1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best for report it, it's not reddit ;)
(and maybe help CDPR to find them and obviously see them fixed)
It's here :
You have no idea how many bugs and glitches I already reported, but you know, you grow tired after a while, having to attach savegames, dxdiag, screenshots and so on. I was willing to help, now I don't have the time to do beta testing. Sorry not sorry. These are macroscopic glitches that should have been fixed a long time ago, along with other small but annoying problems.

There is a small visual glitch at the road in front of Gig: Hippocratic Oath location.
16294469992766819582027698670291.jpg

I don't know if this is a bug or intended, but jaw option 15 looks different now, and by different I mean derpier, lol

Before 1.3:

2.1.2.png

1.3:

2.1.3.png

Before 1.3:

1.1.2.png

1.3:

1.1.3.png

5-10 less fps compare to the preview version, what's wrong with CDPR dragging down their game performances each patch ?

is it me or does the world feel emptier .. i play on ps5 and pc and i haven't played on ps5 for some time.. i down load 1.3 and it feels empty most of the traffic is gone i also got at 1 point a weird spawn in of traffic they were there then gone it was weird ..
cant say for my 30-40 gb download im thrilled with the progress for 8 months sorry cd red !

is it me or does the world feel emptier .. i play on ps5 and pc and i haven't played on ps5 for some time.. i down load 1.3 and it feels empty most of the traffic is gone i also got at 1 point a weird spawn in of traffic they were there then gone it was weird ..
cant say for my 30-40 gb download im thrilled with the progress for 8 months sorry cd red !
Yup, same here, whole city looks deserted, almost none traffic, only traffic is mirage =(

On bikes that could be intended (big stash on Arch sound weird).
But on cars, sound like a bug.
Maybe good to report it and see if it's intended or not.
- If the support say "it's intended", we will do with it (no choice, maybe a good reason to return to the apartment and pet Nibble)
- If the support say "we are aware to this problem and look for it", it will be certainely patch quickly (next hotfix), because it's really annoying for cars at least.
I'll check all vehicles I have between PS4 and PC runs.
I know that CT-3X bike supported Stash access, same as Avenger. for the Turbo V I'm not sure if it used to becasue I never tried using stash the 5 mnutes I had it before updating to 1.3
Ticket will be on its way soon.

[EDIT]: The issue seems to have been coorrected for cars when I loaded my latest saved game again.
Maybe the issue I experienced yesterday was some 1.23 --> 1.3 thing?
Anyway, I recalled all my vehicles to the spot where I had saved and all work now, Turbo V, Jen Rowley, Avenger, Shion and Rattler have access to Stash, only the motorcycle does not. But I can't have too many issues with that, intended or not.

Last edited:
I'll check all vehicles I have between PS4 and PC runs.
I know that CT-3X bike supported Stash access, same as Avenger. for the Turbo V I'm not sure if it used to becasue I never tried using stash the 5 mnutes I had it before updating to 1.3
Ticket will be on its way soon.

[EDIT]: The issue seems to have been coorrected for cars when I loaded my latest saved game again.
Maybe the issue I experienced yesterday was some 1.23 --> 1.3 thing?
Anyway, I recalled all my vehicles to the spot where I had saved and all work now, Turbo V, Jen Rowley, Aveger and Rattler have access to Stash, only the motorcycle does not. But I can't have too many issues with that, intended or not.
Before 1.3 (so in 1.23), I'm 100% sure that I had access to the statsh with Kusanagi, Arch (both), Rattler and Porshe (for the rest, I don't know, never use them) :)

Edit : cool. yes maybe the first time you load the 1.23 (and maybe save and load a new 1.3 solve it).

The in-game setting...

SOUND / SUBTITLES

...that will display background conversations above NPC...

still don't work, it will show the text above NPC head regardless if you have it set to On or OFF!

The in-game setting...

SOUND / SUBTITLES

...that will display background conversations above NPC...

still don't work, it will show the text above NPC head regardless if you have it set to On or OFF!
It's not a bug at all, it's intended (if your game work as mine) ;)
It show only subtitles for NPC who don't speak in the language of your game (like if you play in english and Valentinos who speak spanish, Japanese for Tyger Claws, or Russian for Scavs (I think)...)
And also in the "cinematics" like when Yorinobu and Saburo speak in Japanese during "The Heist" (or Vooddo Boys in the BD at the end of "Disasterpiece"). If you don't speak Japanese, you would probably don't understand anything of this dialogue...

It's not a bug at all, it's intended (if your game work as mine) ;)
It show only subtitles for NPC who don't speak in the language of your game (like if you play in english and Valentinos who speak spanish, Japanese for Tyger Claws, or Russian for Scavs (I think)...)
And also in the "cinematics" like when Yorinobu and Saburo speak in Japanese during "The Heist" (or Vooddo Boys in the BD at the end of "Disasterpiece"). If you don't speak Japanese, you would probably don't understand anything of this dialogue...
No here you are wrong, the reason that you have the option ON or OFF is that if you want the game to work as you mentioned you have it ON, if you don't want to see that translation you have it OFF.

If it is as you say then you have no reason at all to have that option to set it On or OFF! ;)

It worked as i say before game version 1.23

No here you are wrong, the reason that you have the option ON or OFF is that if you want the game to work as you mentioned you have it ON, if you don't want to see that translation you have it OFF.

If it is as you say then you have no reason at all to have that option to set it On or OFF! ;)

It worked as i say before game version 1.23
It work like I said since my second playthrough in December when I set subtitles on "OFF" (since 8 months in all the version since release).
So in my game, if I set subtitles on "OFF", yes, all the subtitles are diasbled... Except when it's a foreign language is speaked (whatever the language), in this case subtitles appear. My game is in French, they appear for Saburo/Yorinobu in Japanese, for some words in Spanish for Jackie/Mama Welles or for some dialogues lines with gang members (spanish/haitian/russian/Japanese).
CDPR have certainly suppose that if my game is in French, I don't understand Japanese, and they were right :)
And it's for that reason, there the original language who appear first, quickly replaced by the translation in your language.

So maybe your game work differently, I don't know :)

But anyway you could report it, you will see if CDPR consider it like a "bug" or "work as intended".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom