1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
loading screen and main menu stuck on junkyard scene; left % on game menu ("repuation") stuck on 30% after completing hellman questline. been an issue since last patch. can't progress in game.

Had a problem with the Hellman mission earlier, when skipping dialogue my clock and time stopped working. Was stuck. So reloaded a save before that and sat through all of it without skipping anything and that solved it.

1629853306444.png
An error in the description of the modification, or maybe it does not work in the bargain. In theory, there were two resistances in some types of damage.

Radio quits and becomes unresponsive after reloading from a flatline. Cannot change stations. Also, momentary T-posing at start of interlude. Cannot cloud sync due to constant "heavy load".

Last edited:
I have submitted this to a report station about graphics. I have PS5..

Thanks for the patches Photo 1. Distance draw walking are pop in and looks like low resolution. By the way driving feels more fluid 2. Water drop in window is wrong in quest car maybe others 3. Water drops only in window there are not in the car or in the street, also the rain in console looks so tiny. There is no more wet floor, only pools of water 4. Problem with some items not showing slots info, also house and car storage doesn't show the values. storage removed from bikes 5. This part of the building shows a date and clock not same like the real one also the colors of this part are over the screen 6. Some bad resolution in car draw and in the night so much checked board. when I ask the car is coming and it starts to appear in parts 7. text is not showing in this craft material 8. some weird textures of killed persons Next. so much cloned NPCs in the streets also with same cloth . loading times in cinematics!!!, now are implemented It feels like a downgraded game. 1.23 was better
Post automatically merged:

Platform: Xbox One X
Game ver. 1.3

Corpo prologue: During last segment of prologue in Lizzie's one NPC of Arasaka's squad has convoluted pathfinding when exiting club.

GIG: Ripper doc: If player approaches parking spot indicated by map marker from opposite direction there's NPC body spawned on road and loot indicator floating on air. Same NPC body is later located on nearby sidewalk with NCPD patrol car and couple of NCPD personnel after visiting Vic's clinic.

NCPD Reported Crime at Westbrook Japan town marked with ?: There's sounds of enemy gang and neutral NPC who has animation loop as someone where pointing a gun at him, yet there's no any gang presence. Reloading didn't solve change anything. Mission can be however completed by obtaining job information - clue about other location.

GIG: Backs Against the Wall: Unlootable objects in stairwell, balcony and apartment (NW corner of apartment at the same floor as objective NPC).

Cyberpsycho Sightings - Lt. Mover: Two out of three Militech cars on locations are floating about one meter above road.

Cyberpsycho Sightings - Six Feet Under: There's unopened laptop in one of containers on carriage. Laptop cannot be opened or interacted with by any means, so why is it there? (inconsistency with other similar items in game world, laptops can in general be interacted with).

Cyberpsycho Sightings - Ticket to the Major Leagues: Johnny Silverhand appears to be facing wrong direction after his little dialogue "... lovely neighborhood" He should be looking at the direction of NPC body but he is facing opposite direction.

NCDP Organized crime - Watson, Northside: Some items on desks and lying on ground cannot be picked up.

GIG: Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy: No Breach exp, quickhack components nor eurodollars from access points inside Mikhail Akulov's apartment. Access point outside apartment on roof worked as expected.

GIG: Occupational Hazard: There's empty file without name on computer on second floor, other file on that computer "Customer list" works fine.

GIG: Greed Never Pays: Eurodollar bills in Leah Gladens apartment, next to laptop can't be picked up.

General:

SMS messages in conversation appear in wrong order.

In world object that I guess is parking meter or such, leg disappears when player character is closer than approx. 10 meters distance from them.

EDIT:
Slow reload: Happens sometimes, especially easy to notice on shotgun M2038 Tactician. Loading one shell takes ~4-5 seconds.
is nice that you found that and pasted in here. But we need to raise the voice to them. maybe they never see this topic.

You can go and write a ticket in game problems. I send mine.

Last edited:
I have submitted this to a report station about graphics. I have PS5..

Thanks for the patches Photo 1. Distance draw walking are pop in and looks like low resolution. By the way driving feels more fluid 2. Water drop in window is wrong in quest car maybe others 3. Water drops only in window there are not in the car or in the street, also the rain in console looks so tiny. There is no more wet floor, only pools of water 4. Problem with some items not showing slots info, also house and car storage doesn't show the values. storage removed from bikes 5. This part of the building shows a date and clock not same like the real one also the colors of this part are over the screen 6. Some bad resolution in car draw and in the night so much checked board. when I ask the car is coming and it starts to appear in parts 7. text is not showing in this craft material 8. some weird textures of killed persons Next. so much cloned NPCs in the streets also with same cloth . loading times in cinematics!!!, now are implemented It feels like a downgraded game. 1.23 was better

is nice that you found that and pasted in here. But we need to raise the voice to them. maybe they never see this topic.

You can go and write a ticket in game problems. I send mine.
I think it is commendable that you've reported these issues through the official support site.
There are several active community managers on this forum who can report directly to CDPR. However, if you do encounter an issue that you think should be investigated, the most efficient way to do it is to report it directly. Officially, the forums are not a support channel.

Yeah you understood me perfectly, but it wasn't like that before, and those components were worth 1000$ instead of 44$ so did they lower the price of components or is it realy a bug?
Maybe I'm wrong, but it's like that since 1.2, I think :)
(before the components were expensive as hell. Like 50k for a hundred of legendary ones... CDPR have "rebalanced" the component costs for the best).

An error in the description of the modification, or maybe it does not work in the bargain. In theory, there were two resistances in some types of damage.
It's the one who you can craft ? (Panacea)
If yes, yep other players (me inclued have already see this problem). You can report it anyway ;)

Last edited:
The Legendary clothing mod "Panacea" description is bugged, it says...

LocKey #40151
I think that happend too me but with Vics messages directly after i started playing an old save from before patch. I hade used mods on that save to. It was just text LocKey #249891 answer: LocKey #313231 pretty much so i think its something with the save. Havent hade this problem after i started a new playtrough even with mods.

I think that happend too me but with Vics messages directly after i started playing an old save from before patch. I hade used mods on that save to. It was just text LocKey #249891 answer: LocKey #313231 pretty much so i think its something with the save. Havent hade this problem after i started a new playtrough even with mods.
My guesses for that is something have change in the description (name/location/...)
Because "Lockey" (could mean "Location/localisation Key") is the "command/ID" to display the description of items in the language game files.
If your game is set in English for Lockey #40151 > the game will search in the "english file" and display the english description of Panacea.
If your game is set in Japanese for Lockey #40151 > the game will search in the "japanese file" and display the japanese description of Panacea.

So something have maybe change and now in 1.3, lockey does no longer correspond to anything and is simplay displayed...
(exactly the same as the legendary silencer on another thread who have be "removed" and the description only display the "command/ID")

Last edited:
My guesses for that is something have change in the description (name/location/...)
Because "Lockey" (could mean "Location/localisation Key") is the "command/ID" to display the description of items in the language game files.
If your game is set in English for Lockey #40151 > the game will search in the "english file" and display the english description of Panacea.
If your game is set in Japanese for Lockey #40151 > the game will search in the "japanese file" and display the japanese description of Panacea.

So something have maybe change and now in 1.3, lockey does no longer correspond to anything and is simplay displayed...
(exactly the same as the legendary silencer on another thread who have be "removed" and the description only display the "command/ID")
Yea that was my resoning too. Feels like either a database change or something changed and messed up the calls for the text. I removed game+all other things related and reistalled and been fine since. Could have been the patching process too i guess.

Not really a bug, but useless and annoying :(
So in an Assault In Progress in Rancho Coronado, there are not two but three rare Blood Pump cyberwares (double or triple items, ok. But 3 cyberwares...).
c8365b74-3911-4ceb-95fc-96132b0f10b4.PNG
7af31e6d-e1a5-401a-b77e-c66f2fe4925c.PNG75979bcb-bdc3-4ded-865c-b364b7df174b.PNG2a1191cd-8cda-496b-acd1-55370314a2a9.PNG

Slo mo randomly on your reload, and my biggest grief YOU GIVE FEMALE V THE MAX TAC ARMOR, BUT MALE V CANT HAVE IT. honestly went to replay it cause of that. And found out I couldn't get the armor I shit the game down immediately. Fix your problems asap!!!

I see ALOT of you all reporting "Bugs" that are a direct symptom and cause of you running mods.

It is and has been expressly asked of you that "IF" you experience an issue and are running mods, to uninstall them and see if the issue persists.

By not doing this you are effectivly wasting your own time and more importantly causing more work for CDPR.

Guys be Smarter. Please!

The design of the V shadow has not spent all the necessary time, it is ridiculous. Hope it gets fixed in a future patch.
Thing is, it actually is the shadow of that headless player model (They added a bald Head to the characters shadow, which is why the hair's shadow is missing) You can use the TPP mod and you will understand why the shadows look like that. (Had the same problem in one of my Crysis 2 playthroughs) This is why in dying light the player doesn't cast shadows.

Last edited:
Playing on Stadia, I noticed quite a few visual glitches since 1.3, but nothing too serious. Hoping for a hotfix within the next few weeks.

I see ALOT of you all reporting "Bugs" that are a direct symptom and cause of you running mods.

It is and has been expressly asked of you that "IF" you experience an issue and are running mods, to uninstall them and see if the issue persists.

By not doing this you are effectivly wasting your own time and more importantly causing more work for CDPR.

Guys be Smarter. Please!

yet it helps other members?

idk if its related to the quet itself but im in the middle of kold mirage and i thought id do an assault in progress.... and yet i couldnt do anything? i couldnt get weapons out? i was completely blocked. i looked it up and people suggested doing a quest with a cut scene so im just gonna go finish the quest in hopes it works

yet it helps other members?

idk if its related to the quet itself but im in the middle of kold mirage and i thought id do an assault in progress.... and yet i couldnt do anything? i couldnt get weapons out? i was completely blocked. i looked it up and people suggested doing a quest with a cut scene so im just gonna go finish the quest in hopes it works
Assault in progress in the "garage" nearby ?
I think, you can simply finish the quest, after leaving the Afterlife (safe area), the bug will be fixed (and also keep a save before the problem).

maybe after restarting the save, it will work?
or create a new save
there is such a bug, but everything should work right

I now noticed that scopes and muzzles still aren't deleted when you dissassemble them from the inventory.
Its not new I believe, I noticed this also before 1.3

And I got a bug/glitch during the gig ' No Fixers'
Its the gig from Dakota where you have to rescue Iris Tanner. When you locate her she'll ask you to also retrieve her van. And an optional mission objective pops up.
I encountered several instances where the objectives dont properly update, both when succesfull or supposedly failed. That, and Iris refuses to ride with you to Dakota, instead she just teleports along with you behind the van.

Please can they look into why characters can still walk through objects especially Jackie. Also I killed an NPC on one side of the main home building yet NPC were crouching in fear all the way down to the bottom level of the building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom