1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 4578928

Thank you for the fast response, I am on gog, I already know how to rollback here, but is it somehow possible to get back to Version 1.06? That was the best run for me. I think on galaxy the last one is 1.2. Have a nice Weekend.

It better not be because that would be insipid. The cops in this game are already insanely overpowered, especially on the higher difficulty settings.
That's exactly what they're supposed to be, overpowered. They are only in the game for kill you if you fight back, they are not "enemies", they're not here for fun (opposite of another games) :)
No hack on cops, no loot, no xp, no reward...

Last edited:
Been reading through this forum just since my posting, and reporting my bugs, since then I've acquired a 3090 and have resumed my PC version of the game in tandem, so I can check if issues exist across multiple platforms (as in Xbox Series X and PC). I have saves from v1.04 on PC, so they are again, pre-v1.3 saves.

I mention this because the visual bugs regarding clothing mods for Uncommon Resist! clothing Mod (Rare as well) and the Uncommon Backpacker Mod also does not display properly on items of clothing. Also, confirm the legendary Panacea mod has that displays "#(number can't remember off top of my head)". This is on BOTH Xbox and PC, with games starting pre-v1.3 games.

I'm assuming that what has happened that CDPR Devs updated the backend databases that show all the items and clothing and whatnot, but if your save is from a previous version- the way the game saves information for a save, it's not getting applied correctly to the new 1.3 databases when you load your save in a v1.3 Game, and as such, is producing these errors and call errors.

It does make me wonder whether now, with these errors reported, if it's actually a "bug" or because now pre v1.3 saves are somewhat now minorly incompatible? Unfortunately, I've not had time to check, but has anyone with a clean v1.3 install of the game (deleted any old traces of the game pre-v1.3, then reinstalled the 1.3 game), with a fresh new 1.3 playthrough, if these visual issues are still occurring with clothing, the quick hacks and others in your inventory screens?

Would also like to mention, in regards to the modding causing bugs, from my viewpoint, the only bug caused by mods was the options.json (no key to exit computers) issue, as a lot of the other issues people have mentioned, such as the annihilation causing slow reload perk, awful athletics progression, the bugs with clothing and gun mods I have managed to repeat/replicate on my Xbox Series X save. As you can't mod your game on console, this would confirm to PC Players most of these bugs are not being caused by modding your game (except possibly using any reshaders causing any visual glitches I guess).

I say all this because I do actually like playing the game and do want the game to improve as the underlying potential is there, it is just a shame when a new patch brought out, causes issues for saved games from the previous version, or new bugs appear that weren't there in previous versions.

Yes i have noticed this to, some TV programs is also missing there sound.
Also the gitarr players don't have any music sound and some times all sounds just disappears in some locations for 1-2 seconds.
But CP2077 have had sound issues from the start, hope they really is going to fix all this soon.
Post automatically merged:

It's maybe on my side or specific to console, but it's seem that all arcade have no longer games on the screen. Just a black screen (sound is alright I think). If PC users can look of it and confirm (or not), it will be much appreciated :)
View attachment 11246686
I can confirm this.

1630149834696.png
this has been a bug since launch

Hello!
I can't continue main quest cause in the mission "Lost Heaven" (I'm Russian so for me it's "Потерянный рай), Butcher doesn't spawn.

I attached my clip from the twitch with this bug.

I tried to restart the game, change graphic settings, complete other quest (main and additional) but it doesn't help.
I don't have my old save.

Last edited:
Yes, some other have the same issue, it's during M'ap Tann Pèlen :(
I don't know any workaround unfortunately. But you can report it to CDPR Support.
(it's in english, but you can choose your language at the bottom of the page).

I think I've figured out what's finally wrong with Optical Camo. It doesn't work on the NCPD. They don't react to it. They just keep on shooting at you. Every other enemy encounter in the game is fine though. And as a side note, I did discover these two floating motorcycles in a tunnel. As a random bug I discovered.
If the encounter takes place in sunny day where the player's shadow is visible then enemies will shoot you no matter if you are in the invisible state or not. Because your shadow is visible. If your shadow was not visible in the encounter then maybe it's a bug or maybe just like @LeKill3rFou said it's intended.

For some reason I don't get messaged in regards to cars for sale from Captain. Dakota, Dino, or Padre. Doesn't matter how long I stay in their areas they don't send anything. I get the calls for jobs just not the cars.

[...]

If the encounter takes place in sunny day where the player's shadow is visible then enemies will shoot you no matter if you are in the invisible state or not. Because your shadow is visible. If your shadow was not visible in the encounter then maybe it's a bug or maybe just like @LeKill3rFou said it's intended.
Wrong again, as I've used optical camo in broad daylight against regular enemies and they can no longer see me.

Last edited by a moderator:
So a little annoying thing, still here in 1.3.
In all Delamain cabs (even before "The Heist"), there is a "big" spoiler in the screen.
Who also remain during the Delamain quest :(
e02aecc6-217f-44b6-9d96-a53cdb239608.PNG

Well spotted, I didn't notice this one!
After "The Heist", it's not a real problem.
But before "The Heist",
In the AfterLife, Dex said :
"No-Tell Motel, a place where we don't ask questions. But I think it won't be necessary".
You get in the Delamain cab for going to the Konpeki, and you have this on the screen in front of your eyes. You could suppose that the heist won't goes right, even pretty bad :)

Edit : But I hadn't seen it the first time, because I think like everyone else I was busy looking outside or Jackie :D

Last edited:
U sure it's spoiler? I had a silent thought it might be a secret pointer that Dex already had assumed or knew things will go south. Kinda feels they picked two disposable gonks and personality construct to test the relic. Especially when no Arasaka operatives chase or follow you later.

As for bugs ( listed as most annoying or often encountered ):
Items with >4 mod slots equipped don't show their stats in any inventory view (900p screen).
Stash inventory still shows 0 DPS / no stats for items.
Things popping in and out of existence even while looking at them.
Occasional scrambled or black textures on fabrics.
Flickering rays of sun in shadowed places.
Stuck assault in progress icon with no enemies right under cop car in front of megabuilding 10.
Traffic freezing on random spots on highway.
Vs Car getting wrecked because it spawns inside NPC car (or other way around?).
Panam floating midair away from bike when chasing Hellman to gas station.

On the plus note i've yet to die while walking on soft objects or vaulting over boxes.

P.S. Anyone know if leaving that military guy who stole the pills untouched (he keeps screeming obscenities at me whenever i drive past his building) is intended scenario or will break the game? Because IMHO after that quest Combat state seems to randomly get enabled in various parts of Watson when just cruising.

U sure it's spoiler? I had a silent thought it might be a secret pointer that Dex already had assumed or knew things will go south. Kinda feels they picked two disposable gonks and personality construct to test the relic. Especially when no Arasaka operatives chase or follow you later.
I think, it's a mistake. Delamain say to Jackie the combat mode is not available for now, our lives are not in danger. So combat mode is not "activated" normally. I think it's a "fix" picture, only the Delamain's faces change.
On the plus note i've yet to die while walking on soft objects or vaulting over boxes.
Yep, true. No death at all for me during +80hrs. It's really good, now you can jump everywhere with no fear about sutpid death :D
P.S. Anyone know if leaving that military guy who stole the pills untouched (he keeps screeming obscenities at me whenever i drive past his building) is intended scenario or will break the game? Because IMHO after that quest Combat state seems to randomly get enabled in various parts of Watson when just cruising
Normally, in my case, since day-one :
If you convince him, he commit a suicide as soon as you leave the room (with Johnny comment "ok, it had to happen".
So when you say "alive", you convince him or just take the pills and run away without fighting him ?
I have not try on 1.3... it could be different.
And for combat, it could be a bug, it's too random and it happen everywhere in Night City. Even with cops in North Oak (next to the tunnel, under Kerry's house). It have one star with no reason.

I talked with him for a while and when he decided to fight me i lured him out of the room, grabbed pills an ran away. Since Pawel said there are many choices not obviously pointed out in dialogues so on this play trough i'm kinda experimenting with doing whatever the game isn't directly telling me to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom