1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time playing as female V but I haven't encountered any grey spots on her body depending on the clothes. Has this been fixed?
Edit :
So instead of "fixed", I would said "cleverly hidden". I don't remember exactly how it was before but I'm quite sure we could see these 2 gray lines whatever the clothes (or without).
If you look my V, without clothes, it's perfect, no gray lines.
18ecd8c0-43e8-4bda-b601-f220b0946d93.PNG
But with a top, we see these lines (no too much, but they are here above the tattoo).
1abaefc6-039f-4b1e-ba8e-2276a9028320.PNG

Don't know if anyone mentioned it but there is also problem with talking to people, the distance you can initiate "conversation" (generally use F - use/talk) is like, halved or even worse, which makes you walk into the people faces to talk to them, or makes it totally impossible for the NPCs that are behind counters, stands etc. Small bug, but irritating for me personally.

I have the new animation to put bodies in car trunks (even my car :D) but when I press the key close to the trunk V teleports like a meter behind so the animation is done far from the car.
I just did the mission for Wakako where we go in search of Leah and her technology key to disable corpo gear. So I found Leah, put her in the trunk and brought her to Wakako. Also had the key with me, didn't drop it on drop point. Ubfortunately could only speak to wakako about her husbands and the other line I forget XD

I have the new animation to put bodies in car trunks (even my car :D) but when I press the key close to the trunk V teleports like a meter behind so the animation is done far from the car.
I just did the mission for Wakako where we go in search of Leah and her technology key to disable corpo gear. So I found Leah, put her in the trunk and brought her to Wakako. Also had the key with me, didn't drop it on drop point. Ubfortunately could only speak to wakako about her husbands and the other line I forget XD
I haven't tested too many "body manipulation" for now. But the little I have done (only for stealth's xp), work as before: Not too great. Sometimes it work, sometimes there is no animation if you put a dude in a truck/container.
Yep poor leah :(
You have got the dialogue line from Johnny when you discover her ?
(it seem it's trigger only if you find her before find/pickup the key).

The 2D car sprites covering your screen for a second when you drive over certain spots is still there. Happens in last 2 seconds of video (at 15 seconds)

Beat on the brat: the final fight, is back. The worst part of the game is back

The mod "Panacea", just says "LocKey#40151"
I play on PC
I don't use any mods.

Guess i won't be finishing the game for a while now.
It seems like they broke more than they fixed, and just added in some pointless items

Maybe something is different, or maybe a missing reward, or maybe a missing dialogue lines are now available (so relaunch the quest could make sense).
I read somewhere that if you've already beaten him, even losing completes the quest.

On another note has anyone else noticed that the sound effect for forcing open doors, blinds etc. no longer plays as of 1.3?

I don't know if anyone noticed it yet but if you buy items in bulk it will cost the same as the individual listed price on the shop.

CP77 Item prices.png
CP77 Bug bulk items.png

Console PS5

1. Most annoying Loading times to start game are heavy and even implemented in the small cinematics. Previous patch 1.2 doesn't have loading times in cinematics.

2. Cars in the distance are ugly better remove them.

3. Rain hours in car only windows have water drops, rain cant see in console. Thanks for the diferent weather. Looks nice.

4. Same npc with different clothes

5. To much checkboard image in the car in night time

6. When you call for the car it wont come fully. Is like only base and motor.

7. Invetory stash there is no info of the items. Everything is 0. And please put some hide option for clothes

Waiting for next gen patch.

I don't know if anyone noticed it yet but if you buy items in bulk it will cost the same as the individual listed price on the shop.
The "displayed" price on the shop, is the price for all components in stock. So 4752 eddies for all, so 44 eddies each (4752:108).
It's seriously cheap for legendary ones :)

(If I understand what do you mean).

Last edited:
I haven't tested too many "body manipulation" for now. But the little I have done (only for stealth's xp), work as before: Not too great. Sometimes it work, sometimes there is no animation if you put a dude in a truck/container.
Yep poor leah :(
You have got the dialogue line from Johnny when you discover her ?
(it seem it's trigger only if you find her before find/pickup the key).
ah ok. It played and indeed I found her before the key. I thought I had never heard it before and thought it was new in 1.3. I realize now it was the first time I did it in this order

ah ok. It played and indeed I found her before the key. I thought I had never heard it before and thought it was new in 1.3. I realize now it was the first time I did it in this order
I always found that weird, because in view of how the area is designed, there are more chance that you find her after :(

This may be since the changes to the police rather than in 1.3 but I'm getting harassed by the police at weird occasions. If I drive to the front of the Megabuilding with clouds in it, I instantly gain a wanted star, but I can walk in without any problems.

On the "play I safe" mission when entering the lift to the 2 balconies, I instantly got a wanted star, that's not even an area where you are capable of breaking crimes.

I enter combat mode from time to time without any reason. Just by walking down the street, being not even near an event location/crime scene. This happened multiple times since 1.3 with a complete new game.

I always found that weird, because in view of how the area is designed, there are more chance that you find her after :(
It must be a bug
Post automatically merged:

It must be a bug
LeKill3rFou let's continue this private talk behind spoiler veil hehe.
It might be that when next objective activates (go to drop point I think) it's where the bug kicks in

Last edited:
It must be a bug
Post automatically merged:

LeKill3rFou let's continue this private talk behind spoiler veil hehe.
It might be that when next objective activates (go to drop point I think) it's where the bug kicks in
That exactly what I'm thinking. As soon as you pickup the key, the "game" think that the quest in the building is "completed" and don't trigger those lines after.
I didn't test, but it's also possible in the GIG for El Capitan where you have to retrieve the BETA acid and the "dead" dude. Maybe if you pickup the BETA acid at first, you are unable to complet the optional objective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom