1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was doing Panam's questline and there are still some bugs:

1. In Ghost Town, once you get to the town, the sign which shows the gas prices has an inverted LOD, so if you approach it the textures turn grey and if you go far from it the correct textures appear;

2. After the scene at the power plant and the assault at the convoy, Panam's animation when getting on the motorcycle will glitch and she will float mid air instead of being on the motorcycle itself. To fix this you will have to hop on and hop off your own motorbike; there are occasions where Panam will get stuck and won't follow you;

3. After the scene at the gas station when the Aldecaldos arrive, Saul and Mitch will pop out of nothingness after the dialogue right in front of V. Besides there are some light poles during the scene that are floating in mid air.

These glitches have already been reported to the technical support.

Last edited:
Oh no, it's not new :(
(but especially visible when you wear only a bra. If I'm right, they don't appear in inventory, so you have to wear a "tiny" top (or simply a bra) and open the photo mode.
I think, the fact that these gray lines don't appear without top, that is new in 1.3 :)
OK. But no, the grey bits do still show in the inventory and if you look in the mirror. Obviously I can't see the character in gameplay, so I don't know if it's "always" visible. If the bra is removed, the grey goes away. I'm not sure if it does it with anything else, as I say, I've never noticed it before. I guess I have an experiment to do to see what other inner torso clothes are affected.

OK. But no, the grey bits do still show in the inventory and if you look in the mirror. Obviously I can't see the character in gameplay, so I don't know if it's "always" visible. If the bra is removed, the grey goes away. I'm not sure if it does it with anything else, as I say, I've never noticed it before. I guess I have an experiment to do to see what other inner torso clothes are affected.
All, bug here since day one (at the moment you can see them) :(
I wonder if it's not related to the fact that the breast is "resized" when female V is wearing a top.
Posted : December 15th

Last edited:
I just completed the quest Gig: No fixers. I encountered the same issue that I had with this quest during my 1.23 playthrough. Iris Tanner still doesn't enter the van she requested you to take. This time around, she followed me on foot instead of teleporting directly to Dakota. I still completed the quest when I collected the bonus located at Sunset Motel. I'm not sure if there is a workaround this bug, but I reported it anyway.
Forgot that one, happened to me too. During my 1.23 playthrough she teleported in van after driving away from Wraith site, but this time (1.3) she followed me on foot all the way. She can run very fast indeed!

It's the first time I manage to leave nicely the Clouds and recover my weapons since... I can't say, I don't remember o_O
Without :
- To restart from Outside of the Clouds few times.
- To take care about Jotaro Chobo before.
- To fight with Tygers.
But there is a little bug who remains, the dude (on the right) who is supposed to come from the VIP area and go to the toilets, is "stuck" on the top of the stairs. A simple save/reload solve this problem (before the dialogue).
2777624e-e0c5-4de1-b21a-72831520d023.PNG

Don't now how it happened, probably trasfered from a call while under the "after main quest and Johnny talk vision distortion" but my caller screen remains distorted for any call even after two full patches.

I'm not sure if this bug was present into the game before, since I'm only noticing it now. When I'm inside the Basilisk and Panam takes her seat, she just sits through the seat itself. Reloading the game doesn't seem to have any effect. I've been able to replicate this twice.

Attachments

• 20210902031044_1.jpg
    20210902031044_1.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 20210902031046_1.jpg
    20210902031046_1.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 20210902031049_1.jpg
    20210902031049_1.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 20210902031334_1.jpg
    20210902031334_1.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 20210902031335_1.jpg
    20210902031335_1.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 42
I'm not sure if this bug was present into the game before, since I'm only noticing it now. When I'm inside the Basilisk and Panam takes her seat, she just sits through the seat itself. Reloading the game doesn't seem to have any effect. I've been able to replicate this twice.
Nope, never seen that before in my game (since day one).
I'm almost certain :)

Decrease in armour value the more you stack.
When you unequip items and reequip it shows mods as 0
Cars and civilians spawn out of nowhere when doing over 100 in a vehicle.
Car randomly teleporting through the floor or floating mid air when you call it.
Cars and npcs going back to blurred blocky stage

Ambient gang NPCs goes combat mode immediately when player just roaming city.
Why are there new bugs one after the other even 8 months passed...

I must say the number of clones is huge, sometimes really funny.

The yellow t-shirt guy is everywhere!! :ROFLMAO:
On my game the clones are much more too especially when they are a group, like if 2, 3, 4 npc are having a conversation now they're almost always clones

On my game the clones are much more too especially when they are a group, like if 2, 3, 4 npc are having a conversation now they're almost always clones
For me there has been less clones on 1.3 than there were in 1.23. So far I have encountered only two clones situations, when on 1.23 there were occasions I had 5 of them. I haven't done that much in City Center yet though.

For me there has been less clones on 1.3 than there were in 1.23. So far I have encountered only two clones situations, when on 1.23 there were occasions I had 5 of them. I haven't done that much in City Center yet though.
I wonder if on Xbox, we are "lucky" for that (it happen, but rarely).
I always look when there are many NPC, like in city center at day time and "clones" are rare, very rare. I don't know why :(

I just completed the quest Gig: No fixers. I encountered the same issue that I had with this quest during my 1.23 playthrough. Iris Tanner still doesn't enter the van she requested you to take. This time around, she followed me on foot instead of teleporting directly to Dakota. I still completed the quest when I collected the bonus located at Sunset Motel. I'm not sure if there is a workaround this bug, but I reported it anyway.
I had this issue too. I rode away a bit (few meters) and then came back and hit Iris with her own van. She fell on the ground and after that was able to sit in the car. Not sure if this is a reproducible strategy, but no harm in trying.

Yes I saw this for first time in 1.3, pretty sure it was OK in 1.1 and 1.2 (I'm guessing by when I finished Panam and Judy's storylines as a male and female V respectively :) ).

One very small bug that hasn't been fixed yet: on Nomad prologue Jackie's gun changes to the golden one (the one he will buy on the 6 months montage) when we first meet him and he tosses the box torwards us.
. On the same prologue Jackie's face is now very strange when he speaks inside the car (V driving or Jackie driving). He stops talking, the face shifts a lot. You have to be in 1st person to see this.
. Some loading screen strangeness. Like reloading a game after death or when the story has loading between one scene and the next and hear the loading screen text. Before it was just silence or music if it was during combat...
. You have to be very close to npcs to talk to them now, so it's impossible over most counters. I think this was intentional but it's a pity.

You have to be very close to npcs to talk to them now, so it's impossible over most counters. I think this was intentional but it's a pity.
Strangely, i make some tests and on Xbox version, nothing have change.
Tested at Jig Jig street on the seller (near the dude who is toaste by his wife) and "drugs" dealers around. I can speak them quite far (far enough to be forced to initiate a dialogue to take the shard which is close to the woman who sells drugs).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom