1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xone X

Still no Rare, or Epic overheat from access points. I have Legendary that I either looted from the game world or got from access point in Badlands. I have cleared all but City Center now.

It appears there's just common version of sight "E305 Prospectra". Is this just me?

During side job: Queen of the Highway - In segment where Panzer guns are used to shoot car wrecks, panzer may end up in position where it needs to be nudged and/or rotated to hit car downhill, terrain comes in the way of shots, this is annoying.

There is radio floating on air between Panam's and gun shop tents in Aldecaldos camp after side job: Queen of the Highway. I think I have seen this reported before, but just in case, this happens on Xbox too.

It appears there's just common version of sight "E305 Prospectra". Is this just me?
In all shop, you could buy common, uncommon, rare and epic version of each scope. You simply to be at the "good" level (and also find where they are available) :)
And skip time as many times as needed for spawn in the shop's inventory the version that you want :(
Still no Rare, or Epic overheat from access points. I have Legendary that I either looted from the game world or got from access point in Badlands. I have cleared all but City Center now.
Yep, nothing more than rare on my side (except some, but looted or earn during quest). More the time pass, more I think it's "intended". To make perk points for craft them "useful" :)

In all shop, you could buy common, uncommon, rare and epic version of each scope. You simply to be at the "good" level (and also find where they are available) :)
And skip time as many times as needed for spawn in the shop's inventory the version that you want :(

Yep, nothing more than rare on my side (except some, but looted or earn during quest). More the time pass, more I think it's "intended". To make perk points for craft them "useful" :)
I'm aware of shops and time skipping what I wonder is if loot table is bugged. I have looted every other scope model on Uncommon/Rare quality, but not E305 Prospectra.

What comes to Overheat on Rare/Epic/Legendary, I also wonder if it's bug on loot table. I don't believe that to be intended to be rare. Why do I have multiple copies of every other quickhack then? Invest points to craft single quickhack? I think this is a bug rather than that, but we will see, level 43 or so now, not much to go.

I'm aware of shops and time skipping what I wonder is if loot table is bugged. I have looted every other scope model on Uncommon/Rare quality, but not E305 Prospectra.
With my little play time, I have never looted more than rare scopes (and it's very, very "rare").
- Maybe there is a way with the perk who add a chance to loot a weapon mod on robots, but I have not test at all.
- Maybe if you are level 40+ and find a scope in a container, if you save and reload many times (probably a lot), you will have a chance to have it in rare/epic version (also not tested)

Yep, I don't really know what to think about looting QHs on access points, very confusing thing o_O

With my little play time, I have never looted more than rare scopes (and it's very, very "rare").
- Maybe there is a way with the perk who add a chance to loot a weapon mod on robots, but I have not test at all.
- Maybe if you are level 40+ and find a scope in a container, if you save and reload many times (probably a lot), you will have a chance to have it in rare/epic version (also not tested)
For scopes I have one Epic, few Rare and lot's of Uncommon and E305 Prospectra only as Common. I don't recall having any Epic sight before 1.3, curious.

For scopes I have one Epic, few Rare and lot's of Uncommon and E305 Prospectra only as Common. I don't recall having any Epic sight before 1.3, curious.
Honestly, since my second playthrough, I always go buy my epic scopes (few epics ones of each, the tour of all the stores). So if I have looted an epic one by chance, I don't saw it and don't remember it :(
But if it's like clothes, in all the containers in the world, you have chance to loot the best (epic). You just need chance or a lot of reload (and patience).

Cyberpunk 2077 1.3 Patch Bugs

Game Breaking Bugs-

No Fixers- Iris won't get in the van and clips along behind it. I had to try it close to a dozen times before she finally got in the van, but even then only when we got to the garage after clipping along behind it all the way there, but at least I got it to trigger and open the garage door finally so I could finish the quest.

Beat on the Brat Final- Every time I punched Razor I floated a little higher until I couldn't even reach him anymore and he couldn't reach me and the quest would not complete. I tried reloading a prior save and fighting him again multiple times and it kept happening. I searched online and couldn't find a fix, so I finally had to install a trainer and turn on super damage and knock him out with the first punch to complete the quest, then save the game and load the save to get back on the ground.

These Boots are Made for Walking- My car is not there. The dialogue will trigger when walking to where the marker is, but then you can't inspect or scan it because it's not there. I've tried everything from different times of day, to reloading prior saves, to waiting until the next game chapter and going back, but it's still not there and the quest cannot be completed.

There were at least a couple more quest breaking bugs that I was able to resolve through save reloads. I can't recall what they were now. I should have logged them at the time but hoped they were going to be it. Alas, no.

Nuisance Bugs-

Cars run you right over. No alleged honking and swerving as advertised with 1.3.

NPC collision detection and path finding issues, with NPCs walking through things they shouldn't be able to.

If you sit to talk to Fred then don't talk to him, the dialogue box remains when you get up and walk away. You can go to your apartment and still buy from him or talk to him while in the shower. That's not weird at all.

Walking through building interiors with no windows or exterior light sources, and suddenly having the room light up like day just shined in, then going back to normal lighting again.

System Info-

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model X570 AORUS ULTRA
System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor, 3701 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends International, LLC. F34, 7/8/2021
SMBIOS Version 3.3
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
BIOS Mode Legacy
BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
BaseBoard Product X570 AORUS ULTRA
Platform Role Desktop
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.19041.1151"
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 64.0 GB
Total Physical Memory 63.9 GB
Available Physical Memory 54.9 GB
Total Virtual Memory 73.4 GB
Available Virtual Memory 59.3 GB
Page File Space 9.50 GB

Name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
Adapter Type NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, NVIDIA compatible
Adapter Description NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
Adapter RAM (1,048,576) bytes
Driver Version 30.0.14.7196
INF File oem6.inf (Section044 section)
Color Planes Not Available
Color Table Entries 4294967296
Resolution 2560 x 1440 x 165 hertz

Last edited:
I did actualy read about that cars runing you over, and remember that each time i call my car, if the car stops and i get in front of it while its stoped, the car makes it so that it run me over, even though it stand still, also, if i'm driving the car and i stop the car leave and get in front of the car, it does the same thing, acts like it run me over, and it takes alot of healt

Cars run you right over. No alleged honking and swerving as advertised with 1.3.
For me (on PC) after patch 1.3, I find that cars will stop or slow if I run in front of them about 30% of the time. 20% or so they swerve. 50% of the time they continue to run me over like before 1.3. It feels better than before but it is not perfect.

Started new game with 1.3, I noticed so many Side jobs or Rides will not happened even Main jobs almost completed. Especially Rides offers happened only MAIMAI P26 and QUARTZ "BANDIT". Devs should revert quest flag timers or triggers something to 1.2 system.

I need help figuring out what's going on since 1.3 patch came out. In several main quests, the access points are not working at all.

I jack in to the access point and complete it and when it exits out, it gives no eddies, points, anything.. it just closes out and finishes, and you can't try again. I've reloaded, verified game files, even fully reinstalled the game and it's not working.

So far, here are the ones that aren't working.

Automatic Love - The "Clear Shelf" access point outside the VIP elevator near Tom's room.

Walk The Line - Another "Clear Shelf" one - when you first enter the garage before heading into the GIM

I Fought The Law - this is the worst one yet. I just finished this quest countless times and ways trying to get it to work. There are TWO access points, main ones, both inside the Red Queen's Race which do not work. One is in the club, which you kneel down to access. The next is in the kitchen area on the way to the office. It's a vending machine - and yet it has the same issue as the clear shelf ones.

I can't find any info on why this is happening. I'm at level 26 and I read ONE post from earlier this year that suggested it might be caused by The Gift ping? That if you take the ping it can somehow cause access points to not work? I don't know.. but I definitely don't want to start over from level 3 to find out. I don't have that uncommon ping in my cyberdeck during these access point attempts. I have the Epic ping in my cyberdeck instead. I tried playing around with the cyberdeck and settings, anything to fix this.

Anyone else experiencing this? I even updated my drivers and all. I play on PC and don't use any mods or anything.

This is my fourth playthrough - which i started when 1.3 released.

I need help figuring out what's going on since 1.3 patch came out. In several main quests, the access points are not working at all.

I jack in to the access point and complete it and when it exits out, it gives no eddies, points, anything.. it just closes out and finishes, and you can't try again. I've reloaded, verified game files, even fully reinstalled the game and it's not working.

So far, here are the ones that aren't working.

Automatic Love - The "Clear Shelf" access point outside the VIP elevator near Tom's room.

Walk The Line - Another "Clear Shelf" one - when you first enter the garage before heading into the GIM

I Fought The Law - this is the worst one yet. I just finished this quest countless times and ways trying to get it to work. There are TWO access points, main ones, both inside the Red Queen's Race which do not work. One is in the club, which you kneel down to access. The next is in the kitchen area on the way to the office. It's a vending machine - and yet it has the same issue as the clear shelf ones.

I can't find any info on why this is happening. I'm at level 26 and I read ONE post from earlier this year that suggested it might be caused by The Gift ping? That if you take the ping it can somehow cause access points to not work? I don't know.. but I definitely don't want to start over from level 3 to find out. I don't have that uncommon ping in my cyberdeck during these access point attempts. I have the Epic ping in my cyberdeck instead. I tried playing around with the cyberdeck and settings, anything to fix this.

Anyone else experiencing this? I even updated my drivers and all. I play on PC and don't use any mods or anything.

This is my fourth playthrough - which i started when 1.3 released.
To be honest, it was possibly happen on my 1.3 run, but if yes, I really didn't pay attention :(
The only one who remains in my case, is the access point during "I walk The Line".
And that's for sure, I have the Ping gifted by T-Bug (it still in my inventory with quest marker, but I crafted a new one to upgrade it).
No problem with all the other ones ? (there are plenty of access points averywhere).
But it's possible :(

The 1.3 probably fixed more problems for me.
I now have a stable version of the game, even with the sidequests and gigs going on.

To be honest, it was possibly happen on my 1.3 run, but if yes, I really didn't pay attention :(
The only one who remains in my case, is the access point during "I walk The Line".
And that's for sure, I have the Ping gifted by T-Bug (it still in my inventory with quest marker, but I crafted a new one to upgrade it).
No problem with all the other ones ? (there are plenty of access points averywhere).
I had this happen, possibly hack action is mixed up with installing malware or something. I can't remember the locations though. It hasn't happened often to me though.

One thing I forgot my previous list: There's cargo container in Militech base at GIG "Radar Love". Opening that cargo container has body Attribute check, but there was no indication and possible no Body / Athletics skill experience awarded from opening that.

When it's raining there are some reflections that are not reduced by rain or by fog, especially those from far away building.
Reported during 1.23, still present in 1.3.
rain_reflections suck.jpg

Another bug/glitch to report, it happens as Panam drives you to Nash's hideout. As soon as you get in the tunnel, almost every sound disappears, you don't hear any environmental sound, no car engine sound, nothing. Come on, it's been 9 months... -.-'
All these glitches really break any kind of immersion to me and they are pretty hard to overlook. I think also the sound system needs to be revised, it breaks very often...

Another bug/glitch to report, it happens as Panam drives you to Nash's hideout. As soon as you get in the tunnel, almost every sound disappears, you don't hear any environmental sound, no car engine sound, nothing.
Yep also noticed that. It doesn't break "anything"on my side, but it's a good idea to report it ;)

Bugs I've encountered in 1.3 with an older save and a fresh one:

- Jackie's arch still has a tendency to get stuck and not allow me to accelerate. Probably other vehicles as well.

- The audio mix doesn't work properly when it comes to music, sfx;
In Tom's Diner meeting Takemura the first time after he saved you the audio from the television reporting the events didn't play at all. Radio music sometimes has ambient music playing over it simultaneously. The positional audio and reverb changes of radio music based on whether or not you're in first person mode (music volume when the camera is outside of cars used to be and should be lowered/slightly different simulating how it works in real life) seem to be the same regardless of how close the camera is to the source. Basically there was more 'omph' when looking inside a car in FPP. Lastly footsteps has a tendency to not play at all forcing you to jump around and do silly things for it to return.

- Sometimes button hints from different contexts get stuck in the HUD making the right side of it a cluttered mess. Eventually this solved 'itself' I guess after trying to disable hints, load a save, re-enable hints, opening different menus etc.

- Sometimes although rarely I can't shoot while aiming down my sight, but hip firing with the same weapon works.

- I've had instances where scanning would not work. As in I couldn't open the scanner holding the scanner button. I've also been subjected to not being able to actually scan an object that I previously just scanned.

I'm playing the game on PC using a Xbox One controller.

EDIT:
- Police system spawns cops right next to me still it seems. Out in deserted industrial areas too I might add.

Last edited:
so should i try unlocking rare qh mod crafting and upgrade the one T Bug gifted? Think that will make those certain non-working access points work? I'd hate to have to reinstall the game again to see if that works and would really hate having to start over from level 3 just to skip the gift gig. I submitted a ticket for support but so far no reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom