successfully during the first playthrough.

View attachment 11246371View attachment 11246374
:shrug:

Have you turned off electricity? (The yellow box on the right side of the door)
Just entering the code into the computer does nothing.

new car ? I beat ghost town before downloading 1.3, no messages or map marker for a car to purchase.. how are you supposed to get this car?

new car ? I beat ghost town before downloading 1.3, no messages or map marker for a car to purchase.. how are you supposed to get this car?
Not tested yet, but apparently, you have to wait couple of days (and couple of days at the moment where DLCs are active, so even if you have finish the quest a while ago and just install the patch, you have to wait or skip time I think).
Archer Quartz "Bandit" - available as a reward or for purchase (depending on choices made by player) after completing Ghost Town and then receiving a message from Dakota or Rogue. If you haven't received the message, make sure to be in the Badlands area and move further away from Dakota's workshop. Dakota will also need a couple of days to contact you.
You're right, on 1.23 loaded on 1.3 game, it's here (don't know on "fresh" 1.3). But you have to be close. And I think, you're also right about the fact the game could think that you're not supposed to see this elements (so optimization, it don't show them). In little spot, it's even worst, It don't show anything (my screenshot).
e74763c7-1e81-4696-adb6-189e081727e4.PNG
So you can report it, that would be good (which I will do too). Because looking for this kind of little problems in such a large map, it must be a nightmare for CDPR :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom