1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have a DEFENDER Light MachineGun incapable of receiving add-ons?

Scope works, 1st addon works, 2,3,4th slot on the legendary machinegun don't do anything but "just be there."

Anybody else has missing sounds since 1.3? For example talking to Takemura in the diner there's a news segment on the TV and it has no sound. If I restart the game and retry the scene the sound is back. However after playing more there would be other sounds missing, like the policeman knocking on Barry's door. Just randomly external sounds don't play.

This was probably already reported, but at the end of the Street Kid Prologue, Jackie and V just T-pose out of the scene with V's head missing.

Its really immersion breaking and completely ruins the mood of the scene of starting your friendship with Jackie.

Can't believe something this big got past testing before the patch was released.

Since 1.3, people started to fall off the pavement under my car waaaaaaaay too much.
I am not sure this ever happened before.

Also, noticed this voiceline balloon that seems to be on the wrong person

Also just bumped into this invisible thing on the road

It's maybe on my side or specific to console, but it's seem that all arcade have no longer games on the screen. Just a black screen (sound is alright I think). If PC users can look of it and confirm (or not), it will be much appreciated :)
76567bef-8701-40e3-a21f-296a46a209d7.PNG

Ive run into some invicible NPCs. First time when going too Vics with Jackie. Just heard the npc die when i turned a corner and police aggroed :D I was like WTF! Then when doing the "scare off police lady" walking up some stair i heard the grunt of running into someone but there was novbody there, could do it multiple times.

Easy, No-tell Motel, I think you see where it is :)
(but on any arcade, maybe it's the same everywhere).
I have paid attention to that because I absolutely love the QuadRacer's music. It's just awesome.
Thanks ;)
I did give it a try before asking.

The one downstairs is off. These four are all on.

Maybe it is the time of the day? It is 9:10 AM in my game.

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.20 - 18.06.29.70.png

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.20 - 18.06.16.26.png

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.08.20 - 18.06.00.96.png

Parked car floats, gun which has a green skin in inventory is read on screen.
2021-08-20_1808_2.png

Attachments

• 2021-08-20_1808_2.png
    2021-08-20_1808_2.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 38
  • 2021-08-20_1808_3.png
    2021-08-20_1808_3.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 37
is it me or does the world feel emptier .. i play on ps5 and pc and i haven't played on ps5 for some time.. i down load 1.3 and it feels empty most of the traffic is gone i also got at 1 point a weird spawn in of traffic they were there then gone it was weird ..
cant say for my 30-40 gb download im thrilled with the progress for 8 months sorry cd red !
NPC wise at least it seems there are plenty on PC

photomode_20082021_192531.png

Cars can be a bit iffy tho, sometimes its totaly cloged up. Somtimes theres none at all. Its not all logical either like rush hour.

Since 1.3 i can't holster my weapon. No mods. Just stopped working. Can't bring up weapon wheel either.

I think Overture got a gigantic nerf.

I've opened my first gameplay, where it dropped from over 2k to 544 damage. WTF

They turned my canon into a firecracker

It's time to turn on cheats, and set damage to 2,000,000,000,000 to make up

Oops, here is the next problem.

I am pretty sure my Ouverture was over 2k damage. Dahell is this?

View attachment 11246737
Maybe a nerf, just for try, could you hold it and open the inventory without putting it away? (stat bonuses (perks for example) were added to DPS when you have it in hand, at least until 1.23).
In view of damages (380-465), it look okish for an Overture, for the description at least.
Post automatically merged:

After a little mathematical reflection, I think that before the DPS were false (bug) and now they are right :)
Because little maths for example:
- To come from 1.6K DPS to 800 DPS with you have to divide by 2 the damages.
- So it could say that before, instead of 465 damages, they were above 900. And I'm almost certain that Overture's damage never been above 500 (at max even fully upgraded level 50).
- Even with 600/700/800 damages, it can output 1.5 or 2K DPS with a fire rate at 1.34, it's impossible.

And if I remember, sometimes when I add a mod for crit damage (whatever the weapon), the DPS were increased, who had no sense at all.

For a "good" test, find a random enemy, and make a nice critical head shot. If it's above 15-20K, it work as before (I have already seen until 40K if I remember). Overture didn't be nerfed, but the DPS were fixed.

Edit :
Other example, with my poor uncommun Overture (max upgraded level 8) with silencer (rare)
95 DPS, 64-78 damage with no chance to do a critique at all (even less crit damage).
Headshots make more than 1K damage (most of the time between 1.2-1.5K).

Edit 2 :
Look I have found an overture ARCHANGEL
It is weaker in term of damage than your overture but it output 1.7K DPS o_O (how it possible...)
ARCHANGEL 1.78K DPS - 366-447 damage
Yours Overture 877 DPS - 380-465 damage

Last edited:
Beat on the Brat restarted prior to the final fiht. I had the mission completed some time ago.
Post automatically merged:

The description of some clothing modifiers is empty - there is no way to see if they're working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom